Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-30-2015, 02:59 PM   #21
grafx

grafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant future

there are hotties in every part of the world..... you gotta not be gay to spot em out.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:06 PM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Gamble.....dat u?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:07 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Rapture? More like rupture
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:33 PM   #24
grafx

grafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant futuregrafx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Gamble.....dat u?
Who?
Old 12-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Yo dog hook me up with a graphic like that, shit is cold blooded my nigga.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:54 PM   #26
grafx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Yo dog hook me up with a graphic like that, shit is cold blooded my nigga.
When I get time to mess with PhotoShop. Maybe in 2 weeks?
Old 12-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

fa sho nigga, I want a picture of a honey badger with an Einstein haircut holding a blunt in one hand and his pink thing in another, and under it I want it to say : "VERITAS is a muthafucking G"
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #28
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Phil,

One of the greatest coming deceptions is that of confusing WW3 with the battle of Armageddon.

The antichrist will sign a peace treaty between the Jews and Islam ending WW3 essentially. People will view him as ending Armageddon and call him the messiah.

Armageddon will be 7 years later.

WW3 is discussed in Ezekiel 37 38 39...the key point being that "everymans sword will be against his brother"

Armaggedon is talked about in the later chapters of Revelation, the key point being "the nations against the most high"

to think that men will be shooting missiles and bullets at Jesus and his saints is laughable.

Hope this helps, phil.

Now then, Why white women?> do you not like black women>? or do you not discriminate, and this one just happens to be white?
You need to pm me.

In fact call me 656 482 4379

I will do my best to help you in your time of decline.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #29
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This nigga sig say Architext tho lmao

Fuckin clown.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:43 PM   #30
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
I'm flying to minnesota tomorrow! Gonna eat cheese curds off of a white girl's booty.

Veritas, my studies are going well. We're currently in the tribulation stage described in the revelation, and this economic collapse should be the time we all snap out of our materialistic and ultimately satanic frame of mind. This is literally our last chance to get right, as the brain acts as a placenta for our souls. It's crazy to finally understand it and see it. Nowadays, I drive around almost numb to the fact that the world before me has no true value, when it comes to what my ETERNAL soul can experience. I've started my acts of kindness, in the form of warning my friends of what's to come. They've been shaken by it, but all have seemed to have taken me very seriously.

I'll be in Minneapolis tomorrow at Club Seven for NYE party. Pull up.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #31
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
This nigga sig say Architext tho lmao

Fuckin clown.
Looooool
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #32
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggy McBoogz View Post
I'll be in Minneapolis tomorrow at Club Seven for NYE party. Pull up.
pm me your phone number. if you can prove that you'll be there, i'll come to Club Seven, and body you while my girl records it on my phone.

super serious.