Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

gamestop has a ps3/gtav bundle for 269

sell your youngest to tyson for one hour or strikta for 45m feet only
Old 09-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I've finally found a reason to have children
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #23
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenland View Post
My ps3 fuckin crashed right before the biggest day in gamin history. If there is a god he doesn't like me too much or he's tryin to help me focus. Either way I don't like his choice
Explain your crash dilemma cause if its just not reading discs then that can be solved ...
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #24
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

GhoZTndShell - xbox

i been on that black ops 2 alot...
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #25
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Explain your crash dilemma cause if its just not reading discs then that can be solved ...
Yellow light shows up on the system. From what I read its a hardware issue
Old 09-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #26
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

psn - TRENT_90
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #27
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

xbox:
upmostcaesar04

it's a default name they gave me...i'm definitely gonna change it

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #28
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

psn IgotdJUICE
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #29
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
if you mean the YLOD?

your system doesn't crash, it just overheat and then turns off

you have to open the system and put some insulation coolant gel stuff inside the system

I did it myself
Old 09-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #30
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
if you mean the YLOD?

your system doesn't crash, it just overheat and then turns off

you have to open the system and put some insulation coolant gel stuff inside the system

I did it myself
No shit? I'm gonna have to try it
Old 09-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #31
...the Nagger

Quote:
No shit? I'm gonna have to try it
yea just youtube ylod

the biggest challenge is going to be keeping the screws that you take out together and knowing how to put the screws back

its gonna be dirty inside there too BUT you get to clean it

the gel cost like 5-10 dollars from walmart or radio shack or somewhere, you'll find it
Old 09-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #32
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

psn - bbqsaucejrz
Old 09-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #33
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
gt is mrjuxtapose on psn and xbl
hey you def are on my ps fl i think?

I might have deleted you I couldn't figure out who that name was
Old 09-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #34
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH

is your ps3 the oldschool fat one?

99% of the time the OG fat boy gets the YLOD it means the motherboard came loose. this is the result of the adhesive solvent used to keep it in place melting away over time.

the fix is to buy a new solvent, open it up, and re-adhere the motherboard (google yellow light of death, there are a lot of tutorials on how to do this).

or buy a new PS3
Old 09-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
hey you def are on my ps fl i think?

I might have deleted you I couldn't figure out who that name was
i dont think so
Old 09-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #36
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH

is your ps3 the oldschool fat one?

99% of the time the OG fat boy gets the YLOD it means the motherboard came loose. this is the result of the adhesive solvent used to keep it in place melting away over time.

the fix is to buy a new solvent, open it up, and re-adhere the motherboard (google yellow light of death, there are a lot of tutorials on how to do this).

or buy a new PS3
Yeah its the old one. What kind of solvent? And are you talking about the same thing Munsters saying? I don't know anything about technology
Old 09-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #37
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Tediouscleric43 . C in cleric might be capped I forget. add us for Oct 1'st get out heist on.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #38
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Pent up
Pent uP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #39
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Yeah its the old one. What kind of solvent? And are you talking about the same thing Munsters saying? I don't know anything about technology
yeah, like he said, go to youtube and search ylod or yellow light of death

that or buy a new one :/
Old 09-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #40
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

ddtyson10 on psn
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote