oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@detour

1. what are your opinions on central banking in general?

2. what's your opinion on the movie zeitgeist?
Old 02-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
smh apparently u haven't actually looked into the declassified information about the gulf of tonkin...the ship that was sank was done so by our own military...
no american ships were sunk

i woke up later than usual gotta run to work but seriously just google the gulf of tonkin whereever your getting your info is false
Old 02-07-2014, 07:18 AM   #43
Masaii

@oats

Can you explain the ideology behind the zeitgeist
Old 02-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #44
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

PM'd @Masaii
Old 02-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #45
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
@detour

1. what are your opinions on central banking in general?

2. what's your opinion on the movie zeitgeist?
I think central banking is a travesty an should be abolished, especially considering it is illegal by constitutional law...the signing of the federal reserve act was an act of treason, but unfortunately the laws don't apply to the ruling class...

zeitgeist made some great points, but I don't agree with the idea that Jesus Christ was a fictional character comprised of other world religions, especially since the stories of other gods that were supposedly used weren't the same as Jesus Christ at all...I've read thru all of them an none of them are actually what zeitgeist says they are...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #46
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Snowden is a traitor to his government. But was righteous for humanity; it's preposterous that anyone could think that's worth a nobel peace prize but for Obama to take the cake is just downright hypocritical.

Im not going to go as far as to say whistle-blowers should be hanged or imprisoned in Guantanamo. But the man did commit treason and should be punished. Though, he caused more problems than solved. I commend him for trying to do anything, who knows; The U.S. is probably still jerking every country off from that.

But of course; I lack any first hand knowledge of the situation so to say he isn't a mole tactic would be wrong of me. And really to say anything regarding well all thats come from that event would be incorrect due to my lack of inference.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #47
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Nothing will change.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #48
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
I think central banking is a travesty an should be abolished, especially considering it is illegal by constitutional law...the signing of the federal reserve act was an act of treason, but unfortunately the laws don't apply to the ruling class...
not being specific to the US I meant. central banking as a general practice.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:17 PM   #49
detour

Accomplishments

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
not being specific to the US I meant. central banking as a general practice.
my statement still stands...central banking an fiat currency revolve around creating money out of debt...the nation buys the currency from the central bank, with interest, an pays the debt in the same currency...it's a system designed to perpetuate the "rich get richer" idealogy...

in layman's terms, u agree to give me a dollar for $1.05...i have to pay u back with that same currency...thus, every dollar i get printed from u puts me $0.05 more in debt...i can never fully pay the debt cuz i have to get more money printed from u to pay it an that increases the debt...

plus, it puts the people at the bottom at the mercy of the central bank...the more money they print the less it is worth an inflation increases, meaning more money is needed...they print less money an it becomes more valuable but is less acquirable, meaning people are generally poorer...

look at the forced surrender of all gold by the american people...we were robbed basically at gun point for all of our actual wealth, an given worthless paper to replace it...people seem to forget that...an those kinds of practices are at the heart of central banking...the shit is a travesty...
Old 02-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #50
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Snowden is a traitor to his government. But was righteous for humanity; it's preposterous that anyone could think that's worth a nobel peace prize but for Obama to take the cake is just downright hypocritical.

Im not going to go as far as to say whistle-blowers should be hanged or imprisoned in Guantanamo. But the man did commit treason and should be punished. Though, he caused more problems than solved. I commend him for trying to do anything, who knows; The U.S. is probably still jerking every country off from that.

But of course; I lack any first hand knowledge of the situation so to say he isn't a mole tactic would be wrong of me. And really to say anything regarding well all thats come from that event would be incorrect due to my lack of inference.
how can u say he did something righteous for humanity but should be convicted of treason? u can argue that technically what he did might fall under the law for treason, but since when is the good of the government supposed to trump the good of the people? the government has committed treason on numerous occasions...snowden brought some of those to the light, tho' yes, much of it was already "known" to some extent...

