Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Championship: 8P. Topicaldood5 vs. 6T. deadman [Dead man champs 7-2]

30-60 lines

enjoy and good luck @dead man @TopicalDood5

Topic = no topic

You two must decide what you want. I pick, or you two pick at random and write freely. As tie breaker I vote for Random topic and you two have at it. But if you both want me to pick a topic I will search for something fitting and bless you both with it tonight.

G/ motherfucking Luck

edit: you two can chose to go longer if you want...but reading two 60 line verses is long enough as a reader yo!

Verses are due July 10th

Its 4th of July weekend and I'll be honest. Not sure how much time you should get. But if you guys need to extend until weekend to complete verse I will be fine with it. Just don't take soo long that all interest is loss.

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 07-23-2013 at 12:11 AM.