Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-27-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default Anyone here use steam?

Any one here uses steam?

My game goes up for greenlight in 2 weeks so if you can give me an upvote it'd be dope.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

How about you're my hero!
Old 08-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

is it free
Old 08-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
is it free
The game naw, but I don't need y'all to buy it I just need it to get up voted so we can get green lit and be ON steam. up voting is free yeah.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Mostly for broccoli.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #6
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Fucking GOW EDITING MY POSTS
Old 08-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #7
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
The game naw, but I don't need y'all to buy it I just need it to get up voted so we can get green lit and be ON steam. up voting is free yeah.
Where can I see specs of the game? Which developer company are you with or is this an independent endeavor? Is it a FPS, 3PS, RTS, MMO, Sandbox, or sports game?

Cool stuff, man.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

if you tell me how to/send me a link i'd gladly give it a vote

never looked at greenlight before
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #9
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
Where can I see specs of the game? Which developer company are you with or is this an independent endeavor? Is it a FPS, 3PS, RTS, MMO, Sandbox, or sports game?

Cool stuff, man.
It is a survival game which is a multiplayer survival and you can craft pretty much everything except it is a water world type of game with small lands here and there and soem man made structures. It is first and 3rd person as you can choose what suits you best. it has alot of ocean wild life you can also trap other players and etc. raid there built houses or boats. and etc

It's all independent, its open world
Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
if you tell me how to/send me a link i'd gladly give it a vote

never looked at greenlight before
I appreciate it bro I will drop you a link I may do it sooner then 2 weeks just trying to fix up some networking patches.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #11
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
It is a survival game which is a multiplayer survival and you can craft pretty much everything except it is a water world type of game with small lands here and there and soem man made structures. It is first and 3rd person as you can choose what suits you best. it has alot of ocean wild life you can also trap other players and etc. raid there built houses or boats. and etc

It's all independent, its open world
That actually sounds nice, bud. PC or console?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:10 PM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
That actually sounds nice, bud. PC or console?
it is only pc right now. It is using the unreal engine 4 so it was made to look like a next gen game. I WANT to port it to the consoles but we have only just sent sony/microsoft some video and etc and they have not gotten back with us so I can't say about that yet. But I would like to get it to consoles if it is at all possible.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #13
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
it is only pc right now. It is using the unreal engine 4 so it was made to look like a next gen game. I WANT to port it to the consoles but we have only just sent sony/microsoft some video and etc and they have not gotten back with us so I can't say about that yet. But I would like to get it to consoles if it is at all possible.
That's terrific, g0w. A good friend of mine won an Unreal Engine contest that Epic had a number of years ago and made a few really popular PC titles and now they are really popular and the developer team is getting ready to port them to the next gen consoles. Try to get a distribution deal with Wal-Mart if you haven't planned for it. He told me that Wal-Mart really did alot to get the brand out.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
That's terrific, g0w. A good friend of mine won an Unreal Engine contest that Epic had a number of years ago and made a few really popular PC titles and now they are really popular and the developer team is getting ready to port them to the next gen consoles. Try to get a distribution deal with Wal-Mart if you haven't planned for it. He told me that Wal-Mart really did alot to get the brand out.
That is really dope. Epic made the dopest engine I have ever seen man. Unreal 4 is literally amazing. It has insane amounts of power as well. only thing that sucks is they get 5 percent off the top of anything u sell and if its for console they get more.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #15
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Sounds a lot like a Day Z rip off ;)

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #16
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
That is really dope. Epic made the dopest engine I have ever seen man. Unreal 4 is literally amazing. It has insane amounts of power as well. only thing that sucks is they get 5 percent off the top of anything u sell and if its for console they get more.
Right. But you can do alot of awesome stuff with it. I been meaning to ask you, how is Destiny? I noticed you play the Beta alot. And with Watch Dogs..do I need the PSN to play it online or does it work through the UbiSoft shit?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
Sounds a lot like a Day Z rip off ;)
day z is a zombie game rofl

if it was like anything it'd be like rust. but none of the elements are the same only thing any of them have in common is the survival aspect
Old 08-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Right. But you can do alot of awesome stuff with it. I been meaning to ask you, how is Destiny? I noticed you play the Beta alot. And with Watch Dogs..do I need the PSN to play it online or does it work through the UbiSoft shit?
psn bro, and destiny was dope as shit but while everyone was all on its dick i thought it was just an advanced halo. I mean its dope fps but still not like revolutionary like they claim still fun though

watch dogs I dont do online anymore it fucking sucks online bro theres hardly anything to do
Old 08-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #19
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
psn bro, and destiny was dope as shit but while everyone was all on its dick i thought it was just an advanced halo. I mean its dope fps but still not like revolutionary like they claim still fun though

watch dogs I dont do online anymore it fucking sucks online bro theres hardly anything to do
Yeah I knew Destiny would be really similar to Halo but I have 2 copies pre-ordered for both my son and I so we can lanparty. In Watch Dogs online the only thing to really do is hack other players info right? I'm waiting for the new city dlc bc I actually liked the game alot. I just thought it was too short. The side missions get redundant.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:30 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Yeah I knew Destiny would be really similar to Halo but I have 2 copies pre-ordered for both my son and I so we can lanparty. In Watch Dogs online the only thing to really do is hack other players info right? I'm waiting for the new city dlc bc I actually liked the game alot. I just thought it was too short. The side missions get redundant.
yeah which si fun at first but it got repetitive cuz thats all u do and race. racing is pretty dope i havent lost a motorcycle one yet but i lose the car ones all the time lol but yeah I got a couple copies of destiny as well. Also copping shadows of mordor is going to be dope as fuck if you like rpg's bro

Tags
donkey kong was a pedo, obi wan kenobi handjob jedi