Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default James, end this.

Ken Ham has offered all of your ridiculous fallacies and non-arguments already.

You're regurgitating a loser.

Don't do that.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

so a part 2 to the thread you started which I ended?

it will just be more of the same.

Where did man come from?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
answer the question:

Where did man come from?

and I can combat all those "peking man etc" that they were hoaxes. just saying.
Quote:
Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa. A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people
Old 10-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
answer the question:

Where did man come from?

Quote:
Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa. A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people
Old 10-28-2014, 05:44 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

where did omo 1 come from? what did he evolve from?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
answer the question:

Where did man come from?

Quote:
Old 10-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
where did omo 1 come from? what did he evolve from?
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/i...the-goal-posts
Old 10-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
what do you call resorting to fallacies when you lack the ability to answer a simple question?

Dude you started this. I am simply contending, and you are floundering using the classic version of "no you are just too stupid to get it".

What did omo1 evolve from?
Old 10-28-2014, 05:49 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
answer the question:

Where did man come from?

Quote:
Old 10-28-2014, 05:53 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

this is not what I mean when I say that science is based on repeatability.

do you always act like a child when you cannot answer?

"thats my bike francis!"

"I know you are but what am I?"
Old 10-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Ppl evolved bro...we just...did....doesn't that make more sense than some invisible ever living being that surrounds you?
Like...cmon man God can be real an not be responsible for creating us exactly as we are today...I mean shit the average height of humans alone has exploded in the past 2000 years but give us tens of thousands and we can't lose hair too?
Smh limited minds indeed @VERITAS how can you expand on human mentality with your patients when you can't even open your mind to common sense
Old 10-28-2014, 06:26 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ydk. What do I believe?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:32 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

diode me and v have been through this before

he goes back to where did life itself come from, which isnt known. he uses this as his proof of an existence for god, where science simply terms it the god of the gaps. which for those who dont know what that means just means the point at which our scientific literacy fails. that which we can't explain.

but like veritas provided in the other thread, what is accepted scientific fact changes as our understanding of the cosmos becomes more advanced. meaning we didnt know the answers to stuff, but by using the scientific method we have been able to explain the things we didnt know

meaning that veritas equates god with that which "we don't know" instead of just viewing it as some shit we don't know yet, but could know through time and understanding

or some shit nigga im high

point is veritas believes in the god of the gaps.

i believe in shabat, mars, and cocidius
Old 10-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wrong. Amd write
Old 10-28-2014, 08:15 PM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

No omo tagger get this rep
Old 10-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #16
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
No omo tagger get this rep

You already know
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #17
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

veritas, can I get an answer to my questions in the other thread?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

At work. I will jude.

Tags
(no omo)?, bad sciencethumping itt too, flair & hhh evolution, uhoh ingests peyote on.ncs, v wins part infinity, youre an atheist we get it