Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future
Default Ever see people and decide they are NCGs but just don't know it yet?

Frankie Boyle is one of us. He's brutal lmao I urge you to please try to understand the accent, cuz he's incredible.

I know it's long, only decent one I could find, watch a few minutes, I'm sure you won't regret it :)

Also my favourite quote: "I like storms. I like thunder and lightning. What I do during a storm is shag my girlfriend and pretend that we’re taking part in the conception of the Antichrist."

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:57 PM   #2
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Old 11-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Me and some coworkers had an argument today.

Who lives longer;

Someone who doesn't contract HIV/AIDS at 29 and makes $25,000 a year and will continue making that, adjusted for inflation, the rest of his life

or

Someone who contracts HIV/AIDS at 29 but has a billion dollars.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:06 PM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'll peep that now.

"I watched the video of Saddam Hussein being hanged, and it really made me think....is there anything on the internet I won't masturbate to?"

"Stephen Hawking: Brainier than Kurt Cobain's wall."

"Your boyfriend's a paramedic? Did you meet him while choking on something....and if so, was that something your old boyfriend?"

"This is a good looking row, but the row over there looks like fucking Jim Hensons workshop, the crowd last night were hideous, in the even of a fire they would have all ended up looking better"

Quoted from memory, his off the top of the head shit he says to the crowd is god status.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:06 PM   #5
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Billionaire
Old 11-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Me and some coworkers had an argument today.

Who lives longer;

Someone who doesn't contract HIV/AIDS at 29 and makes $25,000 a year and will continue making that, adjusted for inflation, the rest of his life

or

Someone who contracts HIV/AIDS at 29 but has a billion dollars.
The first one, he would know that he has to remain relatively sane as he probably has responsibilities, he would figure out how to live his life to the fullest, he may want to go crazy but his lifestyle would not allow it as freely as the second guy would just go insane and he would have the funds to facilitate a life of relentless partying and drug use to hide from the fear of death.

Of course, this is here where healthcare is free for everyone.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:16 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I saw a fat white lady riding a motorized wheelchair in the snow
A kid was hanging off he back

Like it had pegs

He was ncg
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Lmfao dead

Old 11-20-2015, 06:24 PM   #9
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I saw a fat white lady riding a motorized wheelchair in the snow
A kid was hanging off he back

Like it had pegs

He was ncg
Lmao baby detour
Old 11-20-2015, 06:28 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

speaking as someone who makes 20k a year, an extra 5k isnt extending my life and i plan on clocking out from lung/liver/prostate cancer at 66. literally the extra 5k would only change the house/apartment i rent, and the car i own maybe.

so i just want to say wittys reasoning is inherently false.

also magic johnson.

i've been saying on here hiv/aids aint shit anymore. its literally just a weak immune system. if you have money you basically have an immune system. you will live a normal life.

the end.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:29 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also more on topic

i've come to love jim jefferies. he's not british or irish. but to an american austrailia is close enough.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:31 PM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
speaking as someone who makes 20k a year, an extra 5k isnt extending my life and i plan on clocking out from lung/liver/prostate cancer at 66. literally the extra 5k would only change the house/apartment i rent, and the car i own maybe.

so i just want to say wittys reasoning is inherently false.

also magic johnson.

i've been saying on here hiv/aids aint shit anymore. its literally just a weak immune system. if you have money you basically have an immune system. you will live a normal life.

the end.
Here you wouldn't need to have money at all so it is taken out of the equation in terms of healthcare :) My reasoning is based on the fact someone making that salary will be more grounded, more responsibilities, and the average 29 year old person will have a family, thus things to spend money on other than himself/drugs/alcohol. A rich man can both do those things and spend insane money on partying every day...a lifestyle the first man simply can not afford. The first man could die the same way as the second man, but it would take much longer.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #13
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
also more on topic

i've come to love jim jefferies. he's not british or irish. but to an american austrailia is close enough.
Yeah Jim Jefferies is great. He's fearless. They are actually quite alike, with slight differences in their style, frankie is more one liner centric while jim tells stories.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:42 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Man the rich guy got so many more opportunities to die tho

Especially hiv LMFAO ...just a weak immune system....grow up asshole

I'm sayin tho even that aside.....they fly in jets more...drive faster cars....party harder....Fuck more bitches.... (obv double hiv is obv)

Uh oh gonna die when he's 45 because he's trynna prove a losing point with his body and over all physical health being the only victim....not because he's broke as fuck.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:59 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh oh OHHHHH

An I seen a little ncg at my kids cheerleading practice last weekend...

