Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think bitch ass moderator Paradigm needs to post a picture or else have his moderator powers
yeh fuk dat nigga post a pic bitch NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WUT U POST 3 YEARS AGO 17 89.47%
nah, he cool, even tho im a bitch ass faggot i dont think he should post a pic 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby
Default NETCEES COUNCIL, ALL GATHER

@Sir Oswald Gonesberg @El Pancake @Bags

mustachia Bailiff: Please rise. The Court of the Second Netcees Judicial court, Criminal Division, is now in
session, the Honorable Judge BB DA BB MUSTACHIO DA GAWD presiding.
Judge BB: Everyone but the jury may be seated.

mustachia Bailiff: Please raise your right hand. Do you solemnly swear or affirm that you will truly
listen to this case and render a true verdict and a fair sentence as to this defendant?
NETCEES: I DO

You may be seated.
Judge BB:
Members of the jury, your duty today will be to determine whether the defendant is guilty or
not guilty based only on facts and evidence provided in this case. The prosecution has the GAY FAGGOT MODERATOR @Paradigm
burden of proving the guilt of the defendant beyond a reasonable doubt. This burden
remains on the prosecution through the trial. The prosecution must prove that a crime was
committed (IT HAS BEEN CAUSE HESA FAGGOT) and that the defendant is the person who committed the crime (HE DID). However, if you
are not satisfied of the defendant’s guilt to that extent, then reasonable doubt exists and the
defendant must be found not guilty. (WHICH HE IS CAUSE HES A ULGLY BITCH MOD AND WONT POST A PIC)

ALL IN FAVOR OF DEMODDING SUBSEQUENT MODERATOR @Paradigm AS A MOD AND RELIEVE HIM OF HIS DUTIES AS A FAGGOT NON PIC POSTER, PLEASE DO SO TO YOUR APPOINTED JUDGE THINGEY, I AM JUDGE BB, I WILL RE-EVALUATE THE SENTIMENTS GIVEN BY THE HONORABLE NETCEES JURY LATER. A poll will be provided, if paradigm votes on this he will be demodded per terms of the netcees branch. We have moderators to check that, if he does.

BUT IF PARADIGM THE GUILTY WANTS TO SUPERSEDE THIS TRIAL, HE CAN POST A PICTURE AND ALL CHARGES WILL BE DROPPED. UNTIL THEN, WE'RE ADJOURNED.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #2
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Old 08-22-2014, 07:09 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This is how it should be done. Fair.

I suggest giving the defendant twenty four (24) hours to post a pic. If the defendant does not comply with the court order he will be stripped of all titles, his land will be parceled out in equal shares to the constituents and regular posters of one "Netcees.co", and his woman will become my property, if the Honorable @big baby consents.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #4
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
This is how it should be done. Fair.

I suggest giving the defendant twenty four (24) hours to post a pic. If the defendant does not comply with the court order he will be stripped of all titles, his land will be parceled out in equal shares to the constituents and regular posters of one "Netcees.co", and his woman will become my property, if the Honorable @big baby consents.
I do. I will also grant any and all accomplishments under the name, primarily one "Ultimate Textcee" to be given to @El Pancake and rightfully stripped from it's current owner one, " @Paradigm" with and all consenting rights. Proceed.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:09 PM   #5
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

polls are uyp
Old 08-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Honarable bb

I have testimony i feel may be absolutely invakuabke in evaluating the guilt/innocents of the defendant @Paradigm

May i address the court?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #7
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

@Bags

You may. Proceed with these findings.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:23 PM   #8
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Fair. I respect the courts wishes.
Could you find me?
Old 08-22-2014, 07:26 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

So, the one active mod, we should oust?
the only person really doing shit, we should get rid of that guy because he doesn't want to post a picture on the Internet?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #10
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
So, the one active mod, we should oust?
the only person really doing shit, we should get rid of that guy because he doesn't want to post a picture on the Internet?
OBJECTION. Your honor, Bags has not given his testimony yet, Destroyer is in contempt of court.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #11
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
OBJECTION. Your honor, Bags has not given his testimony yet, Destroyer is in contempt of court.
Sustained. Bailiff, please remove destroyer from the premises, as his assertion wasn't put in form of poll. A 1 hour jailing sentence is appropriate. Think about what you've done @Destroyer.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:27 PM   #12
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I vote that we jail one "Destroyer" for contempt.
Could you find me?
Old 08-22-2014, 07:29 PM   #13
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
I vote that we jail one "Destroyer" for contempt.
At the courts expense, I proceed with the jailing of said Destroyer, but honorable judge bb is feeling honorable today.

