Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #61
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
I would answer if you were serious, but your being a cunt.
i'm serious, dawg

hold up just deciding whether i want to cut this coke up to make it crack, no wait
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #62
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

11-alcohol
12-weed,mushrooms,bluerolex,white mazarati,orange crown.ALmost forgot black glocks, that was my shit(thizz)
13-lsd
14-cocaine, amphetamine's.
15-nearly tried every drug with a popular name, or rather the category of which.
Im now 17 and 6 months sober from anything hard excluding Amanita Muscaria, marijuana, and MDMA. so basically jsut doing most things natural to the best of my ability

I actually got a lot of problems from my drug use. Started way too fucking young...

Last edited by Aesthetic; 02-26-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #63
maths debate
maths da dawg

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

when i see aesthetic in his element

i think jingletits
Old 02-26-2014, 08:12 PM   #64
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

yo but for real though, u realize coke can come rocked up, but that's not crack
there's a whole cooking process for the crack bro
also, I'm almost positive you can't take a crack rock and cut it into powder and then sniff it
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #65
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOCAL 15 YEAR DISHWASHER IS SHOT IN THE FACE OUTSIDE OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB TODAY AFTER TRYING TO SELL A FREEMASON WHAT HE CLAIMED TO BE A BAG OF "CRACK". THE FREEMASON DID NOT AGREE WITH HIS DEFINITION OF THE DRUG IT WOULD SEEM. HE WAS LAST HEARD SCREAMING... U MUST BE STUPID IF U THINK ALL COKE LEFT IN AMERICA ISNT CRACK!!! ROGHT BEFORE 7 BULLETS TORE HIS DISHWATER SOAKED FACE INTO CONFETTI. CHANNEL FAGGOT NEWS, WERE OUT.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #66
RichCardo lol

RichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-level

The cocaine & Molly I ever dealt with was always at its purest form

I'm from Houston so I never dealt with the rerock shit!

But for the most part some people can remix it and you won't even know the difference unless you test it
RichCardo lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #67
maths debate
maths da dawg

Quote:
11-alcohol
12-weed,mushrooms,bluerolex,white mazarati,orange crown.(thizz)
13-lsd
14-cocaine, amphetamine's.
15-nearly tried every drug with a popular name, or rather the category of which.
Im now 17 and 6 months sober from anything hard excluding Amanita Muscaria, marijuana, and MDMA. so basically jsut doing most things natural to the best of my ability
gone @ the autobiography of this google search undergraduate

i was fuckin chicks in the ass when i was 6 & a half, no Big L

lol @ coke at 14, weaksauce w/ a happy meal pussy
Old 02-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #68
maths debate
maths da dawg

i was land diving off Vanuatuan bamboo towers for my 10th birthday you suburban FaZe Clan fanboy BMX fondler
Old 02-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #69
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Quote:
yo but for real though, u realize coke can come rocked up, but that's not crack
Yeah, I havn't seen it very much and when I did I wasn't buying nor selling. Just fucking with the wrong group. So if it was a rock, I basically considered it crack. Not too much of a difference beside purity honestly.
Quote:
there's a whole cooking process for the crack bro
Seen it done in 10 minutes. Water-dab of vinegar for color, soda, coke, with excluded steps of course.
Quote:
also, I'm almost positive you can't take a crack rock and cut it into powder and then sniff it
Never witnessed but had someone tell my buddy his coke he bought was from the rock and isn't too pure. Cool dealer honestly. So you definitely could be right
Old 02-26-2014, 08:21 PM   #70
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
gone @ the autobiography of this google search undergraduate

i was fuckin chicks in the ass when i was 6 & a half, no Big L

lol @ coke at 14, weaksauce w/ a happy meal pussy
It's so wierd when I look at an adult and think about the immaturity. Cause im like, 15 and totally not a grown man yet. Anyways...

Your a fagot, grow up; dont ask a question if you dont want the answer, and why would I lie about my drug use. That seems a little far fetched dont you think?

Lost my virginity when I was 12. Bet I beat you by 11 years you fag
Old 02-26-2014, 08:23 PM   #71
RichCardo lol

RichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-levelRichCardo lol drags down this site on a Masaii-level

My dude, I don't know what the heck you're on lol.

Cocaine and crack may have the same elements but the resulting effect is not the same.

Pure coke or not.

Lol you can't compare both just based off purity,

"That's weak coke, minus well be crack" lol
Old 02-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #72
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Odds are it's crack, u get a lot more profit that way and it's still desirable when the clientèle knows it's cut. Nobody in they right mind would buy any of what u said if they new it was mixed with coke.

Im using inferential reasoning. Not sources; besides the people I knew who fucked with that shit. But they always fucked with soda; idk where the fuck yall commin up with this other shit.

your inferential reasoning is flawed

nobody in their right mind above age 16 could mistake any amount of crack for even totally diluted cocaine

else why wouldn't they just sell you a bag of graham crackers and call it pure Columbian
Old 02-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #73
maths debate
maths da dawg

i see the light
Old 02-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #74
RichCardo lol

Been to a party and they pull out a crack pipe, like let's smoke this crack?

Or "I ran out of coke, let's hit this crack right chea"
Old 02-26-2014, 08:30 PM   #75
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
your inferential reasoning is flawed

Quote:
nobody in their right mind above age 16 could mistake any amount of crack for even totally diluted cocaine
Totally didn't make sense, though im assuming you mean "me being able to tell the difference between good and bad coke." I cant, that's why I stay away from it and play safe hands like "If I dont have a drug testing strip, assume its poor quality."

else why wouldn't they just sell you a bag of graham crackers and call it pure Columbian
Old 02-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #76
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

.....lol
Old 02-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #77
RichCardo lol

You can tell the difference though, especially if you're actively stuffing your nose with that shit.

Unless you find a real good batch of rerocked coke...then yes
Old 02-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #78
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini Bags View Post
GUYS BUT

LISTEN TO HIM

U MORONS!

COKE DEALERS CUT THE COKE DOWN AND THEY COOK IT INTO CRACK.... THEN THEY CRUSH IT INTO POWDER ...

Lmao...nah

I just cant even.
exactly how I feel. this whole thread is so terrible
Old 02-26-2014, 08:39 PM   #79
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Its not about telling the difference between Good and bad coke

Its being abke to tell the difference between crack and coke.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:39 PM   #80
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Aesthetic admit your a moron and apologize for making me read this thread

do it now

Tags
add baking soda....now crack