She was a little downsy....bbut I mean the girl had heart

So....they got the girls divided up into red squad an blue squad by their t shirt colors.....TEAMS BREAK INTO UR SQUADS.....our little ncg....in her red shirt.....head held high....strides over to the blue squad. No fucks to give. Of course every1 let's her promptly know that she is misguided ..and has ended up on the wrong team....to which she retorts to by barking at the nearest girl in ear shot. Soooo she remains on the blue squad. Point 1 for our ncg in training. Later on I glance over at this little gremlin an she has her winter hat pulled all the way over her face an just her tongue sticks out as she spins around like a helicopter during the jumping Jacks warm up session. Well at this point I'm impressed. Subscribed. So I watch her more....actually at this point she was all that I cared to even see.....she called the cheers out of count....an when I say she called the cheers.....I mean she just yelled out sounds and growled interesting things that caught most of the crowd off guard. At one point they do this thing where each cheerleader introduces themselves an does a little cheer jump....an they go from girl to girl......so they're moving along.....TAMMY TEEHEE....BRANDY HEEEHHEE....MONICA HOORAY......then....we arrive at our beautiful ncg......laying on the ground sprawled out......no response....legit unsure if she suffocated herself w the winter hat or if she was just having a little nap. This is the best practice they've ever had I thought.....see this girl was from the other class that starts earlier ...... but in true ncg fashion she apparently just showed up wenever the fuck she wanted an joined the group. Honestly idk if she even had parents. I think wen the practice was over she just kindve floated away in a magic little retard bubble to retire for the afternoon and hopefully grace us with her genius some day soon once more. Bless that child. An ncg was she.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:03 PM   #16
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Oh oh OHHHHH

An I seen a little ncg at my kids cheerleading practice last weekend...

She was a little downsy....bbut I mean the girl had heart

So....they got the girls divided up into red squad an blue squad by their t shirt colors.....TEAMS BREAK INTO UR SQUADS.....our little ncg....in her red shirt.....head held high....strides over to the blue squad. No fucks to give. Of course every1 let's her promptly know that she is misguided ..and has ended up on the wrong team....to which she retorts to by barking at the nearest girl in ear shot. Soooo she remains on the blue squad. Point 1 for our ncg in training. Later on I glance over at this little gremlin an she has her winter hat pulled all the way over her face an just her tongue sticks out as she spins around like a helicopter during the jumping Jacks warm up session. Well at this point I'm impressed. Subscribed. So I watch her more....actually at this point she was all that I cared to even see.....she called the cheers out of count....an when I say she called the cheers.....I mean she just yelled out sounds and growled interesting things that caught most of the crowd off guard. At one point they do this thing where each cheerleader introduces themselves an does a little cheer jump....an they go from girl to girl......so they're moving along.....TAMMY TEEHEE....BRANDY HEEEHHEE....MONICA HOORAY......then....we arrive at our beautiful ncg......laying on the ground sprawled out......no response....legit unsure if she suffocated herself w the winter hat or if she was just having a little nap. This is the best practice they've ever had I thought.....see this girl was from the other class that starts earlier ...... but in true ncg fashion she apparently just showed up wenever the fuck she wanted an joined the group. Honestly idk if she even had parents. I think wen the practice was over she just kindve floated away in a magic little retard bubble to retire for the afternoon and hopefully grace us with her genius some day soon once more. Bless that child. An ncg was she.
Lmao this lil girl is the future

Shit reminded me, we had a parent teacher conference today with my sons first grade teacher. Bout halfway through she said that she had overhead my son talkin to a few lil girls at his table an one of them got mad about somethin he said. So the teacher walked over to find out what was going on and was told by the now hysterical little girl that my son had told her that girls die before boys and that I, his father, told him so. Well the teacher corrected him and said no people can die at all ages no matter if they're a boy or girl. My son looked her in the eye shrugged his shoulders and said na girls always due first, I was just giving her a heads up.
The girl ran away from the table crying and my son went back to coloring.

I laughed alot harder than I probably should have in front of the teacher and she probably thinks I actually did tell him now but fuck it that lil girl needs to know that fucks ain't givin in this family lmao
Old 11-20-2015, 09:25 PM   #17
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Man the rich guy got so many more opportunities to die tho

Especially hiv LMFAO ...just a weak immune system....grow up asshole

I'm sayin tho even that aside.....they fly in jets more...drive faster cars....party harder....Fuck more bitches.... (obv double hiv is obv)

Uh oh gonna die when he's 45 because he's trynna prove a losing point with his body and over all physical health being the only victim....not because he's broke as fuck.
I'm going to pull an uh oh and claim something without researching it at all but I think I remember reading that there's a correlation between earnings and life expectancy. More money longer life. Due to medical care and the fact the lower earning jobs consist of more dangerous work and whatnot.

I was the only person in the office on the billionaire AIDS side.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:02 PM   #18
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I once saw a pigean hand a stray cat a 2 piece

That nigga was a g
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:45 PM   #19
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Wouldn't having the HIV ruin your sexlife?
I mean having to have a convo everytime you lay a chick..
"Um, I got the HIV, but I'll use a condom so it will be okay"
who the fuck would want that?
...I'd take the low pay any day
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:56 PM   #20
Knux
Run & Hyde

Battle Record: 8-3

Champed
- NBL Season 5
- Fight Night XXVI
- Fight Night XXVIII
- Netcees Battle League
- BA Swag & Flow
- Fight Night XXXI
- Time To Kill III
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Knux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I once saw a pigean hand a stray cat a 2 piece

That nigga was a g
this is pretty interesting tbh