Old 06-23-2017, 06:45 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default simpleshit

https://soundcloud.com/jameshalton/62317a

mix is whatever but im out the door to work. inspiration struck though so had to bang this out real quick
Old 06-23-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Your formula is impeccable. You know it is. Your drums are perfect. Your chops are superb. But for some reason all your beats have a certain niche. And I love that about them. I just wanna see uh oh on some different shit once. IDK..

This is no slight in any way. You do what you do much better than I do. I just wanna see you not play it safe so much? If that makes sense?

What would this beat have sounded like slowed down with some 808's? Idkkkk
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 06:31 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

like shit lol. i've been waiting on you to send me some shit, but i made this garbage the other day

https://instaud.io/12sD

it depends on the sample to determine where i wanna take something. the main beat in this thread i heard the drums i put on it, on it, where as with that one in this post, its just that piano really and the weird stab which in my head was like yea i could hear some 808's and wiggidy wack clippity claps on it.

i'd like to mess with shit like that more, i just don't like it lol, mainly because im not good enough to do it justice

i've carved out my sound in the other realm. trying to stand out making beats like that one is an impossibility cuz everyone makes them, and the formula is too simple. ways out of the simplicity is like making the 808s move. playing them like a bass almost with the pitching and shit like mike will made it and them. they also got the crazy sound banks and shit with the rolls and siren weirdo shits and sounds galore

i want to cop komplete in the future. i probably will eventually.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

FUGGIT. I'm throwing you hella shit tonight. I just hate on all my unfinished.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

It sounds good...I like how it sounds. I literally have no feed back other than that because I have no idea how to begin doing this shit...but I listened and thought it was dope.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:43 PM   #6
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
like shit lol. i've been waiting on you to send me some shit, but i made this garbage the other day

it depends on the sample to determine where i wanna take something. the main beat in this thread i heard the drums i put on it, on it, where as with that one in this post, its just that piano really and the weird stab which in my head was like yea i could hear some 808's and wiggidy wack clippity claps on it.

i'd like to mess with shit like that more, i just don't like it lol, mainly because im not good enough to do it justice

i've carved out my sound in the other realm. trying to stand out making beats like that one is an impossibility cuz everyone makes them, and the formula is too simple. ways out of the simplicity is like making the 808s move. playing them like a bass almost with the pitching and shit like mike will made it and them. they also got the crazy sound banks and shit with the rolls and siren weirdo shits and sounds galore

OHHHHH YOU AN ASSHOLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS SHIT FIRE SON!!! You killin me on these southern drums. HOLY SHIT.

I'm taking this shit. LMFAO
Old 06-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #7
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

I seriously hate you so much tho because you're so much better than me at everything.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #8
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

https://instaud.io/12t6 - NEVER
https://instaud.io/12ta - NEVER no drums

https://instaud.io/12tc - Emperor Finny
https://instaud.io/12tf - Emperor Finny NO DRUMS
Old 06-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #9
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

https://instaud.io/12ts - GREATEST EVER SON no drums

https://instaud.io/12tv - I LOVE MY SON
https://instaud.io/12tJ - I LOVE MY SON no drums
Old 06-23-2017, 09:36 PM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

i got more shit but i got distracted. holler
Old 06-24-2017, 03:40 AM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero
Talking

Quote:

mix is whatever but im out the door to work. inspiration struck though so had to bang this out real quick
About to listen. Better not disappointed.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:43 AM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:

Ok this was nice. The drums dropped too early imo. Let it build up. I could make platinum song off this beat.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Ok this was nice. The drums dropped too early imo. Let it build up. I could make platinum song off this beat.
thanks man.

and finny i'ma be home tomorrow and i'll see what i can do with some of those

i don't want any samples though, just original shit, for future reference, and you should email me them or pm em. keep it off the forums so if we put together a project its fresh
Old 06-24-2017, 02:55 PM   #14
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Fire
Old 06-24-2017, 05:56 PM   #15
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:

get splice bro. $8/mo
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #16
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:

ok so what you do is every 8 bars or 4 or whatever throw a filter over the main key melody. for like a bar or two. Automate it though so you can bring it back to normal gradually. Trust.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:00 PM   #17
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:

not feeling this. Tempo just kind of drags. The filtered in guitar liqs you sprinkled kind of save it for me. But yea, overall i'm not really liking this one.