User Tag List

Old 08-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #41
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Battle Record: 8-8

Philly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
That's not true at all except in the short run - and Apple's margins missed estimates in consecutive quarters this year. Their growth has also not been as high as previous years, needless to say, but that too missed company/JP Morgan estimates. Any model of valuation you use will show you that Apple is undervalued by 150 minimum right now though. It fell because of what I already said, and because it was/is one of the largest holdings among institutional investors. They bailed early because they got in early and saw those signs to get out, and then it just snowballed. I expect it to rise to well over 550 by the end of this year...but keep speculating all you want, I'll be back to quote later.
Already at 470. Already made over $700 in a month, doin nothing.

Philly knows.
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #42
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

lol I made a killing on Linkedin
StarFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #43
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

interesting
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #44
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
lol I made a killing on Linkedin
I was late on it...
and the facebook / zynga fiascos had me shook.
Did you get out yet?
Old 08-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #45
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Yes I sold LinkedIn as soon as it hit 150 mark. Wish I would've held. As far as FB I never got on but it is just breaking even of its IPO but I wish I wou;ve bought it in the 20s
StarFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #46
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I bought FB at 19, just now making me some money. Since this thread, I've had some nice bumps with MTGE and GDX.
@Philly nobody had any real concerns about AAPL performing. It'll continue to be slow and steady.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #47
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I'm just pissed I sold such a huge chunk of MMM at 96. Bought it at 80, thought it would go down a bit more, but it's been Wall Street's most hated rally.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #48
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I bought FB at 19, just now making me some money. Since this thread, I've had some nice bumps with MTGE and GDX.
@Philly nobody had any real concerns about AAPL performing. It'll continue to be slow and steady.
Nobody had concerns? haha yea it dropped $300 over 7 months for no reason.
And 17% increase in a month is more than slow and steady bossman.

You trollin me or do you really just have no idea what you're talkin about
Old 08-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #49
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Read previous posts in this thread, def didn't drop for no reason. But yes, real investors were never concerned long term, just went on sale. You trying to re-up this thread like you had some brilliant insight that aapl was undervalued and will continue to perform well is the only troll here.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:59 AM   #50
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Understood about 3 words in this thread.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #51
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
That's not true at all except in the short run - and Apple's margins missed estimates in consecutive quarters this year. Their growth has also not been as high as previous years, needless to say, but that too missed company/JP Morgan estimates. Any model of valuation you use will show you that Apple is undervalued by 150 minimum right now though. It fell because of what I already said, and because it was/is one of the largest holdings among institutional investors. They bailed early because they got in early and saw those signs to get out, and then it just snowballed. I expect it to rise to well over 550 by the end of this year...but keep speculating all you want, I'll be back to quote later.
Anyone act on my advice?
Apple's now at 546, so you would have made $146 on one share.
36.5% growth in less than 6 months and still climbing.

Ask you're financial advisor if he can give you that over 3 years
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #52
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

drop more knowledge for me dawg
Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #53
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

NYC I'm bout to get SS haircut.

Get on my hair level.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #54
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

j googled what that is. r u balding??? @ the temples?
Old 11-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #55
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Swag index currently broken. I can't fix it.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #56
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Pics or it didn't happen
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cakeolf hitler