Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > HollaFront > Freeflow HOF
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2024, 05:38 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default 13th @p0$TLe - Retribution

!3th @p0$TLe
10-27-2004, 05:35 PM
…from the apostle’s desk…

One night……..Everyone slept ..; Diffused with they bodies twitchin’ in a lobby’s ditch with imaginings that seemed optimistic…..They just dropped a battle verse – was it hot and vivid enough to get the win…umm, naw, it prolly didn’t…..
Then sets in, the laws of physics…..; JRite prayed for ur minds once upon a time…Each breath passed through ya lungs and spines, out the other side burst your heart that beat in common time……..
Next Day….Broke with a vision; things spoken and written in most of the critics……Saying JRite’s fallen off, or even me – skillwise, being over, specific……with your motives convincing others to follow their minds and hope for the premise…..
After this, the theories will be gone in a minute……so, here it is…the icing on the cake, the cherry on top cloaked in a cloud; sun rays hang over each brow….JRite, the great myth that’s spoken so loud without even having to open my mouth………

..............get ya tissues....; --
Oh sh!t, !3th just coughed……now everyone’s rushing to soak in the mucous; just to have the equivalent flows penned for usage….Still, with the same infatuation, everyone’s turning on the father that birthed your wordplays and concepts; so I’ll penetrate each quarter note of your life, diminish its tone, then abuse it……
Leave the whole lifestyle of text bruised and severed when I change the laws of words with the tunes you’ve treasured…fact is, I’ll always prove who’s better when I ‘number the planets and stars’…..sh!t, J’s the ‘type to kill you with text’…in ‘space age voodoo letters’…..
I’ve stood with brilliance…..straddling the earth and sea, then murked each piece of the dirt less seeds….since when? – when I purged a sweet roar of dominance, that searched the means of each person’s creed……
Minus Mace and Chris, PG’s still stacked with ill….My governance happens still, sh!t, J’s already ‘got a step on whoever’s on my screen’…..and ya’ll just figured out the sequence to ‘Mario’s first track and field’…….
Fukk, all of you should leave when I rap; cuz only people I respect on this board are the people that can do some of the things that I can’t…..And I ain’t seen that sh!t yet;-- Every fukkin time, I bring Demons to hack through ya hard drives:: And all of you keep pushin’ they semen for caps…….OOPS!
Just another plan, Devised from behind both my brows…..And in the end; Peeps Say I mirror Dynasty’s Style….you dumbfukks, I got links to battles typed from my vile with the same hype in each trial before I even knew Dy was around………..

Fukk who I diss….as if I even knew the guy I’m facin’; I’ll never lose when I’m complacent …, text enough heat that’ll move the sky’s arrangements….Let’s get fa real, I’ll prolly end up “pushing N-to the edge”; then kill him again, even in death, when I “commit a suicide with razors”……
…………..HERE’S PROOF THAT I AM GREATER!

…….and in the same dimension……..

………Violently, Time Has Come For J To ‘Take A Stab At Ya Horoscopes’ And Won’t Even ‘Try To When’……IF I Missed You, Your Blinks Of Relief Will ‘Fill A Bag With Ya Brain’s Remains’, Then Aide You In A “Single Player Game Of hack-sac”, So You Can All “Think On Ya Feet”………..
Just As I Do….///….When Sup’s Breath Drips From Broken Joints; How so? -- When Ya Chest Lifts Each Spoken Point To Where Ya Soul ‘Leaves Through The Deepest Depths’ Of The World; Since We’ve All Witness ‘X-hit His Lowest Point’……..:::exit stage rite:::
Stick Ya Pens And Pencils Back On The Shelves For the Rest They Need To Excel Within Text…..Then Just Study The Patterns Of Rhythmic Equations Thought Out In Ever Cell Of My Crest; But All Some Of You Do Is ‘Picture Me With Your Name’…..Then ‘Think Of Yourselves As The Best’……..
Click My Pen, Shoot The Ink From Nitro Beams…..No Need To Lie; Even In My Decline, the Skills Still Surpass Your Prime Homey;.. Peeps Got They Sites On King? Listen, Sup’s ‘Never Woke Up From Birth And Still Sees Himself As The Greatest’….So I Guess Being A ‘Textcee Was His Lifelong Dream’……
Each Concept :: Slice, Cut –n Spur Yur Reason For Language….Rite Sucks? – Ubsurd…..Yo, Just For ‘Supremace’, I’ll Fukkin ‘Shuffle His Existence’ ,..which’ll ‘Cause Prem’ To Be “Ab-sent From The Body”, With Only ‘Emails Between My Guts And Yours’……
Examine Dark In Text, Yo…..I’ll Strangle All The Lines And Disses Towards Me And For Future References, Have The Rest Choked – Through Death Notes Of Cancer Mucous Marinating…..Yet, Any “Illness Coming From Nec” Is Prolly “Strep Throat”………
A Dazzling Set Of Tapping The Rests….. OMG, A Newbie’s Dissin Me….Sh!t, I’ll Punch His Mind And Strip Half Of His Breath….JRite’ll Put “Hospital Mistakes In Writing”; Simply Put, I’m The Reason “Mal-practices Text”….(don’t fukk wita vet kid)
Through Text You’ve Seen Me Summon Grief And Untie Omens….But From PG To DC, You Could Never Even Dream Of Puns I’ve Frozen….So Then, I’ll ‘Sadden The Catholic’s Rebirth’ To Leave ‘Christ-in Pain’….While I Haunt Both Of Your Nightmares, And Have Mace Like A ‘Cyclops Daydreaming’…..’Sleep With One Eye Open’…………..d@yum!
Now Death Is Sure…..Each Exhibition Defines Your Rest As Pure……Just Picture The Nice Guy In HF With A Dark Veil….Villain, Your ‘Tone-ailes With Filed Down’ Pitches, Like ‘Pedicures’….
You Think I Give A D@mn, Kid…..C’mon, Now, We All Know That My Flow’s Crazier Than River Rapids; ..Every Year My Sh!t Enhances, And The Only Time Peeps Can Say Ny “Fell-in To A Groove” Is At “Prison Dances”……
A Mental Consent With Chemical Twists That Blemished Ya Wrists From Trying To Mimic My Pitch….Gah-d@mn, JRite’s Fukkin Losin’ It…..Cuz, I Just “Jumped Into A Bottle of Chocolate Syrup And Gave Up”; Guess That Means I “Ended –N Quick”…..
Is It Possible To Stretch A Trend? – Well, With So Many Different Genre’s Of Murder I’ll Recycle Yur Funeral, And Have Ya Coffins Used For Next To Kin……And Even In My Afterlife I’ll ‘Float Through The Vision Of u Herbs’ \And\ ‘Pass olive-view’ In Text :: Again

………..silence emerges…;

Pee’c