Destroyer one more outburst from you and I will have you jailed in contempt of court. Now be seated.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Destroyer merely questioned the court and made no assertions
philosophy.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:39 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah he should like totally post a pic and stuff.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

voted the other way, cause that's how I roll faggots
des out
philosophy.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #17
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
voted the other way, cause that's how I roll faggots
des out
I motion this vote be struck from the record. It's clear Des has no interest in the truth here. His motives are Suth's pecs, if you know what I mean, your Honor.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #18
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I motion this vote be struck from the record. It's clear Des has no interest in the truth here. His motives are Suth's pecs, if you know what I mean, your Honor.
You're on thin ice. One more outburst and you'll be jailed for 24 hours.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #19
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ahem

Honorable Judge bb da bb

Netcees fully capable jury

If i may....

AYO THIS FAGG9T NIGGA PARADIGM SHOOK AS FUCK TO POST HIS PICTIRE B. OH LOOK AT ME NC IM THE MEGA MOD @RED COATS THE BROTISH R COMING CUZ RED MEANS BLOOD LIKE U HURT THEM AND COATS IS A TEAM NAME AND ALSO THE RED COATS ARE WHAT PEOPLE FROM CANADA WEAR NIGGA STFU U FUCKIN WASHED UP LONGBAR MONGOLOID HEY BOATMEAL ....GET IT...CUZ HES A BOAT THAT SAILED PASSED U IN THE OM DISS AN U WERE LIKE OHH EVERY BAR WAS GOOD....CE0T THE ONES VS ME....CUZ THOSE WERE DUMB ...LOLOL U CRYBABY FAGGIT OLE GAY RITE ASS FAGGIT NIGGA OLE FEILD WITH PONDS ASS FILLED WITH PUNS ASS SHOOK ASS MAYWEATHER TRYS TO READ A BOOK ASS CERTAIN TAKES A FRIED FOOD COOK CLASS SCARED TO POST A PICTURE LOW CLASS MEDIOCRE BISHOP BLANCOS SOPHOMORE GEL BOTTLE ASS TOOTHPASTE HAIR DO COCKSUCKA. EVERY HALF ASS MAG U WRITE THE STRANGLE HOLD GRIP ON UR VIRGINITY KS TIGHTENED 2 FOLD. U FUCKIN VEGAN. U HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT PUNANI WHISPERS. U HAD A WETDREAM ABOUT A JELLO QUEEF FROM THE FORST SPOON OUT THE BOWL. POST A PICTURE OF UR DECEASED SOCK DRAWER. U WACK OFF INTO BEYOND TEXT BATTLES FROM 2007 YOU PEAKED IN LIFE ON IHH. OLD LOVE AND TEXT HOP LOOKIN WEIRDO FAGGIT FUCKFACE. U MADE A FUCKIN He whose name shall not be spoken GIF ON PHOTOSHOP TO HIDE THE FACT THAT U ARE TEN TIMES THE WARTHOGG OLE SCROOGE MC FATFACE EVER WAS OR HAS BEEN. EVEN THAT COCKSUCKING FAT GINGER WRETCHID FUCKIN HIGHSCHOOL TEXT DROP OUT JOHN HENSLEY AND PARS SIGJED MY YEARBOOK ASS FAGGIT METH POSTED HIS FLOPPY FACE FOR THE LIME HALLS TO DEVOUR. FUCKIN RADIO STATION FACE FAGGIT. FUCKIN STATION FROM BILL AN TED ASS FAGHIT.

This nigga guilty

Bb da bb if you could please add this testimoney to the docket.

Thank u my ncgs.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:49 PM   #20
The Big O

The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post

FUCKIN WASHED UP LONGBAR MONGOLOID HEY BOATMEAL ....GET IT...CUZ HES A BOAT THAT SAILED PASSED U IN THE OM DISS AN U WERE LIKE OHH EVERY BAR WAS GOOD....CE0T THE ONES VS ME....CUZ THOSE WERE DUMB ...LOLOL U CRYBABY FAGGIT

EVERY HALF ASS MAG U WRITE THE STRANGLE HOLD GRIP ON UR VIRGINITY KS TIGHTENED 2 FOLD. U FUCKIN VEGAN. U HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT PUNANI WHISPERS. U HAD A WETDREAM ABOUT A JELLO QUEEF FROM THE FORST SPOON OUT THE BOWL.

U WACK OFF INTO BEYOND TEXT BATTLES FROM 2007 YOU PEAKED IN LIFE ON IHH.

This nigga guilty

Bb da bb if you could please add this testimoney to the docket.
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!

I testify all the above quoted are true
The Big O is offline   Reply With Quote