Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #941
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat View Post
Machette swingin, at any man that said he blingin, I be petty, when I walk you can hear my pennies clingin. Steady brining constant bangers, honest judgments get lost in anger, hang ya like the Boston Strangler, mangle your boss on camera. Lick shots, toss the hammer that cost ya fam, ya lost ya grandma to cross this man, I’ll toss an amateur. Challenge Cop ya better have the cross in ya hand with ya. I leave you de-moted. My style you can’t de-code it, your rhymes sound like a geek wrote it….OK, I’m reloaded. Pull out my dick and make you bitches deep throat it. Bust on chickens, make sure that their beak’s coated. Smack your face till your mothafuckin cheeks bloated. My heat scolded your sensitive skin, leave the body parts of your best friends in a bin. The bad thing I done that shit for less than a fin, went to your funeral and I was tempted to grin. Left a dent on your chin, fuck repentin my sins, like a rigged election, I was destined to win. Rock shows, drop flows and leave you bastards burnin, fuck your face up so bad you thought Picasso was your plastic surgeon. You cats is squirmin beneath my feet and beggin, make the hardest rapper start preachin heaven like a freakin reverend. Got skills when I’m spittin lines, chasin loot like someone’s pullin 100 dollar bills by fishing line. And I might swarm ya set, fuck a battle, grab a wack mc and hang em by the mic cord and jet. The knife or the tech, I make my victims choose, I’m an alcoholic, even McNuggets get dipped in booze. Sick with screws missin, bring pain if ya crews dissin, targeting a coward while I’m aimin at you, pissin.
We're the greatest dudes in this! One starts a craze and in the space of two minutes the bars been raised to new limits. Fakes are through, finished, once we log on the site. 'Cause we're making you spit it til you're gone from the cyph. It's Copy and Mynd, fresh as your mothers crotch and you're right, you aint gotta provide her a link here to know we dropped her a line...
Old 05-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #942
JoeUrban

JoeUrban is an unknown quantity at this point

Lemme kick a quickie

I got less food in my fridge, then Craig Jones on a Friday
car overheating on the highway, went around a turn sideways
tires bald, oil stains in the driveway
I'd say, that I'm dirt broke, enough ends to buy dope
beer money, loose change in the so-fa
tall glass of rum & soda, mixed with grocery store cola.
JoeUrban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #943
One Mic

One Mic is an unknown quantity at this point

Ballin so hard, I'm feelin like a philanthropist
Jump shot so wet, don't even ask how damp it is
No need for questions, you already know who the answer is
I'm so gifted I got Santa pist.
According to the clause, I get coal that's heartless
Cole'r than that boy Nat King, ask Martin
At the service imma have em singin Luther when I shoot ya
And then you'll see eras (Ciara's) of your Future.
I got ties you ain't suited for
See yall was ready for the exit til I glued the door
So what, I don't get props for lockin the door?
If I were CEO I'd have stocks lookin like monopoly boards.
One Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #944
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

uhhuh

apostle of war unstoppable force stalker uh planets
see all ya'll hauled off raw lord broad sword phallic
fuck whatchu thought delagate the serated edge
destination? heads, embrace the dead
withya heart unstable cradled in fear
dark aint able uh saving you here, hades you heeaar!?!
getchya ions captured, i are balance,
third eye on backwards blasphemous as an art form
fuck you think im coming after god for?
calm come right before the metaphysical storm
squadrons uh light struck a single brick off the wall
its grey...
the moment savoured, momentum stable guardians wavered saviours arch angels tryna save god, silence one the blade arks out the graveyard towards tha heavens precision with raw agression
its grey...regain my senses
errryyyythhing slooowwwwed down
by my lone now its quite refreshing
no final showdown as i expected
all pain intended was self inflicted
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #945
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

serpent-entwined rod means my health is twisted,
nervous to find God is simply well-prescriptive
and I’d sell the physic to feel the welts I’ve lived with,
where you keep your wallet? see how wealth is shifted,
gold is melted; gilded, to assure that Hell revisits,
twist it up, burn it out until the cells is lifted,
sense just isn’t: when intellect intercepts the instinct,
to re-invent the instant with the pen’s sufficient,
pendragon, pencil pissant, pent passion, penny wishing,
fuck that/. Always found the construct wavers,
the con is ancient, constant fakers, conscious slavers,
congregating, like cellular organisms conjugating,
can’t just say shit without the conch in they grip.
rip apart the same script: think fast.
in class. scratching a free-write
to rifle past the halls & walls
that stifled since I was knee-high,
with fluent influence to screen life
through the lead edge…I pledge,
until free of wanting to be free, like;
the blind man does not lament a sight for sore eyes,
if mindless, would you think to fight, for your life?
it’s alright,
I ain’t making efforts to be a pessimist
– press your wrist, listen to the rhythm,
the treble, the depth of the devil, to feel what your level is.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:08 AM   #946
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

My level is like a shovel fashizzle cus like... it digs stuff, just like you, cus you're like a dog, and your girl is a big slut, your worlds are mixed up, switching and sitting on car hoods on corners where the coroners never to far to save some carbon, your atmosphere is sluggish, ill burn the ants before they bump into my garbage, you're rubbish, like pennys. Rub on your titties. Go on and get me some groceries, you're to grose to me, we need some space to relate. Time equations with space mathematics, durations, stop hating.
My durability agility is a facility, can't get with me without key cards fingerprints in the small box, talk codes and space wires in the outtro, mechanical download yourself home trapped in a cellphone, till the bell tone beep beep on the button pad, come back in redimensional cellular replace, no retrace on the bodily Dna, keep connected. Forget the landline, aerowaves in the spacetime continueing damn fine.

Last edited by Mitch; 05-26-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: shameful typos
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #947
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

River people, moleman, millipede pentragrams pent up in sentiments, curvy serpent center shift, ship shape shifting endless energy, uplifting mojo coaster,
crescent essene scythe central cisteen cistern crystal cola, copen hagen tin shut, shag in tip cups, dragon kin comes, flag defenses, stage ascension, sinners condemned in finite duress, a kindled aggression of cannonballs that string them together, wicks that endeavor for lesser flicker like feathers of albatross with wing spans measured from 6 to 7 feet, the next steps complete. Accept defeat.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #948
Mitch

Rivers run dry in apocalyptic paradise where gas pumps fuel dune bugs that wind through infertile fissures deserted of living traces of a once lush earth turned wasteland. Geysers of toxic emissions spill from the crusty husk of the half dead god flushing its system of red hot sludge that swishes the rubble of long fallen metropolis walls, melting the minerals, dissolving the bones of the fallen, whos flesh had rotten in the moments following the corona that swallowed the globe in a blanket of darkness, absorbing the glory of retreating species who fought fate by combining elements, only to be undone by the rays of their father, artificially created to arm their finest regiments.

Last edited by Mitch; 05-29-2014 at 10:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:30 PM   #949
One Mic

One Mic is an unknown quantity at this point

Artificially arming their finest regiments
If my rhymes were any colder I'd be two shoulders short of a skeleton
A veteran rookie with a soldier's testament
And to tell you the truth, my loss of sleep may be the reason you ain't heard the rest of it.
The epitome of greatness
"God is great, God is good" stands the reason I'm grateful and gracious
Quick on my feet, making sure they pound the pavement
I'd say I made it, but in all it makes me sound complacent.
A bit complacent, unaware of where my place is
Always had a sweet tooth, but I never needed braces
And to this day, nobody seein me in 2k with Eddie Jones.
I know homies that slanged white, while my console was set in Betty's home.
I had League Pass for the whole season
And Keisha still given up the ass for no reason.
Please believe it...
One Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #950
Mitch

H out the hope, replace with a daily dose of D, for the dope fiend. See her in wide screen, fly by drive by life night'y night time, ight' i'm fine, wipe the iodine
off my dying mind, moss on alter side, wash and dry her halter top at my place, I'm waiting for the next itch, Sex with the memories connected to her vestments
by the voluntary etching of my senses. Symptoms of sickness existed since 6 when i witnessed my wench of a sister consenting my cousins relentlessly touching her,
kissing her, hugging her viciously, ripping her, bumping her rigorously, rubbing her, unresistant she loved it sadistically. Bugging, a victim of her fucked up
fetish, my head was sunk in depths of an infants, like a mother that regretted her gift cus' she hasn't slept, her kids will get her dinners, sudden death of the third,
or the first and second grow sinners in the absence of her compassion, she'll let him go quickly in comparison, to drowning in city street rain with bags on
his little feet, it tears her from her soul, she knows that hell awaits, but if not she saved her children for heavens sake. Windows are cellophane, she pears,
through the glass of cathedrals where heathens celebrate. Wearing their ignorance by the faith, the homeless men set up outside and stake, each a violin case,
and a mind for strings. They play in harmony with the shining faces on the Krylon paint.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:42 AM   #951
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

they say

home is the heart, the hearth,
& a fiery gash that filled with silver
in spidery veins. tar drenched it black.
i'm entirety's bane. friends become people.
desires can change. inside you're the same,
you've contorted and grown from cavernous roots,
one day you'll be stories untapped by adamant youths
Old 06-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #952
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

currently writing my first full track, cant go back
till i finish so just gotta' rip some quick shit,
out of touch with the world, man, its fucked up
i pour my potential into a solo cup, solo dolo'd up,
cudi what up? anyway, sell my fuckin ' life away
40 hour weeks, and dinners in the microwave
red wine from costco, and this Laker taste like piss
shit, i guess u could get it if you did. ya'll know?

Last edited by DexLabb; 06-03-2014 at 12:00 PM.
DexLabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #953
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

nightfall is righteousness. peaceful, rhythm likened to speech
window cracked, camel backlight. smoky sighs of relief
collapse like Ming Dynasty breathe enlightenment, leak
absent-minded and deep on simultaneous peaks
throw your dice and speak louder. prototyping belief
while archdiocese spinal tap concubines in his sleep
sweat-stained designer sheets. closet hangers and doors
close myself inside of condominium floors
Old 06-06-2014, 04:25 PM   #954
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

with the theory of God, scientists couldn't hear me in facade
they see me in the drop, bumping to old school Eazy and the Roc
a younger Yeezy when he dropped, you couldn't see me at all
you fools ain't competing at the top, misleading them all
Old 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #955
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

designer sheets, far cries from the deep, alliance between
the peace in my heart and the grind on the street.
cold mornings, scorching afternoons, my wake's soon
stay tuned. opaque view of the world, designed by the weak

and i bought it. i bought into it. my hate is infinite
i hate my fucking self for letting myself live with this,
disease of the masses. its a certain sickness, a gift in it's
wrapping paper signed on the line "you ain't shit but a bitch"

when u live vicariously, through various peeps, it reaps
ur soul. it strangles hold of your fuckin' voicebox
and u walk around the world silent like a tyrant,
you try to tell the cashier you want change, but its in vain

now you want the fucking 10's. you want the dividends.
you want the money now and yeah you'd like to spend.
but look, before i get it, i gotta' remember my old life
cause there was a time i wasn't the man like old spice. alright?
Old 06-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #956
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

sinking in auburn of grief, wave and accept,
caught in the troughs when the toxins recede.
bad posture is chic. sophomore slums.
college is cheap. knowledge is not.
flossing your gums with hyperbolics of speech.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #957
Mitch

