Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default confirmed black members of netcees, step inside (DLB exlcuded).........

**disclaimer**any responses from folks others than what has been specified in thread title will be ignored on the spot**disclaimer**

What are your stances of the word "nigga/nigger" being used by "others" here on this site?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

I stopped caring a long time ago but I will still cut off these white boys' heads for using it...
It's actually funny to me now...
Can you imagine Split Eight actually saying nigga in front of u?...
He's like 110 lbs and wears glasses....
If I hit him, he would actually turn to dust...
I get a kick out of imagining that...
It makes me giggle...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

its really annoying because you know they only do it for the most part because they are sitting at their comps/on their phones

like take the tags for instance ITT

like wise ways or pancake would actually say something to that extend to any real man in real life ever
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #4
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Is this the meeting about jumping wise ways?
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

and I forgot about that coon DLB

then he respond to me?

man if he was near me...
Old 12-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I lol'd.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

At the tags.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

"So I walk in the street and there's a grinning 7 foot jigaboo with some coalburning whore and three fresh butt dumplings. I stop by McNiggers, there's some 300 pound sheboon ordering TWO burger combos and smacking her balloon lips. I go to a party and there's a groidle of some fat nigger bastards in downlow jeans and bandannas trying to muhdikk all the human girls. I turn on the TV and there's some commercial soliciting dollahs for some starving coons caught in the middle of another internigger war.

Niggers are a global trainwreck. It's the same whether you're in the US, Haiti, Brazil, France, Papua New Guinea, South Africa or the Democratic Pisspot of the Congo. Everywhere that niggers are you churn in tens of trillions of dollars in taxes and international relief and they just get worse. Niggers complain that nothing's changed since 1865 when in reality niggers haven't changed since the Jurassic Era. The only thing that will satisfy the nigger is unlimited human aid and the freedom to wreak havoc on society as it pleases.

Niggers reached their greatest potential in the 1800s when every square mile of nigger land was controlled and administered by whites. Now with a billion or so unchecked niggers breeding like jackrabbits worldwide, without any control mechanisms and ever-dwindling cash, what's the future of the nigger? And the future of us humans? A fellow niggerhater put it best, niggers are a pothole on the highway of humanity."

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showth...s-need-to-rant

Last edited by Swerve; 12-23-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #9
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

It's corny
Old 12-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I hate everyone equally.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #11
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Notice how they are ignoring Karaoke.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Dlb knows not what he does. One day he'll realize they are laughing at him and not with him.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #13
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

What's long and hard on a nigger?

Lol

1st grade
Old 12-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Dlb knows not what he does. One day he'll realize they are laughing at him and not with him.
dude is pathetic, he needs a a father
Old 12-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #15
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Wise ways is the dude who doesn't like black people because he was robbed by one of them right?...
Did u say nigger when they were robbing u?...
If so, I respect u...

Bye...

Old 12-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #16
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Wise ways is the dude who doesn't like black people because he was robbed by one of them right?...
Did u say nigger when they were robbing u?...
If so, I respect u...

Bye...
"confirmed black members of Netcees"
Old 12-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I will say this and I think Cheyeaah can verify

it is complete fallacy for black people to think that they are innately "tougher" than white people.

For example: a guy like me will kill any one of any color without intimidation or fear. White people are not less tough than blacks.

so quit that.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #18
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Hi...

White men talk about having fingers put in their assholes...
I haven't clicked on that post or looked at it...
Confirms my blackness...

Bye...

Old 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #19
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...
Black people are irrationally homophobic. So is the persons I play on rap websites
Bye...
oh okay I believe you
Old 12-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #20
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
and I forgot about that coon DLB

then he respond to me?

man if he was near me...
so i wasnt gonna post itt until i seen this...

sup ed
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
64riots about to start, bags = neck sweat god, chickenspot charlie, chin flaps to rosa p, chin loves cotton, chinyeah white, dlb souldout, fageoke, have a very nigger xmas, karaokesoliveskinnd, karp fucked by totem pole, last of the karphicans, martin luther split, my chin and me, nc has negro league, rip karaoke, stfu nigger, ur chins a nigger, yes um masta