Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Punch archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Allen Knight vs. Amen {Allen Knight wins}

The 1-2 Punch League
Season 1

All rules are posted in a stickied thread in this forum. Go check before doing anything.

You MUST CHECK IN within 48 hours of the battle being started.

@Allen Knight @Amen
Old 07-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

In
Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
Amen

Yerp.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuchlehead in the 1-2 MAG
AK is one of the best heads active, but rushes almost everything
Mr. Allen Knight, who niggas claim drops scary text, but forced,
When it comes down to the Grand Scheme of things, you'll be buried next to yours.

Last edited by Amen; 07-12-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Wording change up...

Old 07-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@Allen Knight
Old 07-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

The hos u get are hideous as fuck, check wat this lame started
Last bitch that amazon, look like she slitherd out the black lagoons of the rainforest
Old 07-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Grand scheme was a alright idea, but the punch itself didnt sting to me. Maybe it should of been 'in the grand scheme, yours is anything but that' or something. Idk. Ak line was solid.

V ak
Old 07-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #8
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Allen should have won this. The concept was great, wording was condensed and easy to read, it was humorous, and the delivery top to bottom was flawless. But there was a huge mistake that I couldn't overlook bc it was the primary component keeping the entire bar together, and that was the np. Amen and Amazon are pronounced differently. Aim-en/Aim-azon. That completely ruined it for me. I'm so pissed at you, AK. Rofl.

Amen's bar didn't have the same qualities as AK's, or I should say it wasn't constructed as well as his. The way the setup ended, it made it choppy enough to throw me off. BUT, I dug the concept and thought it was actually on the same level as AK's as far as being dope.

Had AK's np, being very important to the execution of his theme, hadn't been so big of an oversight, I would have easily voted for him.

But it's an oversight I can't ignore.

v-Amen
Old 07-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #9
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
Allen should have won this. The concept was great, wording was condensed and easy to read, it was humorous, and the delivery top to bottom was flawless. But there was a huge mistake that I couldn't overlook bc it was the primary component keeping the entire bar together, and that was the np. Amen and Amazon are pronounced differently. Aim-en/Aim-azon. That completely ruined it for me. I'm so pissed at you, AK. Rofl.

Amen's bar didn't have the same qualities as AK's, or I should say it wasn't constructed as well as his. The way the setup ended, it made it choppy enough to throw me off. BUT, I dug the concept and thought it was actually on the same level as AK's as far as being dope.

Had AK's np, being very important to the execution of his theme, hadn't been so big of an oversight, I would have easily voted for him.

But it's an oversight I can't ignore.

v-Amen

I was just using am part of his name not his whole but ok
Old 07-12-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Yeah but even if you just use Am, it's either pronounced Aim or Ohm. Not Am as in Amazon.

So although -azon worked great, Aim-azon and Ohm-azon doesn't work. I'm not trying to be a dick here, man.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #11
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Wording in aks was dope. Fluidity as well as great imagery was present buuut i couldnt make amen n amzon fit. As hard as i tried to look at it i just couldnt.

Amens wording was off but u get the meaning bhind the concept.

Vote amen
Old 07-12-2014, 11:12 PM   #12
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Oh shit I can totally see why ak would come up with that and become content with the result...

Hes using the am part of his name but made the mistake of not realizing that part of his name is pronounced aim instead of am. FUCK..this is some precedent setting shit right here. As a major advocate of wp im surprised I never ran into this problem. I bet allen had a oh fuck moment when the furst vote came in.

Coz that concept was great...just didnt work.

Amen ur shit was pretty good. Slightly above avg. Thought u cud have approached it differently but nevertheless it worked

V/amen

Feel bad for ak.

Hopefully we all learn suttin from this

The case of allen knight vs amen

Docket#13468

Lol
Old 07-13-2014, 12:46 AM   #13
Greed
Raw

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Niggas voting weird today. When is it ever aim-azon.

Its not ohm-en its ahmen, which is just about fucking right. Fuck you guys doing.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #14
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Niggas voting weird today. When is it ever aim-azon.

Its not ohm-en its ahmen, which is just about fucking right. Fuck you guys doing.
That was exactly my point. It ISN'T aim-azon. It ISN'T ohm-azon. It ISN'T ahm-azon. It's AM-AZON. Do you pronounce Amen, AMen? No. It has never been pronounced AMen, so if you're pronouncing it AMen, you're doing it wrong.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:10 AM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol @Greed

Its either ah men

Or ay men

Amazon am ah zohn

Ahm men
Ay men

If your going to critique our votes at least know wut ur tlkn about

Ur fucking wrong

Js

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-13-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #16
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Hm this one was hard to vote for

i wasnt really feelin Amens but Allens was a reachh lol but the concept was good.

V/ amen
Old 07-13-2014, 02:31 AM   #17
Greed
Raw

Ya'll niggas say amazon like some fucking faggots shut the hell up.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #18
Amen

Greed's just trying to justify his dick riding antics. It's ok bro. I accept your hate votes all the time. Mother fucker votes against me every time, no matter if he's the only one hahaha.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #19
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Hmm, interesting. This was you can say was definitely close. For Amen, the 'grand scheme'/buried next to yours I get the concept you were going for, a personal shot, but this should have been worded differently to really make a bigger impact. But it was a solid attempt. AK, I also tried to dissect the Amazon play, but it doesn't really work in connection to your opponent. I get you using the first two letters of his name, but it is forced. But the bigger aspect is, lame started/rainforest do not rhyme at all. Surprised at how this one turned out.

MVGT: Amen. Good job by both competitors.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #20
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

I have no problem with the amazon thing, I did however not like you simply saying he gets ugly girls, although there was humor there. I liked the scheme, grave play though..

V amenzon

TUPAC SHAKUR
Closed Thread