Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #181
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Nobody says it's wrong...just that they liked the other writers take more.
One take is 'better' than the other, whatever you want to call it

You are missing my point

My point is topical competitiveness is retarded IMHO

But thats my opinion, if dudes wanna compare their OMs so be it
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #182
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
You are a dick rider, please detach yourself from the bottom of my nut sack and don't talk to me unless I have addressed you or engage in some type of conversation with you, are we clear?
This applies too you as well @Diode - Do not talk to me unless it's you sendin me a PM after you have touchdown in my city, faggot.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #183
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Nox were u even in nc1?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #184
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Wtf

How did you post after me ?

Lmao thats some spooky shit
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #185
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was speaking in general. Some times it's quotes, some times it's w/e and open topic, you get the point I was making, I am sure.
I do, as I said before they require two very different sets of skills, which is why I appreciate both.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #186
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Nox were u even in nc1?
I don't remember him either

Could be wrong tho
Old 04-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #187
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
how am i a dickrider? rofl

im just saying you went full blown retard after you got called out for being a supreme nut hugging homotextual... then turned into a emo piece of shit person

please readjust your existence, fall back.
Not readin your faggot rebuttal nor do I have time to bicker back and forth with you. I am speakin with others who are mature enough to drop adequate responses. Please reevaluate yourself here. Act like an adult, you faggot. Ignored.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #188
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This applies too you as well @Diode - Do not talk to me unless it's you sendin me a PM after you have touchdown in my city, faggot.
i will pink slip you anywhere in the interim, clown.

you name it

set up your own fucking vbforum and i will flawless you there

SERIOUSLY, WHO GAVE YOU THIS IDEA THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT BATTLING? WHERE THE FUCK DID IT COME FROM? DID YOU WIN ON RB OR SOMETHING? AGAINST WHO? DIA?

LMAO
Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #189
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Nox were u even in nc1?
Posted a few times, never battled tho. I mostly stuck too 1 site, which was GM or LB mostly. The occasional forum here and there but hardly.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:05 AM   #190
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i will pink slip you anywhere in the interim, clown.

you name it

set up your own fucking vbforum and i will flawless you there

SERIOUSLY, WHO GAVE YOU THIS IDEA THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT BATTLING? WHERE THE FUCK DID IT COME FROM? DID YOU WIN ON RB OR SOMETHING? AGAINST WHO? DIA?

LMAO
NOt readin, you are also being put on ignore.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #191
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not readin your faggot rebuttal nor do I have time to bicker back and forth with you. I am speakin with others who are mature enough to drop adequate responses. Please reevaluate yourself here. Act like an adult, you faggot. Ignored.
ROFLMAO

GOOD ONE.

if you kept it 100 from the beginning you wouldn't be in this debacle but keep doing you fagg0t
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #192
Sicc

It's funny how I'm not talkin shit too anyone, yet all these fanboys feel the need to follow me in posts with irrelevant ass posts. Get a fuckin life you non pussy gettin faggots. I'm not talkin to any of you but you feel the need to go out of your way and thirst for my attention. I will start putting all of you idiots on ignore.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #193
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Posted a few times, never battled tho. I mostly stuck too 1 site, which was GM or LB mostly. The occasional forum here and there but hardly.
GM = Golden mic?

Fuck that place
Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #194
Sicc

Yea, goldmic. Goldmic was dope because of the BLIND BATTLE POSTING/VOTES.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #195
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NOt readin, you are also being put on ignore.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #196
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

@Paradigm

Lmao just wondering do you remember our battle on RE? Champ match? was it you and me or me and Krueger?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #197
Sicc

Quote:
Paradigm
This message is hidden because Paradigm is on your ignore list.
Quote:
Diode
This message is hidden because Paradigm is on your ignore list.
Cute.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #198
Diode
PR's Finest

lmao this dude registers to a forum full of married men and drops virgin insults

i can't

i just can't
Old 04-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #199
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Cute.
copy/paste fail, good job!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #200
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

lmao duck had me rolling cant lie
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero is successful in life, carbon copy homosexual, certainly gay, ellen is j.beibers secret mom, i'm sick. i need tylenol., just a tag passing by, marla hooch cooch juice, maths dabte corney faggit-bags, maths dabte low boarding itt, maths debate ruining nc, maths debate to ruin thread, sick has anal aids, sick rhymes w/dick, witty is a faygut, witty is my friend