Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2015, 12:06 AM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default 4. Junto vs 16. Chyeahhh!!! - JUNTO WINS

Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due Monday , August 31st 2015 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 14, maximum of 20
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
@Chyeahhh!!! @Junto
Old 08-24-2015, 11:17 PM   #2
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

what up

I'll match whatever
Old 08-27-2015, 12:29 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Karaoke sends his regards...he's here in spirit tho,
watchin me drunk punch a dude singing the same ol song in his bars
you got Huey P in your sig, nigga I need answers
cuz the more this pussy shows his true colors, the more he looks like the Pink Panther
u know what I'm about, you know my views, this couldn't be easier patna
I gave u ammo in the disc..and hopefully those shells can get removed by the ER doctor
can't put my finger on it, but you're some type of wack
we know yah punches have Sting in the ring, but like him, u aint worthy of
a title match
didn't have to do my homework on u Junto, yah bars basic
I treated this shit like a true friend catching a charge for me, my dog ate it
you acting extra extra and the way I'm feelin, I might kill em
I report the news, but I'll still shoot this bitch on site like Bryce Williams
you're from RB and got a rep??!! congrats you fuckin dick suck
so does like half the board who registered here in the last six months
but I like your shit, we should collab & drop some hotness
and when it's time to link up, I'll leave you hanging, like my discussion topics

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 08-28-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:46 AM   #4
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

yo...

Are you high on rock? wit all these Doomsday prediction dates you wylin STOP
This about Jun, not September... your fuckin world ends whenever I decide to drop
Roll up to ya Camp solo, straps on my shoulders.. then it's holes in ya'll
You can have a whole team of hardknocks, & I still Wilfork out more bullets denim overall
If there was a book ranking text champs 'n somehow the stars aligned for Chyeahh?
You'd see him on the Backpage... cuz he fuck 'n blows... like chicks uh-oh find on there
Nigga you went by Alpo & he known to snitch, That's enough alone you bitch...
But the similarities end there... cuz it's pretty clear you was never evvveerrr close to Rich
Final 4 I deserve to be in this. I been murderin shit, everyone observed it & witnessed
but if I had 1 wish it's...
that Bags could post your name out the TITLE so people weren't discouraged to click this
Got the QSZ-92 from my chinese dude, No numbers - Yup the gun's shaved
Star logo on the grip... yo worry bout THAT flarin up & killin you man fuck the sun rays
Called out Cred to vids like you'd earn some respect & shit ... he wrecked ya kid
Those two different clips depicted a more brutal killing of a bitch than Vester's did
& spittin your bars right from the screen was quite the act, man you some typa wack
Talk that gun shit to me. They'll be 'readin lines on the monitor' tryna bring ur vitals back
Old 09-03-2015, 09:01 AM   #5
JShazo

Battle Record: 5-8

JShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant future

Vote for Junto. felt his bars all around hit harder. Chyea had some shit too, but had a few punches that fell flat for me.

good read tho. V/Junto
Old 09-04-2015, 11:39 AM   #6
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Nothing

vs

Opener, Backpage (Played concept but liked the flip) & Closer.

Junto got this
Old 09-04-2015, 08:34 PM   #7
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

—the huey p, pink panther concept couldve been so dope if it was used right.
—sting in the ring was like a compliment in a way but it didnt hit with the other idea u brung.
—dog ate it was real weird to me.
—the other concepts was either dull or just seemed bad.

vs.

This about Jun, not September... your fuckin world ends whenever I decide to drop
If there was a book ranking text champs 'n somehow the stars aligned for Chyeahh?
You'd see him on the Backpage... cuz he fuck 'n blows... like chicks uh-oh find on there
& spittin your bars right from the screen was quite the act, man you some typa wack
Talk that gun shit to me. They'll be 'readin lines on the monitor' tryna bring ur vitals back

this was kind of an easy call to me, one showed up with a iffy drop and the other brought some solid lines, Jun u def gon have to come w/ more flames next round tho, props to both for showing up but v/Junto
Old 09-05-2015, 11:52 PM   #8
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

ER doctor was my fav bar from Chyeah. The rest were kinda meh though. Junto dropped good.Opener, alpo , title <--- those were cool. Feel like Jun out gunned Chyeah.

V-Junto
Old 09-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #9
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
cuz the more this pussy shows his true colors, the more he looks like the Pink Panther

you acting extra extra and the way I'm feelin, I might kill em
I report the news, but I'll still shoot this bitch on site like Bryce Williams

you're from RB and got a rep??!! congrats you fuckin dick suck
lmao @ calling him a dick suck. bwaaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
yo...

Roll up to ya Camp solo, straps on my shoulders.. then it's holes in ya'll
You can have a whole team of hardknocks, & I still Wilfork out more bullets denim overall

I liked this battle more than the other one I just read. I feel like Junto's shit is a little too wordy. FIX YO SHIT nigga. Anyways, he had more lines that I liked. Your opener was a pretty dope opener, like uh, I'm about to shit on this nigga, peep game. That Pink Panther line chea had made me laugh. Lol, I dunno why, I found it funny. Anyways, I feel like Junto edged it here by a bit.

vJunto
Old 09-06-2015, 10:57 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I disagree with everyone saying Chyeah had no bars. Dude had some shit I felt, and I do dig his delivery style. Ammo in the disc, and sting were both dope ass concepts. Jun had some shit tho, chinese pistol was tough, so was the closer. He did outbar Chyeah here kind of easily, but Chyeah didn't go out without getting any hits in.
V Junto
Old 09-07-2015, 12:23 AM   #11
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

u know what I'm about, you know my views, this couldn't be easier patna
I gave u ammo in the disc..and hopefully those shells can get removed by the ER doctor
can't put my finger on it, but you're some type of wack
we know yah punches have Sting in the ring, but like him, u aint worthy ofa title match
but I like your shit, we should collab & drop some hotness
and when it's time to link up, I'll leave you hanging, like my discussion topics

I was feeling these the most out ur verse but a couple was just meh. Like sting in the ring, u coulda did so much more with it. And I put link up cuz it was lulz...but still light. Decent verse overall tho.

Vs.

Final 4 I deserve to be in this. I been murderin shit, everyone observed it & witnessed
but if I had 1 wish it's...
that Bags could post your name out the TITLE so people weren't discouraged to click this
Called out Cred to vids like you'd earn some respect & shit ... he wrecked ya kid
Those two different clips depicted a more brutal killing of a bitch than Vester's did

Reading lines off the monitor was dope. Nice verse.

V. Junto