Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
Megacito

Battle Record: 0-1

Megacito is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Megacito VS. Amen - [AMEN WINS 3-0]

6 bars. I set it up so you go first. Ill be waiting :)
Old 06-25-2014, 11:43 AM   #2
Amen

Not how things work. Deadline 48H from check in.
3-0 = KO
1st to 5, wins.
6Bars/12Lines Limit.

Old 06-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

okay let me make some things clear first
@Megacito

you cannot flip stuff your opponent uses in this battle. posting first isnt a factor cause theres just one verse each (please read the thread called BA rules)

also you gotta vote on 2 battles and put links to them here before/just after dropping your verse, i know for a fact amen has so i wont ask him but ima need you to do that sooner rather than later
Old 06-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
Megacito

Megacito is an unknown quantity at this point

Rest in piecez? You can rest in feces, I'll have the voters saying Amen like Im a deity*
You See me i spit so filthy, I am a goddess so you can not kill me

Im real B and I do this for fun but you do it big? So forget the pun cuz your more like a bun, so niggas stick there meat in you an then cum

Your a bum and your probably gay get the f out but dont the lose the faith cuz your an aith/eighth and im the whole ounce if i slapped your fag ass you'll probably bow...wow! then fucking rollbounce**

But not the movie you fucking groupie I do this for the bitches with the big ol booties, you do this for the niggas who are fucking shoobies get it they are fucking shoobies so get your foot out, to lose this battle your a fucking shoe in

An see me I keeps it moving, see you?, you are fucking losing, cuz this battle is nothing, you couldnt raise ya hand after this bout if you were a raisin muffin

I just took you out the toaster oven, you just lost your bitch, but no joe buddens, sike i meant you just lost to a bitch now your name is nothing, cuz your Amen? So who are you facing? The baddest bitch around I strike like RAIDEN! Lightning on your gayness...

*Deity is a god or goddess
**Rollbounce movie starring bow wow
Old 06-26-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
Amen

Lol, wtf...

You're flows a joke & whatever you text is so weak
It'll take a punch to put you in a Coma-To's & easily leave you dead on your feet.
Stop testin' me, GEEK, you'll get crushed w/ hands bitch,
It's clear Mags a bigger disappointment, then the one never posted for summer classic.
I'll son this fat chick & her sex's the reason men split,
Her pussy's so beastly & loose, for a tampon she'd need a tempurpedic mattress!
Facts, shit... & fuckkkkkkkkk force! You'll get smashed...
Europe against a huge cock... but I'm sure this ugly slut can fit foreigner ass.
This bitch is funky & your frame's HUGE, so stop hoe,
I could give a monk-e & they'd still rather fuck that gorilla, Amy from Congo.
Your wack & weak yo, & you're writtens awful, dear,
Ironic; named yourself Mag A see toes, when your stomach's hidden yours for years.

Blahhhh, 12 - you lose.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Opener, pussy loose

Vs

Nothing

V/ amen, this was onesided, meg verse was wack as fuck lmao, amen dropped decent
He wins.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Dragon

Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon

Amen - that Europe line was nice. I liked that the most from your verse. Rest was cool

vs

Nothing

I'm not gonna' lie, this gave me a good laugh, I found it slightly more entertaining than Amen's. But punches win battles, girl.

MVGT - Amen
Old 06-30-2014, 08:24 PM   #8
ROUKE

ROUKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen only battles bums... battle a real MC for once

Vote Amen tho

Vote doesnt count, Not explained - Paradigm

Last edited by ROUKE; 06-30-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #9
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacito View Post
Rest in piecez? You can rest in feces, I'll have the voters saying Amen like Im a deity*
You See me i spit so filthy, I am a goddess so you can not kill me
Feces is pronounced FEE SEES btw. lol u kinda dissed yourself

Im real B and I do this for fun but you do it big? So forget the pun cuz your more like a bun, so niggas stick there meat in you an then cum
lol lame

Your a bum and your probably gay get the f out but dont the lose the faith cuz your an aith/eighth and im the whole ounce if i slapped your fag ass you'll probably bow...wow! then fucking rollbounce**
lame

But not the movie you fucking groupie I do this for the bitches with the big ol booties, you do this for the niggas who are fucking shoobies get it they are fucking shoobies so get your foot out, to lose this battle your a fucking shoe in
lol shoe in is cool but connection is lols

An see me I keeps it moving, see you?, you are fucking losing, cuz this battle is nothing, you couldnt raise ya hand after this bout if you were a raisin muffin
lol

I just took you out the toaster oven, you just lost your bitch, but no joe buddens, sike i meant you just lost to a bitch now your name is nothing, cuz your Amen? So who are you facing? The baddest bitch around I strike like RAIDEN! Lightning on your gayness...
nah not good

I suggest you read around and look at the vets battles in the Archives. Read those and learn to write a metaphor and deliver a setup into a punchline. Here you were just kind of trying to talk shit and it wasn't creative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol, wtf...

You're flows a joke & whatever you text is so weak
It'll take a punch to put you in a Coma-To's & easily leave you dead on your feet.
Dead on your feet part is weak connection
Stop testin' me, GEEK, you'll get crushed w/ hands bitch,
It's clear Mags a bigger disappointment, then the one never posted for summer classic.
Solid
I'll son this fat chick & her sex's the reason men split,
Her pussy's so beastly & loose, for a tampon she'd need a tempurpedic mattress!
lol wtf
Facts, shit... & fuckkkkkkkkk force! You'll get smashed...
Europe against a huge cock... but I'm sure this ugly slut can fit foreigner ass.
dead and the setup.
This bitch is funky & your frame's HUGE, so stop hoe,
I could give a monk-e & they'd still rather fuck that gorilla, Amy from Congo.
LOL that movie was so bad it was good, old ass reference
Your wack & weak yo, & you're writtens awful, dear,
Ironic; named yourself Mag A see toes, when your stomach's hidden yours for years.
cool

LOL at some of your bars.
Vote - Amen

Explanation: Megacito doesn't seem to really grasp what battling is all about. Her verse was just kind of rambling talking shit with no punchlines or creativeness. Amen came with a straightforward verse with some lols that setup to the Europe line made me lol in real life.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #10
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

3-0 Amen
@ROUKE if you want your vote to count please edit
Old 07-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #11
Amen

@Paradigm

This is a 3-0KO as stated in my check in, bro.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #12
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

@Amen All regular battles are 5-0 ko
@Doug Funny stop freeposting
Old 07-04-2014, 12:36 AM   #13
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Amen wins 3-0 KO

Amen +5+3 (KO+Voting on NBL Finals)
Megacito +0 No Voting links either