Old 10-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future
Default S&F.....

12 Lines,

who's down ?
Unfukwitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #2
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Any takers ?
Old 10-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

This is just a notice. Youve stumbled into my realm yet I dont think you're fully aware of your current bearings. If you continue down this path you very well may run into me. Then your weary travels will be considered trespassing and you'll be disposed of with most haste. View this as an unwarranted gesture of good will and a cautionary advisory.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
This is just a notice. Youve stumbled into my realm yet I dont think you're fully aware of your current bearings. If you continue down this path you very well may run into me. Then your weary travels will be considered trespassing and you'll be disposed of with most haste. View this as an unwarranted gesture of good will and a cautionary advisory.
If another battle is opened with your name in the BA i'll immediately close it until you get the links for your other battles
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Hey sharp thats Good to know

Old 10-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Hey sharp thats Good to know
Get them links in for the other battle so you can walk into the abyss .
Old 10-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Unfuk put up your 12 in this thread we,ll constitute this as a cypher. I'm unable to post in the ha right now due to sanctions that have been leveled upon me by the establishment

Old 10-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #8
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Unfuk put up your 12 in this thread we,ll constitute this as a cypher. I'm unable to post in the ha right now due to sanctions that have been leveled upon me by the establishment
for that we can make an actual cypher tbh .
Old 10-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Cool. This thread?

Old 10-20-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Cool. This thread?
Guess you can post it here or Pm it , and when we both done I can make a Cypher thread .
Old 10-21-2013, 04:08 AM   #11
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Swag n flow cypher shots will be fired in the am

Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

@Chyeahhh Guevara the sad thing is chyeahhh sucks so bad he wont get links .. honestly knowingly breaking the rules should constitute to some kind of banning cause obviously losing his ability to post in the BA is not affective.
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I'm trying to comprehend how you are able to physically be on my dick over the net! When I awoke a felt tugging sensation on my testes like there had been some extra weight acquired while I slept. Being that my dick weighs like 10 lbs and shit there was a marginal but noticeable difference so I though little to nothing of it until I logged on and low and behold....you were down there dangling. Ive git bad gas so i hope you packed a gas mask otherwise ive got some for the low if you Need one.

Old 10-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Chyeah sucks at sf. And doesn't follow basic rules everyone else does
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

@Chyeahhh Guevara

your rebuttal was just 4 un-needed lines that you actually took time to write. Imagine if you took the same amount of time to stand up for yourself cause youve done the wrong thing, put that time towards voting Omni Potent(you've already lost once so please hush like victor).. If you did take that time you'd be battling with no restrictions.
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Lmao @ me picturing you talk after you taking a helium shot

I challenged dude to a cypher and he obliged. You nut huggers are really upset by this why I have not a clue.

Cake all I hear from you is quack quack quack. If I was hunting with you and dick Cheney you would get accidentally shot in the face

Old 10-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #17
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

You need links to battle though.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

who's battling though? (confused) and its not in the ha. Some of you guys talking about this and that have no jurisdiction here. You're doing a mighty fine job with that thing in the ha but frankly what I do in the discussion forum is none of your business lol

Old 10-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest lame here which is saying a lot
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Means so much coming from you pancake. Hey while youve at it why not make one of those threads like strike dif and see how many people like me or whatever. You're backpeddling drunk ducking distributor of fairy dust by the way.