I'm a frolicking freak, I'm honestly about to poop in your house, chilling nude on the couch when you come home, like "Who is this! OUT!" My dumb flows schooling the trout, moving them out, up rivers away from their mating rituals usual outing. My belly buttons bigger on the inner inflection like pyramids with beer in the basement, about an ounce from the filler, the waters down for townies unfiltered, pass the popcorn and sound the encore, hither round the poppy pole and pop downers. Bitch i'm god round here. DA dumpster dunkster freak show, free flows afree shows, show the free side side ways way wrong but wrrongs right, rhonda ridiiing. All night. yea.
Protomojo flow fantastic, switch it bring it back again and den da faster ish, dis the master, of lyrical spiriority complex, city where im all at, you here me more dan da moaning, i'm dat guy dat raps when im boning, clapped if you brolic, ima stab you and all that. yo its the yes y'all , here in a now way, kinda lika how way, wait a second let me catch up da rythm, sht is messed up, press x, cisions in your back spot, spinal final map plot alotta cash land set head set. in the best set. set down your downsynfrom systesm and desist with the dook spit stupid clueless who dis mother f'ler lectureer thinking he been better ever than i ever been lol i think yall better sht your pants and inflate, i densate with higher rates of final rhyme and lexicon conjure thoughts of the nexus innner center shifter with the clikc assesment , switching tellevision sets every instant, anti physical acquirments, no requirments, retire in a minute when you listen to me firing, shots pop like taats tarts all in my radius, the ladys love the ball, i display them with dinner rolls, royce choice rides rise to the tip top, and tippy toe, im tipping slipping dipping equipin to get to rippin your inenrs from your skeleten da better emcee emurges form the final verdict with teh curse lift.... wish i could write in cursive

Last edited by Mitch; 06-08-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:06 AM   #958
Mitch

Wish i could try to word this, in a better way, whatever, okay, yo way back when i could relax i had a track spinning in the head, and bedridden it would lift me back, now going back i think that that rhythm was the fattest shit i had ever listened to, if you knew the feeling it created, maybe you would relate to this?
As if i'm saying this, or typing it, whatever. I might get hyped up by the next writing clicked, aligned, next, beside, my shit, if i like it i'll write some shit beside the shit you wrote and dopeness will become of me. And you to, since you were a running up for me to juxtapose, suppose your flows are fucking sick and there's really nothing that i could top it with, should i delete the previous post talking of how i would rock your shit, nah cus' its a learning experience, its a burden to be appearing as perfect the world is even tilted a little the learning curve from me to the next wordsmith is a leap of faith, I don't need respect, to each his same.
EAT MY BRAINS! Eek, hes insane, how'm I gonna keep his train of thought? I'll not... t's that easy, maign.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #959
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

holy fuck its been a while. flows is rough and shitty style. need my groove back like Stella. but im too wacked off Stella. drinking that classy shit. that high sugar fancy shit. can't afford a pad to piss but i keep my beer fridge immaculate. damn, im rich.... i fuckin wish. i push a broom for a buck to spend. i'm pushin through, im bustin in. sippin brews and fucked again..i spit the coolest stuff its sick, but it gets no views so fuck it then.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:27 PM   #960
Mitch

Elemental mice fish frolic with the alligators hating line ups.
I'm steady skipping stoned stockades with wikken cloned crock pots.
Boxing purse stringed puppets shuffling shirt stains from the stucco bird brains.
Skipping stoned stockades with wikken cloned dome docks.
I'm watching rigorous robo copper shopping cartiledge falling off its shopping list.
Rigimortition expedition expedia e-reader division X.
Lady liberty laid a baby, popped its head.
Who chomped her big apple is the doctors quest.
Thought she bled twin towers that mocked the gods with length.
Plain and simple, lasers lobbed through legs, crippled her spawn with bombs at base.

Tags
aero is successful in life, billion syllable syllabus, comanchero, dexlabb infinte whackness, fig didn't make this tag, fig made this tag, frank stoppable hof, gillionaire girls club, i also made that tag - fig, if frank aint hof, lars absolute fire, no pacifier, premature, sinacog is a great writer