Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 3 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #361
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
I've done that a few times. The problem is it's really just an excuse and usually leads to more 'unproductive' behavior.

I've started many a night of drinking by saying 'you've kicked ass this week. You deserve one night, but after this you're done for a few months'. I then fuck up my sleep schedule, put off lifting, and just generally watch Netflix for days on end.

Still might do it. The internal struggle/debate I'm having is not so dissimilar to the great racial debates of one Martin Luther King.
why don't you do it on the condition you lift what u usually lift the following morning and if you don't keep your word you have to double it?

there ain't no time to be unproductive stop drop and roll....then roll back up and keep it moving
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #362
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Old 03-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #363
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Old 03-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #364
cyph her
decept the con

Battle Record: 2-2

cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Write View Post
Whats pr?
Project Rhyme... Some of the cats here currently came over from there.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #365
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

There are no cats here.

The Fox kills cats on sight.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:17 PM   #366
cyph her
decept the con

cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her cyph her

Are the pictures in the signature absolutely necessary. What happened to witty quotes?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #367
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyph her View Post
Are the pictures in the signature absolutely necessary. What happened to witty quotes?

You trying to die?

Old 03-14-2014, 07:24 PM   #368
cyph her
decept the con

No... Life is preferable..
Old 03-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #369
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can turn them off in your settings.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #370
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
No... Life is preferable..
Ok....then you must not question the pictures in sigs.

You see, I have The Fox in my sig.

The Fox is not just a picture though, The Fox is the guardian of Netcees and he is the way, the truth, and the light. Through him you will have everything you ever dreamed of.

Follow him my friend, do not be afraid...once he looks upon you favourably you will be protected for life.

If you try to go against The Fox, or cause pain or suffering to friends of The Fox, he will show no mercy, he will end you. He is not a tame fox.

Embrace him little one, let his love shine through you.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #371
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You can turn them off in your settings.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #372
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I like drug induced witty.

So I'm guessing err body got that stretch armstrong?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #373
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

THANKS FAT!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Old 03-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #374
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

@Innovator why u no play humming trivia with me? you left me hanging!
@timeless your pugvenger sig is back, you're welcome sir pumpernickel
Old 03-14-2014, 07:40 PM   #375
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

@Witty

for the fox

@Certain

a babygirl
Old 03-14-2014, 07:41 PM   #376
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol honestly couldn't think of a song

I got you maƱana tho
Old 03-14-2014, 07:44 PM   #377
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Lol honestly couldn't think of a song
I got you maƱana tho
rye and his rides to work be killing me and he doesnt hum he straight up kareoke's on a sista so i can't ever guess lol

hows your little king?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #378
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Doing good...healthy. .Shits like his dad tho.

u posting tonight?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #379
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

the fox will rip that lambs throat out.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #380
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Cochino.

Yes I hope to do so. I'm stuck between calling in sick or going into work. If plans fall through I shall be writing at work......and i don't know if what i have planned is worth the sick call. Are u posting? If you are I will respectfully post whatever I have b4 deadline

*wishes for a grace period.....but I know I know.*
Closed Thread

Tags
blarney stoned, burn ireland down, carbombs for everyone, death by whiskey poisoning, dublin more like carbombs, foxes don't trust the irish, go back to ireland, irish are scum, irish can't change lightbulbs, irish i never knew the irish, irish people talk funny, irish/drunk driver synonymous, jameson addiction, kill mick, kill the irish, leave you fucking mick, lecherous leprechaun, leprechaun was awful movie, no irish allowed, no more irish, no. irish. allowed., no. irish. allowed..., shamrock shook, st.patrick patron queer, we don't serve the irish