Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #21
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Concieted been fell off

B magic bodied him im sure

Def the battle i wanna see most tho

I like john john too over aye verb. Aye verb wack to me.

An iunno tay roc really? Dna spazzed on ness last summer madness tho an always has bars. Hes ill.

Oh an clips vs rex prolly competitor for battle of the nite
I hate Aye Verb too, but from what I heard, and the bars I read..JJDD didn't win. Which is hilarious bc Verb is trash, especially when he uses the sloppy racist bullshit to get through rounds.

Tay Roc bodied DNA. That's what I heard. I'll have to see it to believe it tho. Apparently DNA freestyled an entire round and the crowd wasn't too receptive.

Any crowd that would big up Verb over JJDD can't be trusted tbh.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Smack crowds the worst

I dig the rawness

But sometimes theyre just downright stupid

John john would do better in kotd tho....hes nerdy from wat i remember....but i like his bars
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:41 PM   #23
O. Lineman
40 Cal. Ripken

Battle Record: 1-2

O. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant future

Tay Roc is the truth.

Verb used to be the truth. Peep his old smack battles. Rawwwww.
O. Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:43 PM   #24
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Roc been a problem since he came back
Old 10-20-2014, 11:06 PM   #25
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
I've read all of the bars from each battle and Conceited didn't win lol. I like both of them and even predicted Conceited to win, but he was dropping some played shit. I think he may have jumped the shark. Instead of Diz/Cassidy I would rather have Cassidy/Conceited before Conceited completely falls off.
Lol at I know who won I read the bars

Life ain't txt
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:13 PM   #26
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

“Magic, stop reaching for the short cut bitch... Halle Berry” - Conceited

“I got a gun soooooo big, it don't have magazine, shit load dictionaries” - Conceited

“Bad boys 2 you know when Martin daughter went to date? I meet Reggie at the door and put a 40 in his face” - B Magic

“STL , the new afghan, I keep a ratchet on me like a lap dance” - B Magic

“Conceited? You look more like a snitch... How about CONfess” - B Magic

“You got beat by Charron and Real Deal live on camera they beat you with bars you Rodney King” - Conceited

“Nigga I'll dump and pile da cans (powder cans) like AJAX” - Conceited

(A guys just passed out in the crowd) "my bars do that to niggas” - Conceited

“I kill this shit, testifying the only time you lifting the 5th” - B Magic

“Metal talking, get the sparking Conner (Con will ) run like Terminator 2" - B Magic

“He'll get lifted in this bitch with the 9 stilettos ,leaves shells in his back now he's Donatello” - B Magic

“Shorty stop you like 40 Glocc, you bought no punches to the Game” - Conceited

“I raise two fours ta niggas like I'm Phil Drummond” - Conceited

“You claim you rep that blue, you Beyoncé nigga, nobody believes that blue was ever in you” - Conceited

“My style wayyy better your style two plain in the building , World Trade Center” - Conceited

“A hollow killed Joe ass (yo ass) total slaughter” - Conceited

“B Magic vs Con this Gonna be a homi, I taught this nigga how to drop his shit, he on the potty” - Conceited

“To keep the beef fresh I bought something aluminum for you (foil)” - B Magic

“Bullets aim, close range I hit con and hop back in the cavalier Lebrun James” - B Magic

“My pistols blow , sex on the beach this bitch about to get laid in dirt” - B Magic

dead @ the potty bar
Old 10-21-2014, 09:25 AM   #27
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

so you read battle transcripts before you watch em?

i guess that explains how you became a charron fan >:3
Old 10-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #28
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
so you read battle transcripts before you watch em?

i guess that explains how you became a charron fan >:3
Well, if you say stuff like "I taught this nigga how to drop shit, he on the potty" and "I'll dump and pile da cans (powder cans) like AJAX" does it really matter if I read the transcript first? Does Conceited saying that make it any doper?
Old 10-21-2014, 09:35 AM   #29
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

What made me a Charron fan was his freestyling ability and rebuttles. Same thing that made me a Thesaurus, Illmaculate, DNA, Dumbfounded, Eyedea, and Supernatural fan.

Charron bodied Suge off of his freestyling ability alone.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #30
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR View Post
Well, if you say stuff like "I taught this nigga how to drop shit, he on the potty" and "I'll dump and pile da cans (powder cans) like AJAX" does it really matter if I read the transcript first? Does Conceited saying that make it any doper?
conceited is terrible I been said that lol

I just wanted to rib you/take a shot at charron fans
Old 10-21-2014, 04:59 PM   #31
Letterman

Battle Record: 15-11

Letterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant future

Nah reading it and actually watching/hearing them say it is totally different. You can get away with wordplays live that would be forced with text. Delivery can even affect how a bar comes off.
Letterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:04 PM   #32
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
Nah reading it and actually watching/hearing them say it is totally different. You can get away with wordplays live that would be forced with text. Delivery can even affect how a bar comes off.
Have to disagree. Pile da cans and powder cans, no matter how you say it, is a reach.

Tags
bags will become dia, i own u cowards. keep hiding., u thot wearing a bag was lol, vidrecords in costume. lameo, yeah he will