Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #41
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini Bags View Post
AYO BUT THE BIOMECHANICAL NUTRIENTS IN THE ALGORYTHMIC SOZEMOGRAPH OF POLYURATBANE MEANS COKE IS CRACK WHEN ITS NOTE PURE. SCIENCE NIGGAZ.
Google is a beautiful thing
Old 02-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #42
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Odds are it's crack, u get a lot more profit that way and it's still desirable when the clientèle knows it's cut. Nobody in they right mind would buy any of what u said if they new it was mixed with coke.

Im using inferential reasoning. Not sources; besides the people I knew who fucked with that shit. But they always fucked with soda; idk where the fuck yall commin up with this other shit.
odds are no.

have you ever purchased cocaine? used it? had any real experiences that didn't require inference or internet research?

i have.

shut the fuck up.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Odds are it's crack, u get a lot more profit that way and it's still desirable when the clientèle knows it's cut. Nobody in they right mind would buy any of what u said if they new it was mixed with coke.

Im using inferential reasoning. Not sources; besides the people I knew who fucked with that shit. But they always fucked with soda; idk where the fuck yall commin up with this other shit.
its not crack unless its cooked with baking soda

thats like saying a bud of weed broken up and mixed with oregano is a weed brownie
Old 02-26-2014, 07:53 PM   #44
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Aesthetic do you ever stop and ponder why you're calling everyone else stupid in every single thread you're in? Do you think it might be that you're not nearly as smart as you try or want to be and you just can't admit it?

Nah, every other person in every other thread who calls you on your bullshit is probably just wrong. You're the guiding light of knowledge and reality.

You're 15. Shut the fuck up, listen, read, and wait a few years before you start talking like you know anything at all again.

Thanks. I await your predictably condescending and angry response.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #45
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Morons... The lot of you.

ODDS ARE, ITS COOKED, YOU MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WAY.
@dead man You dumb little cunt. Get angry about your drug experiences; the fucking angst is unreal. I have done coke, I do my best to stay away from it; because you insist on experience.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

a ground up crack rock looks completely different than powder cocaine

stop being a retard
Old 02-26-2014, 07:57 PM   #47
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Aesthetic do you ever stop and ponder why you're calling everyone else stupid in every single thread you're in? Do you think it might be that you're not nearly as smart as you try or want to be and you just can't admit it?

Nah, every other person in every other thread who calls you on your bullshit is probably just wrong. You're the guiding light of knowledge and reality.

You're 15. Shut the fuck up, listen, read, and wait a few years before you start talking like you know anything at all again.

Thanks. I await your predictably condescending and angry response.
That actually doesn't happen often, people just say im 15 and say some retarded ass insult when they dont like what I say.

Your insinuations are unreal. Fuck out of here, your cancer.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:57 PM   #48
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well that kind of proved my point. Just top-notch work out of you today, kiddo.

You tell 'em. I'm sure you know more about street drugs as a fake Mason, dish washing, religion-obsessed fifteen year old than anyone else.
Could you find me?
Old 02-26-2014, 07:58 PM   #49
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
a ground up crack rock looks completely different than powder cocaine

stop being a retard
Dont even know what the fuck im arguing about anymore. Fuck you
Old 02-26-2014, 07:58 PM   #50
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
That actually doesn't happen often, people just say im 15 and say some retarded ass insult when they dont like what I say.

Your insinuations are unreal. Fuck out of here, your cancer.
You're*. And I'm a Scorpio.

Nah, every thread you make or I see you in you're arguing. Usually on the losing side.

It's kind of funny you call everyone else mad when your jimmies are in a perpetual state of rustled.
Could you find me?
Old 02-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #51
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:

ODDS ARE, ITS COOKED, YOU MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WAY.
@dead man You dumb little cunt. Get angry about your drug experiences; the fucking angst is unreal. I have done coke, I do my best to stay away from it; because you insist on experience.
you are literally the only person who is obnoxious and blindly foolish enough on this site for me to engage directly.

I'm starting to think you're fucking with us. in which case congratulations, you win.

if not, i'm sorry.

i hope this site stays online long enough for you to reach adulthood and look back on these posts you made and feel stupid all over again.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #52
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Well that kind of proved my point. Just top-notch work out of you today, kiddo.

You tell 'em. I'm sure you know more about street drugs as a fake Mason, dish washing, religion-obsessed fifteen year old than anyone else.
Your honestly a trash human, which I don't say often. Sociopath, i was saying an arguement people misunderstand through kings word.

I hate you
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #53
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
you are literally the only person who is obnoxious and blindly foolish enough on this site for me to engage directly.

I'm starting to think you're fucking with us. in which case congratulations, you win.

if not, i'm sorry.

i hope this site stays online long enough for you to reach adulthood and look back on these posts you made and feel stupid all over again.
Everything's gonna be fine bro.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #54
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
I hate you

LOL
Could you find me?
Old 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #55
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

GUYS BUT

LISTEN TO HIM

U MORONS!

COKE DEALERS CUT THE COKE DOWN AND THEY COOK IT INTO CRACK.... THEN THEY CRUSH IT INTO POWDER ...

Lmao...nah

I just cant even.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:03 PM   #56
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Sir @Aesthetic jnr. the dicktorian of faggetshire

could you plz elaborate on your expertise with illicit drugs
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:03 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Dont even know what the fuck im arguing about anymore. Fuck you
you were arguing that coke is crack. its not. crack is made from coke.

cocaine can be "cut" meaning mixed with other substances. you can mix cocaine with baking soda. that in itself doesnt make it crack. the same way putting a hamburger bun on a cows head doesnt make that cow magically a cheeseburger. its a cow. with a hamburger bun on its head.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #58
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
Sir @Aesthetic jnr. the dicktorian of faggetshire

could you plz elaborate on your expertise with illicit drugs
I would answer if you were serious, but your being a cunt.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #59
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you were arguing that coke is crack. its not. crack is made from coke.

cocaine can be "cut" meaning mixed with other substances. you can mix cocaine with baking soda. that in itself doesnt make it crack. the same way putting a hamburger bun on a cows head doesnt make that cow magically a cheeseburger. its a cow. with a hamburger bun on its head.
I figured it out.

You guys are fucking with me; took me a while.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #60
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

marijuana before its smoked is called copa cronjunta ufuk
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add baking soda....now crack