User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #61
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lmaooo
Old 04-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy12 View Post
lma0

@Totoro

Pics or gtf0

Don't come around here with that Aero shit

Words mean nothing on the internet

r0flzzz
Billy you're a good writer bro. I like your trolling, you are at the supreme tier level of it. You are however displaying to the entire internet your fragile mentality via the wording of posts. You really need affirmation which is cool, but I suggest practical action over online hooliganism. You will probably troll this quote as well, but what I'm saying is for your own good. If you're over 20, Billy, take a deep long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you want to do with your life. You can do it.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #63
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
Billy you're a good writer bro. I like your trolling, you are at the supreme tier level of it. You are however displaying to the entire internet your fragile mentality via the wording of posts. You really need affirmation which is cool, but I suggest practical action over online hooliganism. You will probably troll this quote as well, but what I'm saying is for your own good. If you're over 20, Billy, take a deep long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you want to do with your life. You can do it.
Lmao I see you tbh

Like I told Aero you fagg0ts are too invested in this shit, I got beef w/ no one on the net that shit is corny

So when I call you a fagg0t or a retarded dickhead like I have in the past I do it jokingly

We had this discussion already tho

My life is great and is headed to a higher level of epistemological awareness
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #64
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This is now a counselling session for Witty.

@Totoro sometimes I feel trapped in this shitty ass town and I'm scared I will be here forever and never leave and that thought makes me want to put a bullet in my face right now.

Halp.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #65
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
This is now a counselling session for Witty.

@Totoro sometimes I feel trapped in this shitty ass town and I'm scared I will be here forever and never leave and that thought makes me want to put a bullet in my face right now.

Halp.
This is a semi-troll post imo. I could be wrong, I often am, but that's the vibe I get. You are only trapped to the extent you feel and believe you are. If you want to leave quasi-Dublin-fuck-guinness-drinking-crooked-tooth-faggot town, you must set your mind straight. You certainly have the intelligence to do it, I'm sure of it. I remember a picture of an avatar of yours with a friend's ex-girlfriend in it and she was attractive and touching you. You have what it takes. You simply need to set a DEFINITE GOAL and work toward it in a practical manner. Read self-help books and practical books on strategy (go rin no sho, The Prince, The Art of War etc.). Lots of people waste mental focus on frivolous activity, myself included for all of my life basically.

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 04-04-2014 at 12:27 PM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #66
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

@Witty

You are going to be in that town for a very long time my friend

Sorry to break it to you

Good luck tho

Theres always the internet
Old 04-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #67
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is a semi-troll post imo. I could be wrong, I often am, but that's the vibe I get. You are only trapped to the extent you feel and believe you are. If you want to leave quasi-Dublin-fuck-guinness-drinking-crooked-tooth-faggot town, you must set your mind straight. You certainly have the intelligence to do it, I'm sure of it. I remember a picture of an avatar of yours with a friend's ex-girlfriend in it and she was attractive and touching you. You have what it takes. You simply need to set a DEFINITE GOAL and work toward it in a practical manner. Read self-help books and practical books on strategy (go rin no sho, The Prince, The Art of War etc.). Lots of people waste mental focus on frivolous activity, myself included for all of my life basically.
I was half joking, as I do a lot...that was actually a really helpful answer tho lol I'm gonna search for some of those books.

@Sick Thanks man, I know I can always rely on you when I need some encouraging words.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 PM   #68
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
I was half joking, as I do a lot...that was actually a really helpful answer tho lol I'm gonna search for some of those books.

@Sick Thanks man, I know I can always rely on you when I need some encouraging words.
also think and grow rich, four hour work week, the seven laws of spirituality (deepak CHOPRA), how to win friends and influence people. your erroneous zones, and the millionaire mind. GL
Old 04-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #69
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer deep personal self analysis to the tune of jack Daniels and sad acoustic music to books
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #70
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:

Anytime br0
Old 04-04-2014, 01:17 PM   #71
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
I prefer deep personal self analysis to the tune of jack Daniels and sad acoustic music to books
which is good but unproductive unless you want to be a sad human being your whole life?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #72
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I just started reading The 48 Laws of Power.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:47 PM   #73
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

i know a beta male who read that 3 yrs ago. lotta bad reviews

the prince is better
Old 04-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I just started reading The 48 Laws of Power.
I have much to say about this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #75
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which is good but unproductive unless you want to be a sad human being your whole life?
Aren't you drunk constantly guy?

Aren't you the dude who is constantly spouting off about alpha male shit and all these books but you're unsuccessful?

Those books are great, I'm sure. I'm just considering the source of the recommendation, is all.

I'd rather read a good fiction than books that are selling success. If you need a book to tell you how to become successful or powerful than you're not. Its just inherent shit you should know. Not to say they're useless but to say self reflection will only lead you to being a sad cunt seems off base.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #76
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Aren't you drunk constantly guy?

Aren't you the dude who is constantly spouting off about alpha male shit and all these books but you're unsuccessful?

Those books are great, I'm sure. I'm just considering the source of the recommendation, is all.

I'd rather read a good fiction than books that are selling success. If you need a book to tell you how to become successful or powerful than you're not. Its just inherent shit you should know. Not to say they're useless but to say self reflection will only lead you to being a sad cunt seems off base.
U prob have never read those books so u don't know if they're great but they r good. You are not powerful or successful because you don't recognize the need to study first in order to achieve (unless u r baller from day 1, which u + I r not)...self-reflection is good!
Old 04-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #77
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Battling is systematic and dull, because one particular style gains traction and becomes nearly the only one you can use to win a battle. Battling is fun, but bragging for the sake of bragging week in and week out just gets stale. Why do that, when I can just drop an OM about how amazing I am/you aren't and also talk about aliens fucking Sigourney Weaver or whatever? Battling is for people with something to prove.
this, honestly. Now that dullboy is cured we will agree on more and more things.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #78
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

cristian gajado the infamous
Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #79
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

o ok @montana cake thought u meant u were the sad jack daniels person because I don't like sad music, bj recognized u meant I do that lol
Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #80
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Writing is writing. Battlers can beat any topicalist at our own game. You guys are just lazy and fixate exclusively on what you're comfortable in. You throw around insults because you don't want to approach a creative process other than battling with an open mind. Therefore, there should be a topical tournament with only battlers allowed & a battling tournament with only topicalists allowed.
no at the first part.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero is successful in life, bucky o hares' shiny turds, rosanne butt volcano blaster