Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2022, 06:42 PM   #11
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I can’t with this guy. It’s like talking to a 12 year old in a 40 year old’s body. Look, everywhere in your verse, an average middle school child can pinpoint multiple instances of bad grammar.

As for previous votes I was trying to be nice, since this is a cool pastime. A fun hobby to pass the time with. Then u get some lame 40 year old who obviously lives his entire life in denial, is “never wrong”, & projects his insecurities onto everyone else, nobody likes that shit dumbass. Lars can talk shit bc he can actually write - u can’t yet…

Not hating but practice like iverson…

Jesus @ not being able to take ANY criticism EVER without trying to refute it…u need a hug or something…

Whatever, you’re starting to bore me now.

Put in the reps —>>> I believe in u, man child…
That was yet another verse that would body any verse you have been posting this season, so your out-of-the-ass criticism is quick to go unnoticed by me, there aren't many grammar errors as you put it, as you're the only vote that mentions it and you just started mentioning it (AND COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING POINT OUT THE SPECIFIC ERROR NOT EVEN ONE.) LMFAO, notice that your vote is the only one I HAVE a problem with out of 2 others that voted against me, because I can't help but sense the malicious intent from your vote, because that's the type of dude you are, talking about being an adult when you're trying to ruin a battle because you're salty about a fucking manpoem battle LMFAO.

Last edited by Eviction; 06-28-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Tags
eviction = man child, grammar nazi rotflmao, nycspitz = nycfitz, voting is half the battle