Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default man dating has changed (rambling)

I've been out of the game for almost 8-9 years and shit. I'm talking since like 04 and shit, camera phones just started popping off around that time I think, no smart phones, I don't even think facebook had caught on or whatever and I totally missed the myspace thing.

I get back out here in the field of dreams and shit, bitches want a picture of you like as soon as you wake up, it's like a non spoken gesture of reciprocation if a bitch sends you a pic in the morning and she's like "this is what I look like". If you don't send something back, you're either a transgender, gay, or your profile is fake or something, or your creeping lol. Whatever happened to just waking up and not rolling over to a camera in your face and shit?

Whatever happened to just getting a phone number from a chick and smashing not too long after? I talk to a chick in the bar, she wants the first AND last name and I'm like "the fluck for?" she's like "yo I wanna add you on facebook" I'm like "are you serious, bitch I've got like 60 friends on facebook, fam and friends I talk to on the regular, I'm not one of those people who has like 5000 friends and only talk/know like .009 % of em, so if you add me as a friend that automatically means I'm fucking, this is like a relationship now so if thats what you mean then sure"

then it's the little shit too, like "who wants to play spades tonight" if I don't "like" the shit on FB, it's like I don't like her or something "why didn't you like my status, what are you trying to say?" "BITCH just because I didn't "like" your status doesn't mean I don't "like you" not to mention I enjoy anonymity, I'm a recovering conspiracy theorist, so this shit is gonna take time, I'm not trying to have everyone know where I am and where I'm not, I think they're watching me still"

smh the game has changed
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

She sounds very insecure, you should point out her flaws and make sarcastic comments about them from time to time, like it's a joke but still make it hurtful...this will break her and she will do everything you say because she will think she can not do better.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
She sounds very insecure, you should point out her flaws and make sarcastic comments about them from time to time, like it's a joke but still make it hurtful...this will break her and she will do everything you say because she will think she can not do better.
no these are multiple chicks. Not to mention, I just got out of a relationship with a chick that was insecure, damn near 8 years strong with a chick that was weakminded, I need a bitch that's gonna kill zombies with me and throw that ass back good and not worry about if her ass is too fat, ride that wave
Old 03-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
no these are multiple chicks. Not to mention, I just got out of a relationship with a chick that was insecure, damn near 8 years strong with a chick that was weakminded, I need a bitch that's gonna kill zombies with me and throw that ass back good and not worry about if her ass is too fat, ride that wave
I don't know if they even exist, every women I have ever met tends to freak the fuck out about something to do with herself about once a week, minimum.

When it comes to zombie killing, just tell her the zombie said she looks fat.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I don't know if they even exist, every women I have ever met tends to freak the fuck out about something to do with herself about once a week, minimum.

When it comes to zombie killing, just tell her the zombie said she looks fat.
instant zombie kill of the week potential here
Old 03-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

1. commas change context of things.

man, dating has changed = I'm saying dating is very different than it was years ago, preceded by a colloquialism

man dating has changed = I'm saying that dating men is very different than it was years ago.

2. she sounds like a psycho. it's normal nowadays to get the fb when you meet someone, but, trust most normal females without mental instabilities do NOT act like that about it.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Yeah she sounds insane. I'd hide all the sharp objects in your home
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

general consensus is that the fb chicks are crazy?
Old 03-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks...

[QUOTE=anime_boners;23176]1. commas change context of things.[QUOTE]

either that or what I like to call the "when all else fails, use the faggot" clause has managed to slime it's way over here from netcees. I sort of viewed it is a the weak mans coping mechanism for lack of boarding skills. Then again though, commas do in fact change the context of things like you said!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #10
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

?????

I'm not sure what you mean. i wasn't calling you a faggot. just saying you should have used a comma, in order to let us know this thread wasn't about your exp w/ man on man dating.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #11
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

oh you're cool peeps, I know you weren't calling me a faggot, far from thinking that. It's the undertone of unconsciously resorting to that way of thinking without necessarily implying it. Associating vs unknowingly taking out of context, etc.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

I deleted my Facebook over a month ago. Best decision I've made in a while.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #13
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
general consensus is that the fb chicks are crazy?
Yes and sadly all women are on fb now which means they're all crazy. I've experienced what you've experienced. You have to like their statuses or you don't like them. You have to take two hundred pictures together a day to put on your facebook wall to show everyone that you love her, when you really don't, and in two months when you break up you have delete all those pictures. They just wanna run your life and keep tabs on you through facebook. Facebook was made for stalking and bitches use it just for that.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@trap I did as well. Fuck facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLand View Post
Yes and sadly all women are on fb now which means they're all crazy. I've experienced what you've experienced. You have to like their statuses or you don't like them. You have to take two hundred pictures together a day to put on your facebook wall to show everyone that you love her, when you really don't, and in two months when you break up you have delete all those pictures. They just wanna run your life and keep tabs on you through facebook. Facebook was made for stalking and bitches use it just for that.
*scratches chin*..............the game has indeed...........changed!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #16
Void

Void Void Void Void Void Void Void Void Void Void Void

I feel 72 most days. I'm 29. Technology moving at such a rapid pace. Changing everything on a monthly basis. I stopped trying to keep up.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #17
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I feel 72 most days. I'm 29. Technology moving at such a rapid pace. Changing everything on a monthly basis. I stopped trying to keep up.
couldn't agree more. I used to rock with this ruggedized flip phone "obvious reasons" then ended up getting this droid smartphone. I don't even know how to setup the voicemail on it and some things about it scare me.....lol. Still play a ps2 and don't intend on getting anything beyond that. Shit's expensive
Old 03-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #18
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Well the ps2 is the shit. Just started back playin San Andreas on that shit not too long ago lol
Old 03-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #19
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

dating cant change that much if you gotta choose between those bunker hoes.
Scott Akers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #20
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
I get back out here in the field of dreams
Best comparison I have ever read.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote