User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Shadow Boxing Sign Ups (txt battle tournament where no shows arent an issue)

In @Bags @Destroyer @King Karaoke @Sn00p @murda sho @$eth_$crilla @Tic @Cred @Dre @Muffy @Paradigm @Wanderer @Artificial @Infiltration @Unfukwitable @_____ @Mr. J @Lotto Smirk @Maximus @Killing Spree @Witty @

I tried this before on NCv2.4 but life. So now I am going to do it again. Where this tourney differs from other more typical ones is that battles are released one at a time ala a url/smack card. This is for two reasons, to lessen the annoyance and hinderance of no shows and also to get each battle more views/looks/votes.

but yo

double twist

Shit with this tourney is you don't know who your battling. Only I do. Obv when I post the verses I will post them with the names it's not an alias tourney. Or I can post them without the names to wittle out dick riding, which would not help that much.

Either way.

ppl who showed/voted/participated or supported the Key Grand Prix in ANY way shape or form will be giving preference in any and all tourneys I do going foward. Same goes if you put work in , in the Shadow Boxing tourney.. I will remember and make sure that you get in my future tourneys. Those who no showed will have trouble getting in, and at the very least will be put in worst seeding. I'm not above second chances but if you noshow two of my tournies your done

anyway

Tags
fat wife, jump off a cleft & die