- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

it seems dlb has adopted veritas' complete ignorance of the fact that he's a lame
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #22
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it seems dlb has adopted veritas' complete ignorance of the fact that he's a lame
it seems u have adopted the role of a dickriding faggot who's sole purpose of posting is to remind himself that he's a faggot

hop off destro, u've been a lame for far too long. u should let bags fight ur battle for u and go back to pretending u'll help Neighbor mod the NBL
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
nah there is some legit ppl who will meet up and fight
no. there isn't.

Quote:
i offered to fight u twice already g, in ur hometown
and if you didn't then you are more proof my thread is right
Old 11-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #24
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

@anime_boners id be down .. but itd be for money .. not fucking my hands & possibly my face up for free ..
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #25
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

only way it would make any form of sense is in the gym with the gloves

ain't nobody w/ a brain trying to catch an assault charge for text board probs
Old 11-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #26
DLB
COLTS GANG

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

id do it

bags wont come to AZ nor give me his address in Harrisburg, PA yet he'll antagonize the dlboss

he said he would fuck me up but is hesitant in doing so
Old 11-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
think it through, and be honest with yourself:

you are in fact the lame, so you insulting me for no good reason in an attempt (which fails) to downplay me, of course does the opposite.

feed me seymour.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
only way it would make any form of sense is in the gym with the gloves

ain't nobody w/ a brain trying to catch an assault charge for text board probs

I have it all planned out. No one would catch me.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #29
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

frazzled both of u with one comment
That's a win

here's an idea. dlb and veritas can pay to fly each other to each others houses and jack off on each other's beds
philosophy.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am not frazzled, I am feeling pity towards you. All you do is lie to yourself Jude. I wish to stop you of this, but you are obv invested in the lies. you are a slave.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #31
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
id do it

bags wont come to AZ nor give me his address in Harrisburg, PA yet he'll antagonize the dlboss

he said he would fuck me up but is hesitant in doing so
and why would he? you live hundreds if not thousands of miles from him.

you were a minor only a year or two ago, chances are you don't have travel expenses. the chance of you showing up is very low.

he'd effectively be giving his address to an internet stranger for no reason other than you having pizzas delivered to him and another bullshit mail harassment

why would he?
Old 11-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

you were a minor only a year or two ago, chances are you don't have travel expenses. the chance of you showing up is very low.

he'd effectively be giving his address to an internet stranger for no reason other than you having pizzas delivered to him and another bullshit mail harassment

why would he?
so that I could find him...
Old 11-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #33
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

reed, you cannot use logic with the illogical
veritas, I'm bored with u
don't address me, and I'll do the same
philosophy.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #34
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
so that I could find him...
for you it's a tad different

you're an adult with an income if it was that real he /could/ assume you'd come to him.

personally, I would not ever give you my address because you're creepy as fuck and I assume I'd be getting mailed dead kitten pieces
Old 11-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #35
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

I'd fight every last one of you, w/ an eye patch on, using only my left hand
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #36
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:

why would he?
i do have travel expenses + hotel expenses paid if i need be

and cause he said he'd tag me. i challenge him simply because he thinks he's a gangsta irl. im not punked by a fat 250 lb behemoth who cant even squat his own weight and hates cardio. im not a gangsta, im a chill nigga but bags living a life on the net he doesnt live offline is lolmatic
Old 11-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
reed, you cannot use logic with the illogical
veritas, I'm bored with u
don't address me, and I'll do the same
It takes a boring person to be bored. I have broken you. Kick rocks chump. coward.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
for you it's a tad different

you're an adult with an income if it was that real he /could/ assume you'd come to him.

personally, I would not ever give you my address because you're creepy as fuck and I assume I'd be getting mailed dead kitten pieces
ha......what is your address?
Old 11-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #39
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
frazzled both of u with one comment
That's a win

here's an idea. dlb and veritas can pay to fly each other to each others houses and jack off on each other's beds
ur a legit faggot

stop posting ur gay ass ideas and go be a cheerleader for strik and bags u homo thug
Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #40
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
ha......what is your address?
not in a million years, pal