User Tag List

Old 03-16-2021, 03:48 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Have any of you been watching last chance U

Not the football ones I watched all that.. it’s the new one about basketball... east LA community college. I don’t know if any of you were athletes or not, but I was and if you’ve watched this.. just came out a few weeks ago on Netflix.

The guy Joe.. was from VA went to some huge High school that basically preps ball players, Carmelo went there... tons of other people.

I didn’t go to a school like that jus a big school in a big city, and this nigga is acne like a cry baby... reminds me of myself but I wasn’t tat bad... but I was indeed childish.. got mad at my community college coach... kicked over the Gatorade water thing all over the floor... walked out and that was the end of it. This guy on this show,I’m sure has done that 10x, times ten. A man acting like a child.

Now all I would’ve got was the rest of CC paid for and at best another 2 years at some really low level d2 MAYBE D1. But I his guy off the bat could’ve been.. he went to penn state.. but... possibly NBA...brings back bad personal memories .
Old 03-16-2021, 03:52 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I’m pretty smart but I didn’t take life seriously until it hit me in the face. I’m pretty sure eve with all m life experience I’m still not an adult... but who is really. But yeah watching this shit, brings up bad memories of my short comings.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:58 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

When you get to a certain age you realize actually everyone around you are nothing but grown ass kids... everyone just trying to pretend like they know more... but at a base ass level we’re all just old little kids trying to get ours.. no matter what that means
Old 03-16-2021, 05:15 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah get that nigga out though.. if you watch this you’ll see how childish this dude acts... I was never even %10 of that bad. Take your bum ass back to the hood then.

That one dude hopefully you watch this... and if you do, you’ll be rooting for him still watching just finished 3... he was like I try really hard and the coaches that academically help these semi retards admit he tries really hard but just doesn’t have it. He said he had a 2.2 in Hs... don’t know what mine was but it wasn’t much better... but I literally in HS just showed up, barely listened and took tests. If I was some major project I’d do it... other than that I never skipped school, did all the tests and without even trying.. in HS basically turned in no homework. And without a doubt I could’ve graduated from any regular D1 school, that’s just about discipline.

Feel bad fpr a dude like that though that you know wants to try and has the discipline to do it.... nigga just dumb as fuck, known a few like that.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:37 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Some of those dudes would’ve been a lot smarter and learned more... but all throughout their life they’ve been top level athletes even from a young age.

This guy on here got pressured by a teacher and she was nice... in the retard athletic room... and said why do you just put periods all through out your sentences. Dude said... cuz I don’t know where they posta go so I put them periods in to make me look smart.

The nice community college teacher was like oh shit... I just unintentionally humiliated this kid. And that’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. But who’s fault is that.. public school systems fault for letting him get that far.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:34 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I've watched all the football ones. Love this show. Saw the basketball one is out now. I'm currently finishing up watching the Showtime show "your honor" then I plan on going in on this.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:37 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah it’s good if you liked the football ones it’s the same thing, just basketball instead.

I hate like.. reality shows and whatever... would never watch them but this.. the other last chance U’s are about as close to a reality show I’ll watch. A lot of those kids reminded me of myself.

Home and family issues and from a bad neighborhood... and being so stubborn and childish and shit to not realize the opportunities you had.

Some of the guys on the football ones and even on this basketball one... wouldn’t be like me if you try your best all you’re going to get is a free education. Some of them have been like... nigga you could be playing for like duke.. KU.. Kentucky etc if you just weren’t a basket case.

Funny to think how many solid NBA players or NFL players there could have been, that didn’t make it because they’re fuck ups.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:44 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Now the one dude on this new one... he straight up looks D1 top prospect possible nba. How the show portrays him at leas is basically he’s just stupid. And I’m sure he is probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer... but dude

You go into the little retard classes for athletes and someone basically does your work for you... and your teachers/professors know who you are, you’re a semi retarded athlete and if you even kind of try you’re going to get passed. So actually even the legitimately dumb ones don’t really have an excuse.