Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #81
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Hahaha you gotta be kidding me right now... Who the fuck are you dude?
Punchline boys? Jesus.

I'll outdo you in any facet of writing, usually you battle people you talk shit to.
But for you, sure, let's write a poem. What are we writing about?
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #82
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killa View Post
@Aesthetic

yeh im good, bout to go read the story verses n if im still capable of voting cause of sleep depravity.. i shall..

dont mind the arse clowns bombin your thread.. most are text battlers you know punchline boys.. the shit you do when your 15 to learn how to write..

like the "i've advanced from 4chan cause i can troll by using an end rhyme" type wee fella's..

i check the sign ins you weren't there :(
Dude I got no problem with these fagots lol in fact I encourage the shit talking. The fact that they used my age as a way too insult me and degrade my posture is quite immoral and uhm immature lol im having a blast watching what they post too; some of it's pretty funny.

But yeah, just signed in I think; wasn't in for a while like 4 months worth of writing I missed since I joined.

Yo you wanna grudge or collab or something I havnt seen your work in a minute!
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #83
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killa View Post
yeh u an buddah is cool beans.. just wired up and angry at the constant homoerotic behavior of some children on here developing their sexuality..

soon they'll be making out in closest's for 7 minutes to test, but eventually they will come out.. all grown up, like a gay butterfly that is not flooding the threads with their angst..

anywhoot aesthetic was just fucken around most likely cause his drunk after just being released.. he is good quality so dont get bent outa shape on what ev's he says..
rofl. I wasn't even mad at Aesthetic I just felt like fucking with someone today. Next time I'll say I'll beat his ass and call him a faggot 200 times so I'll be funny.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #84
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

@Cereal_Killa you see her deflect the chairs like a G
Old 04-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #85
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bully View Post
Hahaha you gotta be kidding me right now... Who the fuck are you dude?
Punchline boys? Jesus.

I'll outdo you in any facet of writing, usually you battle people you talk shit to.
But for you, sure, let's write a poem. What are we writing about?
Lol ok go..

Poetry the shit outta me, then come in with ur real alias once ur shamed n talk shit bout how pathetic "the bully" really is..
Cereal_Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #86
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

I don't have an alias you fucking peon.
Every respected member here knows who I am. Philly... Like it says in my user title.
So you gonna give me a topic or what clown
Old 04-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #87
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

yo

im happy you writers league dudes want to participate in disc

i really am

but pls learn how to board
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #88
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Ay Philly don't be writing no fuckin poems w/ these faggots my nigga.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #89
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

I tried pink slip battling the fake Mason already, he don't want it.
Thought I'd play along and shit on them in their own game.

They don't want it though
Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #90
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

aint nobody fuckin wit my clique
Old 04-26-2013, 03:44 PM   #91
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
yo

im happy you writers league dudes want to participate in disc

i really am

but pls learn how to board
Srs.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #92
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bully View Post
I don't have an alias you fucking peon.
Every respected member here knows who I am. Philly... Like it says in my user title.
So you gonna give me a topic or what clown
join the story league arse clown..
Cereal_Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #93
Immaculate

Battle Record: 0-3

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Im back.

I strolled through a few threads and found some interesting pariahs.

Some new guys obviously don't know shit about metaphors, flow or even what a 6 syllable word means. Im disappointed to say the least. Maybe it's because they don't fucking read twice or maybe like I said before, yall just retarded.

Looking forward too the trash talking and destruction of yalls ego's but what I am really excited for is too act like nick james and another character from this website; because pimpin hoes over the internet aint enuf.

Real talk money on blood crippin ms13 shit yall already know, blap* Blap* yeeeee boi chya chya what of it!

But for real, half yall need to get the fuck out.
I just want to share this with you, my mate posted a vid she had shared with her and it was of a woman being beheaded by the Mexican gang Cartels for stealing from them and snitching on them.

I almost threw up yo, straight up. He sliced her neck in the front then back then was forcefully trying to snap her head off o_O

Since watching that, I don't think I would ever want to vacate to USA lol.

I know this has nothing to do with your op but I just wanted to share it, since youre few of the guys in here who listens.

May the force be with you, young Mason.
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #94
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Eyo

I smell at least 12 gamble aliases in here.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #95
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
I just want to share this with you, my mate posted a vid she had shared with her and it was of a woman being beheaded by the Mexican gang Cartels for stealing from them and snitching on them.

I almost threw up yo, straight up. He sliced her neck in the front then back then was forcefully trying to snap her head off o_O

Since watching that, I don't think I would ever want to vacate to USA lol.

I know this has nothing to do with your op but I just wanted to share it, since youre few of the guys in here who listens.

May the force be with you, young Mason.
Stay pimpin my pimp
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote