Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2016, 02:04 AM   #1
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future
Default Primitive Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

Dudes a genius

Last edited by Plot; 09-19-2016 at 02:09 AM.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #2
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Old 09-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Seems a bit much to keep a fire going. Just start a fire, put it out then do it again the next day.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:57 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

in this thread aero doesn't understand what a forge is

maybe he is black?

but just to enlighten you on the offchance you're not trolling, a forge is a "fire" whiches purpose is to be really fucking hot, so you can smelt metals.

in this vid the dude makes a primitive forge, and even smelts some iron.

or steel maybe? i'm not too sure on the process, i know to make steel you need iron and carbon, but i think the carbon can come from the charcoal he used, but he didnt use iron itself, but rather the clay from the river, he did put other shit in it though so who knows. i know basically though there is bits of iron in pretty much all dirt, but clay and shit has alot higher content. you burn the fuck out of it so all that is left is the iron

uhoh pretending to be smart and knowledgeable in this thread
Old 09-19-2016, 07:06 PM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

How can fire be hotter? It's fire, just add more of it.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:17 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
How can fire be hotter? It's fire, just add more of it.
we aren't looking at the amount of fire, as much as the concentration of it for lack of a better word.

if i had a ball of clay, and i placed it into a big bonfire, and just let the bonfire burn, the bonfire is gonna be the same temperature no matter what. if you throw more fuel in the form of wood on it i'm saying.

if i light a stick off of the bonfire, the fire on the stick, is the same temp as the fire in the bonfire.

but, if i were to provide the fire more oxygen, it will burn the wood faster, creating more heat.

if you use something other than wood, like charcoal it will burn slower than wood. then you can add more oxygen, for a longer duration, thus, creating a hotter fire
Old 09-19-2016, 07:34 PM   #8
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Word

Old 09-19-2016, 09:37 PM   #9
Plot

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

It's iron oxide, (the yellow slime he collected from the swamp) iron oxide can be found in most swampy areas, he then turned it into metal with his forge.
It's a bit of a hobby people are doing now, going into the bush and trying to survive like cavemen, purists like this dude only use materials and tools that he can find or make in the bush, you can see the hut he made in the background that was a previous episode.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:01 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word i've seen other vids before where they make the huts and etc

the iron oxides are in the yellow slime. that clay like stuff. he burned it refining it to actual iron. but im only saying it might be steel because the charcoal, but in saying that i think to make actual steel you'd have to take the iron like he made, and burn that in with maybe fresh wood. i thought i read they do it with charcoal though. because all steel is, is iron with some specific carbon make up, and you get the carbon into the iron by some process of burning something lol

but word these are cool

this is beyond caveman shit though for sure. he could feasibly make a good knife out of that iron, i mean if he really wanted to he could just say fuck it and build an actual hammer, an anvil and everything, he could walk around in a shitty suit of plate armor lol. he basically jumped straight from the stone age to the iron age
Old 09-19-2016, 10:06 PM   #11
Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLvqCTvOQY

Yeah this was his last video where he made charcoal,
so it seems he's working towards forging some steel.

Tags
plop, primitive fagit, stop making threads