the authority of the government extends only so far as it's within it's constitutional boundaries...our government hasn't been within those boundaries in decades, so by our constitution, they don't have the right to exact control over us or dictate laws or convict anyone of anything...the problem is that the american people are too lazy to overthrow the establishment...jefferson an washington woulda been done grabbed the rifle an gone to fight at this point...
Old 02-19-2014, 06:52 PM   #51
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
how can u say he did something righteous for humanity but should be convicted of treason? u can argue that technically what he did might fall under the law for treason, but since when is the good of the government supposed to trump the good of the people? the government has committed treason on numerous occasions...snowden brought some of those to the light, tho' yes, much of it was already "known" to some extent...

the authority of the government extends only so far as it's within it's constitutional boundaries...our government hasn't been within those boundaries in decades, so by our constitution, they don't have the right to exact control over us or dictate laws or convict anyone of anything...the problem is that the american people are too lazy to overthrow the establishment...jefferson an washington woulda been done grabbed the rifle an gone to fight at this point...

I completely agree.

Humanity deserved to know, now they know; has revolutions sparked? No, like you said people are too fucking lazy in their lavish lifestyles. So the only thing Snowden has accomplished is a stronger tension between political super powers.

And the things that was imperative to our privacy nsa leaks and stuff; first off has been known. Secondly, he also sold government military tactics and information to other countries to gain asylum. Hes selling his country to help his country, that doesn't sit too right with me.

Though, I commend him for telling us about the NSA with evidential proof. Besides the things that I find important to the united states people. Hes a traitor and could have cause a 3rd world war. Hes fucking irresponsible and should have leaked individual files through wiki leaks causing riots on a small scale until it woulda escalated internally; instead of dropping everything at once.

He forced himself into the corner and the united states into the spotlight, he cause way too many fucking problems.

And yeah, benjamin and thomas would probably take rifle to the streets for overpriced food at walmart. People like you started doing a lot more talking then acting; now here we are, arguing between each other about why nobody is doing anything and whos morally right and whos wrong....

Step your game up, cause a revolt; I will follow. If not, shut the fuck up.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:15 PM   #52
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

and anyone who is with snowden deserves to be stabbed in the neck with a rusty shovel and kicked into a mass grave

he's a coward, he's a faggot, and he's a traitor who commited treason. he should be shot in the back of the head and dumped into the caspian sea
WINNER.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #53
trap.
Senior Citizen

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
dead @ obamanation

I consider Snowden a traitor because he committed treason... I think he did a justifiable thing but it doesn't make it morally correct.

@Ryan 12

the NSA does have a lot of data on pretty much everything. I have sources who can confirm. it's not exactly secret, tbh. they aren't necessarily doing anything with it, though... it might be fear mongering as well, but fear mongering has been a staple of ever government since prehistoric times.
who are your sources? I would like to get their clearances revoked, thanks.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #54
trap.
Senior Citizen

uh-oh is the smartest guy in this thread, and pretty much all on point with his posts, which is weird bc he's also the most bummiest guy in this thread.

all <3 though.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #55
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
uh-oh is the smartest guy in this thread, and pretty much all on point with his posts, which is weird bc he's also the most bummiest guy in this thread.

all <3 though.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:55 AM   #56
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
I completely agree.

Humanity deserved to know, now they know; has revolutions sparked? No, like you said people are too fucking lazy in their lavish lifestyles. So the only thing Snowden has accomplished is a stronger tension between political super powers.

And the things that was imperative to our privacy nsa leaks and stuff; first off has been known. Secondly, he also sold government military tactics and information to other countries to gain asylum. Hes selling his country to help his country, that doesn't sit too right with me.

Though, I commend him for telling us about the NSA with evidential proof. Besides the things that I find important to the united states people. Hes a traitor and could have cause a 3rd world war. Hes fucking irresponsible and should have leaked individual files through wiki leaks causing riots on a small scale until it woulda escalated internally; instead of dropping everything at once.

He forced himself into the corner and the united states into the spotlight, he cause way too many fucking problems.

And yeah, benjamin and thomas would probably take rifle to the streets for overpriced food at walmart. People like you started doing a lot more talking then acting; now here we are, arguing between each other about why nobody is doing anything and whos morally right and whos wrong....

Step your game up, cause a revolt; I will follow. If not, shut the fuck up.
first, snowden sold out the GOVERNMENT cuz the GOVERNMENT woulda likely given him life in prison an/or executed him for committing an act that benefited humanity an exposed their treasonous activities...the government an the people are not the same thing...yes, he sold military secrets to protect his life, but u have to take that in the context of "big government/corporation tryna kill me for exposing how badly they're violating the constitutional rights of the american people so I have to give russia some info on the inner workings of this evil corporation that's violating all these laws an treaties"...

second, if I knew some people who were down to legitimately start a revolution I would do it...problem is, if I storm washington with a rifle in hand I'm a get gunned down before I get within 500 yards of the white house...u have to have enough people with u to actually make it a revolutionary act instead of just a lone gunman that will be called a psychopath on CNN an used as an example to try an enact more gun control laws...unfortunately, while our constitution grants us the right to overthrow the government by force, the government has made any attempts to revolt or overthrow the current system a federal offense of the highest degree...

amazing how the constitution can say "u have the right an duty to revolt" an the government, which is subject to the law of the constitution, can say "revolting against the government is a federal crime"...that should tell u in a nutshell who is really committing the acts of treason here...
Old 02-20-2014, 05:09 AM   #57
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
first, snowden sold out the GOVERNMENT cuz the GOVERNMENT woulda likely given him life in prison an/or executed him for committing an act that benefited humanity an exposed their treasonous activities...the government an the people are not the same thing...yes, he sold military secrets to protect his life, but u have to take that in the context of "big government/corporation tryna kill me for exposing how badly they're violating the constitutional rights of the american people so I have to give russia some info on the inner workings of this evil corporation that's violating all these laws an treaties"...

second, if I knew some people who were down to legitimately start a revolution I would do it...problem is, if I storm washington with a rifle in hand I'm a get gunned down before I get within 500 yards of the white house...u have to have enough people with u to actually make it a revolutionary act instead of just a lone gunman that will be called a psychopath on CNN an used as an example to try an enact more gun control laws...unfortunately, while our constitution grants us the right to overthrow the government by force, the government has made any attempts to revolt or overthrow the current system a federal offense of the highest degree...

amazing how the constitution can say "u have the right an duty to revolt" an the government, which is subject to the law of the constitution, can say "revolting against the government is a federal crime"...that should tell u in a nutshell who is really committing the acts of treason here...

Ironic, isn't it?

We both full well know that many people have the same idea of revolt; though, none of the people we actually know has the courage to be a leader. Sad really, how democracy has become a patriarchy.

As would I, although im not sure I would like to die in vain. Perhaps I can just drink my beer and smoke my weed as I watch the world turn to dust. Which sparks more irony because I can just decide this instant, I wont let the world turn to dust because I would not like it to. I lol at the thoughts; another year maybe.

I WILL CAUSE REVOLT AND BE GOD KING TYRANT. lel
Old 02-20-2014, 05:23 AM   #58
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Ironic, isn't it?

We both full well know that many people have the same idea of revolt; though, none of the people we actually know has the courage to be a leader. Sad really, how democracy has become a patriarchy.

As would I, although im not sure I would like to die in vain. Perhaps I can just drink my beer and smoke my weed as I watch the world turn to dust. Which sparks more irony because I can just decide this instant, I wont let the world turn to dust because I would not like it to. I lol at the thoughts; another year maybe.

I WILL CAUSE REVOLT AND BE GOD KING TYRANT. lel
same thing tho...if I knew enough people that were prepared an equipped an willing to do the shit I'd start planning...I don't have to be the leader but I would be if I had the souls at my side to march with...

tbh tho I think everyone is waiting for gun confiscation...once that happens we will likely see the beginning of the second civil war...
Old 02-20-2014, 08:13 PM   #59
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
who are your sources? I would like to get their clearances revoked, thanks.
lol cybersecurity/ digital forensics y professors at a college
Old 02-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #60
trap.
Senior Citizen

boooooooooooooooo!

Tags
haters gon hate