Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2024, 02:02 AM   #14
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

“You are lost in the depths of darkness; this desolate valley is an endless margin
Only you again - can become light’s presented target, or end up a leper’s carcass.
Broaden your horizons over the horizon, and seek The Lord as your saving grace
For your life is precious, embrace your lake; only then can you change your fate”

The Black Moon, suddenly disappeared, for I'd dissipated my fear, and the magnificent horizon had never looked more clear
I followed it for miles on end, it was pleasantly revered – yet one of my footnotes were not too sincere.
For I decided near my heart’s lake to write poems against my God – and there was no doubt, his descendants saw
So The Black Moon descended again; a method called, and the beautiful horizon might as well been a sent mirage.

Many serene white moons have passed; where I've seen the Black Moon; descend in my slumber
How I wished for the horizon, or maybe I should have prayed - to have it by the end of the summer
I want to ascend from rubble - my heart's lake quenches holy waters from the heavens
Yet my soul refuses to quit-infusing with sin - denying the help from a church or a reverend.

Yes, I didn't turn to a Methodist, or turn to a Methodist - to repent for my sins
Instead I dabbled in sex, fighting, and alcoholism, all coming from the hellish depths of within'
I continued to write blasphemous poems near my heart's lake, while watching skeletons subside in the surface
Maybe it was time I realized scrutinizing is worthless, and lived with the intent of finding a purpose.

Living with the intent of finding a purpose to live, what are the gifts - that journey will give?
Will it be a serpent that slithers in the crevice of rifts, or holy water for extinguishing the hell's fire - burning my crypt.
I see the ghastly Black Moon, hover over my heart's lake, and the whistling wind is trapping my breath
Maybe one day, I'll see the beautiful horizon again, glistening over this valley of death.

Many serene white moons have passed, and the Black Moon descended over my self
The sky was starless, maybe it was meant for me - as a phoenix from ash arose for my health
Devilish memories flooded the lake of my heart; as demons appeared out of dirt from the valley
Even he himself; Satan in the flesh, waited for my breath - for he felt I deserved a finale!

Yes, I am freighted of my demons and devil(s), but I must face them - face to face
For I know with you, Lord - and the savior's flame, I will have a saving grace.

Seraphim's response:

We've heard your cry, thy bless'ed son - the tides of your heart's lake have rendered much
May you follow the magnificent horizon, ascend and such - and feel The Lord's tender touch.
Your dreams beckon, reach out for the valley of death to prosper, passed the clouds and tests of somber
For you are one with Heaven's father, and with him - evil, will be forever conquered.

With that, the demons have vanquished, for I feel a miraculous light in my soul
Satan retracted his menacing presence, and to see God's miracle was a sight to behold
For The Black Moon ascended, and the beautiful Horizon never looked so bright, for my destined charm raised
And thus began a miraculous journey, as I was baptized in my heart's lake.

A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology
Sharp sword katana tongue; son of a sword; rummage accord; Djinn and Mystic of the Mystic Bible Belt
All I hear with my six sense is 'I need help' Sirens tell of hell; I'm a Siren with assuring kindness
My burning iris burns the fire of the sun; I am hell's flame; compel vain
I'm a demon prince; I render hell's reign; in Hell; Angels are Hell's pray
Excel chains at horsemen and cherubs; slice you with a sword; then my maws will tear up
'Iccubus' was a Angel named Icarus's rare come; I sliced with a sword with no remorse
Daedelus made his way to the devil's whereabouts; the fires of Egypt blared the mouse
I am Demon; a sharp sword aired the proud; and with a Asherah Pole; cut down anyone who dare arouse
I'm a psychic with a pair of vows; Noah's ark; approached by a Griffin; the ocean choked him submissive
Hades provoked him a mistress; the devil saw him delicious; made him gluttonous punishment
Demons are fucking a succubus; sucking a hundred winds; lunge from the hugs of kids
Aphrodite and her sisters were fucking wet; at night had sex with her till' the sun was set
A psychic I punish breaths; under the sunset I give them a hellish death; killed their death
Saw Medusa's and her Gorgons with my own two eyes; fulfilled their death; killed their breaths
For the serpent of Eden; ate every snake atop of Medusa's head; she learned she was sinful through her death
Cerberus grew some heads; as his morality was rendered obsolete; for it's ribcage; I caught it's seethe
Punish hunger pains of Vikings; 666 devils with pitchforks; tortured and scorched them with hell's flame
To Zeus's sons; and their felt vain; I murdered Hercules and Ares with hell's flame
I look Zeus straight in the eyes; shed tears of joy; making him cry; the sight of this is sickening
Your people's pride's wickedness; you will burn in hell for eternity; as I murder the Second Icarus

THE DRAGON --

There once was a dragon; THE SUN/SON OF A FAGGOT -- dunce of a maggot
He created trouble all over towns and city's; surrounding witty; THE PUN OF MAGNUMS
I am the dragon; fire breathing flames; the sire seethe the brain; denial from cocaine
COCAINE FLAMES..COCAINE FLAMES..COCAINE FLAMES..OH' COCAINE FLAMES
I gassed fumigation; reserved adjacent; from the sparkling river
THE HEART WILL DELIVER: harbor and quiver from the mark of a inch worm
THE DARK MADE ME DELIVER; numerous fire breathing flames to hell when it froze over
I was sought a psychic who levitated mountains and turned his walls to a blood spray fountain
I am numerous sea dog's -- the wretched hexes embellshed testament of resentment win(D)
ENDING THE PREFICATE pushing the deficit of every fucking KIN(G) AND KIN
TIl one day a fucking psychic named JOHN APPRACHED ME
SOAKEN TEETH FROM RIPPED FANGS FROM TIGRES RIVER BLOODY FLOW
I didn't enjoy his presence; he was after my essence; the bath of presents
THE LAUGH OF PEASENTS: is that all you deliver when we worship this dragon!??
No it isn't he said; bursting red from curses, after curses after curses
WE ARE WOMAN SEERS: we suck the red dragons cock; dead faggot mock!?
RED TANGENT FOX: he looked at the horizon than burst blood
THIRST MUD; the dragon laughed; and bursted flames; burning him to smithreens
IT WAS LIKE A GULLOOTINE; serene sun serene sun oh' serene sun..

..IT WAS A KING..who's time had come..

I look into the vast distance; passed the skies blue colorful hues
remembering how the hummingbird's chirp matched your wondrous' mood
you were subtle with gloom; singing it to sleep with lovable tunes
soothing any troubled creature that moved under the moon
the flowers would bloom; every time it sensed your motion in presence
your devotion to blessings captured rising oceans in essence
you glowed with fluorescent fragrances that flourished your life
time would stand still as your tranquil beauty allured in the night
You were the source of delight; and I assured your leave wasn't in vain
For your son is sustained; to shine his bright light on the coming of day
Through perilous clouds summoning gray; I'll clear the thunder and rain
illuminating all that plummet in pain: all when I hover above the terrain
Watch my radiance seize the hand, and dispose of the dire deeds of man
And from the trees and grass to the seas and sand; I promise there’ll be a peaceful land
Once that need is grant; I hope you smile like the sweet sun you savored
I’ll always remember you as my beloved creator; Mother Nature
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote