Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #41
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
lmao

don't see the problem but w/e i suppose

JW is never going to find a serious thing if that's what he's looking for though if he can't handle someone asking a pretty relevant question about his life
Dude.. Just because you dump a stupid insensitive bitch doesn't mean you're going to be single for eternity. Sounds like you think people only go on dates once every two years or something. I'd dump that bitch too, she obviously wasn't worth having a ''serious thing'' with.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #42
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

it's weird how a choice between two different words indicating the exact same thing make such a difference. i have disabled relatives close to me, i can understand taking the issue with perceived insensitivity of others. but you have to realize - people whose personal spheres aren't affected by these things rarely take the time to learn about their particularities.

you're obviously more educated on the ethical behavior for these situations than she was and im sure it was an honest mistake..

but yeah. she'll call
Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #43
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

She still thinks that she's gods gift to the man tho'. Seems like a stuck up hoe to me.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #44
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Dude.. Just because you dump a stupid insensitive bitch doesn't mean you're going to be single for eternity. Sounds like you think people only go on dates once every two years or something. I'd dump that bitch too, she obviously wasn't worth having a ''serious thing'' with.
idk how u got that out of anything i said haha
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #45
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
retarded is technically a proper word for it
they do try to use 'person/student/child with an intellectual disability' instead. person first language ftw

and autism spectrum is way different from mental retardation

suddenly the foundations of special ed class i had to take becomes relevant lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
they do try to use 'person/student/child with an intellectual disability' instead. person first language ftw

suddenly the foundations of special ed class i had to take becomes relevant lol
that is overly wordy

they are retards, wasn't a problem til someone had to make a stand on something useless. in a few years a couple of shitbricks will campaign a new word and say disabled or mentally challenged is to offensive

i like em though mostly chill as fuck my cousin was downs and is always smiling and happy
Old 05-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #47
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I feel you on that but there are people who let the label define the kid, which is what you have to not do as a parent/teacher/professional

idgaf really i just wanted this class i had to take to seem useful lol

but autism is a lot different from mental retardation, i dont blame the guy for getting pissed when its his daughter
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #48
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

@Knucklehead: There's a fine line between using the word ''retard'' and showing enough respect to ask the question in a more apropriate way. There's a lot of girls out there that will do just that. It's not about the question itself, it's how it was phrased and I'm pretty sure JW would be fine if she wasn't insensitive about it all. Even if she didn't mean it that way there's obviously something missing in the logical judgment and normal human behavior department.

Just because he dumped her doesn't mean that he'll never find a serious thing.. It seems to me that you think it'll be hard for him to find a serious thing just because he dumped that particular girl for being overall pretty stupid in how humans should interact with eachother. So yeah, it did seem to me you thought it was impossible to find a girl that isn't insensitive about her questions, and it would probably be hard to find a girl like that for any guy that doesn't date someone more than once every two years or something.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #49
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
that is overly wordy

they are retards, wasn't a problem til someone had to make a stand on something useless. in a few years a couple of shitbricks will campaign a new word and say disabled or mentally challenged is to offensive

i like em though mostly chill as fuck my cousin was downs and is always smiling and happy
Callin them retards is fuckin stupid. The point is regardless of how you feel about them you should at least have the decency to treat his daughter with fuckin respect or anyone else who's disabled for that matter. Retard is a fuckin slang term used to insult them that's not what they are. It's just like the n word to black people or any other racial term. You CAN use these words but why would you want to?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

ohhh don't get me started on the N word
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #51
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post

^^^^This... @Just Write.. bro I have more respect for u at the moment man. Not many would have turned down some rich pussy bro but u made the right decision. Most likely she was a uppity stuck up rich bitch who parents never taught any moral values and social etiquette like @Knucklehead. Tbh I would have hit the bitch out pure anger but that problaly why I don't have a kids with autism. U are the better man to handle that real shit.

I don't understand knucklehead sometimes.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #52
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Go for it tell me about the N word. Is that what they really are until someone made a stand on something completely useless? And in a few years some shitbricks will say African America is too offensive?

But you have black friends so its cool though right?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #53
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Get em....
Old 05-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I just think it is stupid blacks use nigga and somehow think it's different

then claim everyone is false for stereotyping them as ignorant

i could go in more depth but you lot are frazzled enough for one day

also no word should anger anyone to any point, they are the only race that gets heated over that shit to another level

i have no problem with people calling me a kyke, i just laugh and forget about it 5 seconds later
Old 05-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #55
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I agree that we shouldn't say it but it is conditioned in me with this hood shit. Yes it's push our button when called a nigger but to me that's to be taking as a pure insult. If want call me a oil spil that's cool might call u mayonnaise on white bread or something and probably laugh. Wats ignorant is the people who use it cause it reflects their ignorance the most.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

oh and @Buddha retard is not a slang term haha

it's a noun first used in the 1700's
Old 05-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #57
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

So was the n word but what's the difference? You're missing the point here in all of this and you're only showing your ignorance. The point is theres a right way and a wrong way to approach and the dumb bitch lawyer and you took the wrong way. It's that simple.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #58
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Did I once say I would use it around someone retarded? No. I said I use it around people who are not and I said he overreacted

also, offensive words only get offensive because of people it offends

you give it the power and make yourselves look foolish
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #59
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

+1 RESPECT FOR NOT HITTING HER

she really called your kid retarded? i would have considered leaving after that "gods gift" shit.. woulda really smacked her up for that and I don't even get like that.

just never ever disrespect my child.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #60
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ohhh don't get me started on the N word
Sensitive niggers huh
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote