Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default so dia

keeps getting on aim and going "stab anyone in the back today" and logging off

like its some female shit

i dont get how i stabbed him int he back by him trying to destroy this site rofl
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I literally just laughed at loud at that lol
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

rofl yeah its fucking wierd man
Old 03-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Smh how.could.you entrust and befriend someone like that. Son is a pooper scooper

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
analwarts

analwarts is on a distinguished road

dia's gay as shit
analwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by analwarts View Post
trying to play dick swords with your epals isn't going to change the fact that you stabbed me in the back.

If I wanted to destroy this site, I would of destroyed the entire site, including back ups, and there wouldn't have been a dam thing you could of did about it.

I also would have destroyed your entire business, If I was targeting you, you gave me access to your whole server faggot. not that any site was doing anything big.

you try to hard for approval, sell your soul so members will stay on your fucking site, when they will leave anyway when nc's is up.

lie to them and tell them it's legit when it's not.

lie to them for months and act like I aint admin with powers over everyone including you.

this could have been resolved without drama, and without stabbing your mentore in the back.

mr meyogi still got some tricks up his sleve bro.

and you can lie to these bro's all you want, you where just on aim before this happened talking about how you was going to fuck with there accounts and you backed down like a fucking pussy, that's mad that I got to em first.

keep thinking this about your dam site or targeting you, this was about respect, you broke that, I broke you.

but you know better than anyone that I'm not the type to hold grudges, we had differences before and I was still cool with you on some man shit, but now your dead to me.
Jesus Christ, go outside.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

analwarts sounds painful
Old 03-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #8
analwarts

analwarts is on a distinguished road

oh yea you can tell this site is pirated by going to the install/upgrade.php link, if that was legit it would ask you for a login and password, anyone can just go there and upgrade the site and fuck up the templates. and blocking it via htacess doesn't make it legit. :)
analwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #9
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by analwarts View Post
oh yea you can tell this site is pirated by going to the install/upgrade.php link, if that was legit it would ask you for a login and password, anyone can just go there and upgrade the site and fuck up the templates. and blocking it via htacess doesn't make it legit. :)
then report us.....plse
Old 03-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

rofl do you beleive anything that you just said???? real talk do you??

first of all, if i wanted to mess with anyones accounts iw ould of. i own the site u dumb fuck. i was admin on netcees for ages u dumb fuck. and other then you hopping on aim like a female ging :omg u stabbed me in the back" then logging off i havent said shit to u in ages.

also i lied bout u being admin here? rofl no one asked if u was admin. so thats anothr big ass reach of yours.

dia lets be real you mad cuz people get respect that you fuckng beg for

lets ask whos tabbed who int he back lets get other peoples oppinions.

i was sticking up for you for pages. what did u do. try to delete shit. ban people. erase forums etc.

u reallllyyyy think anyone gives a fuck bout u bro? ur a coward ass cry baby the fact i stuck up for u is dumb as shit when i should of listened to everyone since netcees and just shunned ur fuck boy ass from the start

now begone off this site no one wants u around

why dont u take ur snitch ass n go report us to vb
Old 03-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #11
uncleherpes

uncleherpes is on a distinguished road

first of all I didn't delete shit, I soft deleted everything and that could have been undeleted.
I deleted all post with my picture because allen knight would go behind my back and undelete.
I never deleted no forums, if I went that far I would have just deleted the entire site, I had more powers than some ima delete some forums ass nigga.
I deleted what I had the permission to delete, and that's the fucking truth, they where crying because that's what got deleted.
this aint about rap forum shit, you considered me a friend, you shouldn't put opinions about your friends in the wrong hands and let them cloud your fucking judgement.

this was in no way targeting you, i didn't do any harm to your fucking site. you reacted to benefit the haters, all because they started talking shit about you the other day for associating with me.

I don't give a fuck about these peoples opinions, there all wrong, but we already knew that.

this could have got worse and you freaked out for nothing, so get those panties out of a wad.
uncleherpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleherpes View Post
first of all I didn't delete shit, I soft deleted everything and that could have been undeleted.
I deleted all post with my picture because allen knight would go behind my back and undelete.
I never deleted no forums, if I went that far I would have just deleted the entire site, I had more powers than some ima delete some forums ass nigga.
I deleted what I had the permission to delete, and that's the fucking truth, they where crying because that's what got deleted.
this aint about rap forum shit, you considered me a friend, you shouldn't put opinions about your friends in the wrong hands and let them cloud your fucking judgement.

this was in no way targeting you, i didn't do any harm to your fucking site. you reacted to benefit the haters, all because they started talking shit about you the other day for associating with me.

I don't give a fuck about these peoples opinions, there all wrong, but we already knew that.

this could have got worse and you freaked out for nothing, so get those panties out of a wad.

dude, real talk

and sn00p and anyone in staff lounge ca verify this
@Split @Sn00p

we all tried to tell u, dia let it go. if you let it go it will die out and they will have another target.. i fucking stuck up for you for pages in that thread. when i went to sleep n came back ona nd people was banned, threads was deleted, posts were edited me and @Defiant looked at the mod log and there was over 5 pages of deletes made by JUST YOU. yeah u damn right i took the SITES side

instead of listening u got to aruge and always be right. well ur not and u wasnt . im done this shit isnt gonna turn into a 6 page thread. everyone tried to help n warn u tho u didnt listen to shit
Old 03-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

So this is gonna be one of those threads huh? I'll check in on this tomorrow
Old 03-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #14
uncleherpes

dont even bother typing an excuse for your back stabbery.

because I don't have an excuse for heart stabbery.

like I said if this was a bout rap forum shit and text battles where still happening i would hand you one right now.

and thats because there was 5 pages with my fucking picture in it, that even caused the host to ban ips.

lars is banned btw.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #15
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
because I don't have an excuse for heart stabbery.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

first of all ud neevr ever ever beat me. second of all i went against the entire site until u over stepped ur bounderies. any one on staff can vouch that. u went from having eryone on staff saying yeah let dia stay ons taff itll blow over. to when uw as done every one said "yo he got to get off staff he destroyig the site" so u got off staff

business first
Old 03-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #17
uncleherpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
first of all ud neevr ever ever beat me. second of all i went against the entire site until u over stepped ur bounderies. any one on staff can vouch that. u went from having eryone on staff saying yeah let dia stay ons taff itll blow over. to when uw as done every one said "yo he got to get off staff he destroyig the site" so u got off staff

business first
allen knight said that lmfao, he was involved in the spamming. and undermining my authority.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
undermining my authority.
Dude...say this out loud, and then remember you said this about a message board....I want you to know how much of a sad son of a bitch you are.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #19
Ox

Battle Record: 2-6

Ox has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant futureOx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Dude...say this out loud, and then remember you said this about a message board....I want you to know how much of a sad son of a bitch you are.

cold ass remark...
Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

popcorn
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote