Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default They know what is coming.....

Bucegi Mountains
Iraq and the Annunaki
Crimea underground Pyramids, oldest on Earth

Whenever you see the cigar shaped discs, those are the big dogs

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I was in Iraq and I didn't see any Annunaki.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Operation Planet X and the Museum looting. The Museum looting was a cover for what they found underground, a sister chamber to the one they found inside the Romanian Sphinx

dude you say I'm vauge but I dunno how many times I've said this in the last few weeks. You familiar with the Vedic scriptures and the city of glass in India right? The ancient nuclear wars and what not? We are setting the stage for WW3 but it's not being fought over what were being fed in the news, whenever we go to war it is not what they say its over.

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 03-08-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #4
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Speculation at it's finest. I feel you though on the fact that there are peculiarities that bewitch the mind, but ultimately nobodies on the internet formulate attractive theories at times. Have you heard of anything on the King Tut unearthing?
Old 03-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Speculation at it's finest. I feel you though on the fact that there are peculiarities that bewitch the mind, but ultimately nobodies on the internet formulate attractive theories at times. Have you heard of anything on the King Tut unearthing?
thats not speculation but whatever.....

Old 03-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
Operation Planet X and the Museum looting. The Museum looting was a cover for what they found underground, a sister chamber to the one they found inside the Romanian Sphinx

dude you say I'm vauge but I dunno how many times I've said this in the last few weeks. You familiar with the Vedic scriptures and the city of glass in India right? The ancient nuclear wars and what not? We are setting the stage for WW3 but it's not being fought over what were being fed in the news, whenever we go to war it is not what they say its over.
I agree with that but I have to reject ideas like 'ancient nuclear war'... how?!
Old 03-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Lol sure

Old 03-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #8
werD

Just let it happen. The USMC's ready. We in there.

#USMCfrontlineInf
Old 03-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Silly vulgar wants to operate under notions such as reasoning and logic
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

fuck outta here with this bullshit son
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lol@ the Atari graphics in that video
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #12
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Lmao

This is what pure ether looks like
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

this is where you eat your own poop.

you say a bunch of interesting stuff, but then you make a thread like this eating your own poop and wonder why no one takes you serious.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #14
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

ingesting my own feces is really not my forte....but I'm still on my shit no doubt lol. Who's better than me at this? You've gotta be damn near perfect at something in life right? Besides being a father, being an independent intellect is something I've mastered quite gracefully. When it comes to alternative information and not sucking the dick of the mainstream way of thinking, shit I could run my own school ha ha

Old 03-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
Lmao

This is what pure ether looks like
you're on the list of people who I deem unworthy of taking one's opinion on matters into consideration. You should state your case for relevance in my sight before you address me again you the land before time long neck in the face ass nigga lol

Old 03-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #16
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
you're on the list of people who I deem unworthy of taking one's opinion on matters into consideration. You should state your case for relevance in my sight before you address me again you the land before time long neck in the face ass nigga lol
Word

You ever watched District 9 my nigga? That flying space ship over Johanesburg looks more real than this sad attempt by Msnbc to troll the public with flying cigar

Get a grip fagg0t
Old 03-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #17
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

first of all, I am not your nigga. Insinuate something like that again in my general direction and I will pay a local bum to style on you.

2nd of all, cigar shaped ufo's have been around since the Phobos incident.

3rd of all, everytime you stick your neck out for someone.....eh nevermind

Old 03-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
first of all, I am not your nigga. Insinuate something like that again in my general direction and I will pay a local bum to style on you.

2nd of all, cigar shaped ufo's have been around since the Phobos incident.

3rd of all, everytime you stick your neck out for someone.....eh nevermind
If you provide me with links to these so called cigar ufos with actual evidence and proof they exist I will never condemn or belittle you again my nigga
Old 03-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I'm a giant to you, how can you belittle me you slinky necked fucker? How about I provide you with a bullet to the head boy? Come get killed right quick

Old 03-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #20
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Ill be here when you got them links son

Dont hate, appreciate

Tags
chin jerks to ufo sightings, chinzilla vs necktra, flying chinstrap, radioactive chyinn bomb, u.f.c