Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #61
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

@Mike Wrecka

I gotta say, this is a far better topic than your wolf vs pit bull thread. I applaud your efforts
Old 09-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #62
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

This ain't no fluffy petting zoo cuddles & kisses kitty cat GoW

this is a "I haven't ate in 3 weeks, you look yummy" type blood driven beast who is hell bent on you decorating the inside of his stomach.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #63
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
This ain't no fluffy petting zoo cuddles & kisses kitty cat GoW

this is a "I haven't ate in 3 weeks, you look yummy" type blood driven beast who is hell bent on you decorating the inside of his stomach.
to late BUYING OEN GON SHOOT IT WITH SOMETHING!
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im still on team people

there is a reason they are endangered

humans used to kill them niggas with spears yo

indians throw rocks at them and scare them back into the bush

im gonna fucking light it up

i dont need to aim with an uzi. point and spray

the 30 feet is the only problem in this scenario because it can cross that just as fast as you can empty the uzi

so its situational

this thread has no legit answer. further debate is pointless

now a tiger vs a grizzly is something i could get deeper into
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #65
Rawn M.D.

Gow did u watch my first YouTube post about fatal attractions commentary?

that about dood in the projects in Harlem who had the tiger lolz

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 09-01-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #66
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

i didnt see no vid where is it?
Old 09-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #67
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

that tiger nice wit dem hands, b?
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #68
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im still on team people

there is a reason they are endangered

humans used to kill them niggas with spears yo

indians throw rocks at them and scare them back into the bush

im gonna fucking light it up

i dont need to aim with an uzi. point and spray

the 30 feet is the only problem in this scenario because it can cross that just as fast as you can empty the uzi

so its situational

this thread has no legit answer. further debate is pointless

now a tiger vs a grizzly is something i could get deeper into

lma00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000

u gotta be a new type of stupid, fagg0t

next time i see a 30 ft cage with a fully grown tiger in it ill throw u in there with nothing but a spear and stones and see whos gonna be shitting their pants

roflzzzzzz @ team people

human intellect is basicallly cheating

were the fucking nerds of the animal kingdom bringing swords to a fist fight

we gotta use a spear to kill shit from a distance

u want fair go up against a 500 pound polar bear and watch it slash ya face off with a backhand slap

btw rawn is a lame fagg0t
KZVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #69
Rawn M.D.

Brb YouTube of Tiger mauling giraffe neck
Old 09-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #70
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
Brb YouTube of Tiger mauling giraffe neck
Rawn get at me on aim
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #71
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

The tiger isn't gonna pounce on you straight away, its gonna eye you for a little bit, sizing you up, your gonna have ample time to lift the uzi and spray its face, once you have started spraying metal in its face its gonna lose quick.

Bullets vs. Things with flesh containing mushy brains, who wins?
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #72
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
The tiger isn't gonna pounce on you straight away, its gonna eye you for a little bit, sizing you up, your gonna have ample time to lift the uzi and spray its face, once you have started spraying metal in its face its gonna lose quick.

Bullets vs. Things with flesh containing mushy brains, who wins?
no way plot, cuz they dont think a shit load of bullets will kill a tiger!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:40 AM   #73
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah if it is someone who has been trained to use the fucking gun lol I also love how you think the Tiger would think twice before pouncing on you, like he would if he was hunting prey lol don't be silly...if a Tiger saw someone 30 feet in front of them they would go for the kill...they are instinctive killers, we are not for the most part.

You would be dead before you go a chance to do shit.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #74
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Yeah if it is someone who has been trained to use the fucking gun lol I also love how you think the Tiger would think twice before pouncing on you, like he would if he was hunting prey lol don't be silly...if a Tiger saw someone 30 feet in front of them they would go for the kill...they are instinctive killers, we are not for the most part.

You would be dead before you go a chance to do shit.
the old uzis shoot 10 rounds a second the new ones between 15 and 28 , a tiger is big u dont have to be a marksman to unleash an insane amount of bullets in a direction of a huge animals head and hit it if it is charging at you.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #75
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

No. But you have to have the wherewithal and reactions to do that, and I can pretty much guarantee 99% of people would not have that and would be that Tigers breakfast.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #76
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
No. But you have to have the wherewithal and reactions to do that, and I can pretty much guarantee 99% of people would not have that and would be that Tigers breakfast.
lmao so ur saying 99 percent of people wouldnt raise a gun a few inches and squeeze a trigger? cuz you know we do also have a survival instinct you claim man is not hunters but we are survivors and theres been some insane things done by man to keep himself alive and raising a gun and killing something doesn't seem to hard.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #77
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

The average man has lost his hunting instinct because we don't need it anymore, and yeah I am saying the average human being, when thrown in a cage with a Tiger would be scared shitless and would be killed before they even have a chance to get their thoughts together.

If, on the other hand they were told 'Here is a gun, there will be a Tiger in there...kill it'

They would be prepared and would probably stay alive. But if someone was armed and randomly found themselves face to face with a tiger with no prior warning, i think that person gets ate.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #78
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
The average man has lost his hunting instinct because we don't need it anymore, and yeah I am saying the average human being, when thrown in a cage with a Tiger would be scared shitless and would be killed before they even have a chance to get their thoughts together.

If, on the other hand they were told 'Here is a gun, there will be a Tiger in there...kill it'

They would be prepared and would probably stay alive. But if someone was armed and randomly found themselves face to face with a tiger with no prior warning, i think that person gets ate.
yeah but i was going by the scenario they presented u fox bastard lol they said put u in a cage with a tiger. i dont know bout ay one else but id assume something was gon go down if i was in a cage with a tiger. id probably accidently shoot the tiger even if he wasnt going to attack me simply cuz id assume he was
Old 09-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #79
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

why do most of u think a tiger would react like a human to being shot at? animals do not give a fuck if they're hit & hurt. even if u fatally wound him, that thing is still gonna maul u. that's the whole point.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #80
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00p View Post
why do most of u think a tiger would react like a human to being shot at? animals do not give a fuck if they're hit & hurt. even if u fatally wound him, that thing is still gonna maul u. that's the whole point.
how many things have you seen still living with 4 or 5 bullets in his brain? its not going to ignore bullets in the brain until it eats you maybe in the reuglar body part or a muscle part sure itd keep going but heart or brain the shit is done for