Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Lime Green Poetry Association > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #561
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Do you know what they're mixed with?
I had the one that was part husky, wolf, yellow lab, and I think German Shepard? Can't remember the last one lol smart as fuck tho labs an retrievers are all smart as hell
Old 10-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #562
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

My uncle has a Scottish terrier he named Scotty an he looveesss soccer lmao
Old 10-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #563
Dearg
Something Else

Battle Record: 1-2

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

One is lab with german shepherd and pitbull. The other (my baby) is golden lab with sheep dog.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:53 PM   #564
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Are sheep dogs good dogs generally?
I never had one or known anybody with one but seen em on TV occasionally lol
Old 10-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #565
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

NIGGA I'M THE CHAMPION.........................
I DON'T NEED TO CHECK IN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
OVERTURN THAT RULING@VULGAR ASAP
IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAMPION WANTS THE FUCKING EXTENSION YOU ABIDE BY THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS FUCKING DECISION

YDK YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUND DOG........ CRYING ALL THE TIME.

STOP BITCHING

LET THE CHAMPION GET HIS EXTENSION
Old 10-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #566
Dearg
Something Else

Dearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant futureDearg has a brilliant future

The irony.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #567
Dearg
Something Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Are sheep dogs good dogs generally?
I never had one or known anybody with one but seen em on TV occasionally lol
She's the most loyal and easiest to train dog I've ever seen. She never once shit or pissed in the house. Never tore anything up that wasn't a stuffed animal or dog toy. Doesn't bark unless she senses something wrong (alerted us when a cougar was in the backyard, alerted us when the other dog was getting ganged up on by raccoons, alerted us when someone was trying to break into the garage). She never leaves my side when I'm home and she loves the guinea pig lol.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:21 PM   #568
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
NIGGA I'M THE CHAMPION.........................
I DON'T NEED TO CHECK IN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
OVERTURN THAT RULING@VULGAR ASAP
IF THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAMPION WANTS THE FUCKING EXTENSION YOU ABIDE BY THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS FUCKING DECISION

YDK YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUND DOG........ CRYING ALL THE TIME.

STOP BITCHING

LET THE CHAMPION GET HIS EXTENSION
You never asked for an extension or dropped a verse.
Try again next week
Old 10-10-2015, 05:23 PM   #569
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearg View Post
She's the most loyal and easiest to train dog I've ever seen. She never once shit or pissed in the house. Never tore anything up that wasn't a stuffed animal or dog toy. Doesn't bark unless she senses something wrong (alerted us when a cougar was in the backyard, alerted us when the other dog was getting ganged up on by raccoons, alerted us when someone was trying to break into the garage). She never leaves my side when I'm home and she loves the guinea pig lol.
Hell yeah that's what I love in dogs, loyalty and just not being a dumb fuck lmao I always thought it funny when dogs befriended smaller animals, my ex in highschool had a dog that was scared of their ferret lol
Old 10-10-2015, 05:33 PM   #570
Dearg
Something Else

It's funny when I put the guinea pig on the bed because Charlie will just lay on her back and move her head side to side while the guinea pig runs around here. Like they're playing tag lol.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:43 PM   #571
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Lol that's awesome, it sounds like what our dog use to do with my pit when she was a puppy
Old 10-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #572
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Frank, there will be an immediate rematch, holmes.

Also, from now on and in the future, extensions are only able to be denied IF the person already posts their submission. Only then.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:52 PM   #573
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
@Frank, there will be an immediate rematch, holmes.

Also, from now on and in the future, extensions are only able to be denied IF the person already posts their submission. Only then.
Do you mean post after the deadline and ask for an ext then?
Old 10-10-2015, 05:55 PM   #574
Dearg
Something Else

Frank's vote was obvious hate.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:19 PM   #575
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I'm over it
Old 10-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #576
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

To all participants in the LGPA: @Spoken @Innovator @sraL @Frank @Ullr @Godcomplex @YDK @Rakontur

The championship title has been abolished until further notice. In light of the clash of egos during this past week and the ones before it, I've decided to toss the coveted "title" on the backburner. Naturally, if you keep winning your poetry battles, participants will KNOW who the real champion is. I hope that this will not discourage activity. It should inspire a different type of participation. Records will still be kept in the league rules thread, so your reputable showings will not be unknown.

At the end of the day, we're here to write poetry and challenge ourselves, not claim to be the king of the hill just like any other league on this site. I consider this medium a little bit different, so I intend to oversee it a little differently. Let me know if you disagree.

I may restore the championship at some point, so it doesn't feel like people are just swinging at air in here. Alternate rewards will be brainstormed upon. In the meantime, enjoy rematch week. As free men.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:30 PM   #577
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

My bad, I had a feeling you were in the middle of voting. Will add now.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:33 PM   #578
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

As for the championship match removal, I feel it might discourage participation, I myself don't care much for gaining the title here but do feel it is something worth striving to be on. I think the conundrum could have been resolved if the moderators were more stern with their decisions. And I understand it is a poetry league and it should be lighthearted, I think I follow this creed, but do acknowledge that some are more competitive and to control this people from getting out of hand, one needs to abide and carry out the rules set forth, if not why have rules at all if they will not be enforced?

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 10-13-2015 at 11:36 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:15 AM   #579
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

@Frank thanks for the feedback, but just wanted to say that the mention of Frank wasn't directed at you, but if you see the movie Donnie Darko there is a very important figure named Frank. See it, I'm sure you'll like the movie.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:37 AM   #580
Woke

Battle Record: 6-4

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

Of course I came back because I wanted to beat @sraL in a title match

But I really don't care. I will more then likely be forced to sign out again soon, not sure how long I can keep this up. Actually I do know, four weeks max before I'm burnt out. Good thing others have been doing some heavy lifting for me.
Woke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
haikus by jews, land of the green, lieutenant dan swagger champ, robin william's gooch, scuba steve's noon reprieve