Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz Millionaire View Post
Sometimes STDS and others can secure, but it takes two weeks.
if it doesn't help take antibiotics.
dgirl with the ether as always.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #42
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Yeah Tom, but goddamn if she's saying she won't go get checked coz "she' rather not even know", that's an easy judgement call right there, bro

That ain't Russian Roulette that's hand grenade hot potato.

Dudes already an STD OG, you don't wanna see his dick fall off like Ja Rule's acting career.
Well yea, if she sayin that then she can't even sniff my dick

I almost got burned once but the chick was nice enough to tell me on the phone that she's got the herp - type 2!!

Said we could still fuck with a dome though.. I really wanted to cop some head cuz she had these really nice tits n big perfect eyes that would look ever so nice staring at me while I fucked her skull but it was to big of a risk even though she said she hasn't had an outbreak in a couple of months

The way I see it, the odds of me gettin an std caught up to me with that broad n therefor the odds of me not gettin one go back in my favor
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
Well yea, if she sayin that then she can't even sniff my dick

I almost got burned once but the chick was nice enough to tell me on the phone that she's got the herp - type 2!!

Said we could still fuck with a dome though.. I really wanted to cop some head cuz she had these really nice tits n big perfect eyes that would look ever so nice staring at me while I fucked her skull but it was to big of a risk even though she said she hasn't had an outbreak in a couple of months

The way I see it, the odds of me gettin an std caught up to me with that broad n therefor the odds of me not gettin one go back in my favor
logic?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #44
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Hormonal logic
Old 12-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

liars logic?
Old 12-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #46
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Deceased @ blue waffle house
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

when I think of all the literal scumbags that frequent this board a piece of the matrix's soul dies.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #48
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
if you don't want to fuck whores, don't fuck whores.

if you don't care, then why bring up how many guys she's fucked?

if you are just in it for the pussy why are you setting standards and caring about how much of the bed she hoards?

if you care about getting STDs, then why did you fuck her bareback 5x before asking if she was giant slut- and also rawdogging fucking AFRICAN WOMEN uwotm8

if you don't like when people acting all condescending for no reason, why did you make this thread?

Masaii, it looks to me like your emotions are constantly getting in the way of you wanting to be bad-ass, bro!

You are literally Mac McDonald in real life.
looool fookm8. I know these were rhetoric, but ill answer anyway.

1. I dont care emotionally for her, I do for my penis though
2. coz....condoms 2 mainstream, #teamrawdog
3. for te lulz?

split pls.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #49
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

TruChainz
Old 05-13-2014, 03:08 AM   #50
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
And youve been fucking or are about to fuck or whatever the situation is, and just thought to yourself..."shut the fuck up bitch, i hate you and if you werent about to squirt on my face id falcon punch you"?

I was with this intolerable self righteous slut (20yrs old) who then AFTER we had fucked over a couple different nights decided to tell me that shes fucked like 30 guys in her 2 yrs of sexual activity, and never been tested for sti's.

Fucking women
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
I dont care that she is a slut

I do care that she proceeded to pick apart my beliefs and question every single fucking aspect of my life, before telling me that im full of myself.

I do care that she is a fucking moron who snorts cocaine till she throws up

I do care that she took up the whole fucking bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
when I think of all the literal scumbags that frequent this board a piece of the matrix's soul dies.
upping.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:42 AM   #51
Masaii

Im so chilled over here, I just saw this guy search thru archives, up 5 threads from months ago.....and im suppose to be mad?

LOL k. Carry on, its a great look for you I promise.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:42 AM   #52
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
I've gone raw with every girl I've fucked

I'm quite persuasive
...that's not really much of an accomplishment when your combined total is 0.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #53
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figasaurus View Post
Eat the booty
Definitely the safest thing you could do

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #54
Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
...that's not really much of an accomplishment when your combined total is 0.
Wait.. Whut?

Not sure if serious or full blown retard

Tags
30 dicks tho, blue wafflehouse, hotel for dongs, i can and will end u- split, i missed your musk, masaii boards from shadows