Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Good.

Is hillary Clinton a murderer?
No.

Does she have the same belief in the sanctity of life as I do? No. Will her actions in office cause innocent people to die? Most likely... she's a warmonger, I hate her on foreign policy issues, and there's a lot of other stuff I dislike about her. But if we're going to start calling Hillary Clinton a murderer then we're going to have to also put that label on pretty much every past secretary of state and pretty much every past president as well.

Is George Bush a murderer?

My answer remains 'No'...I hope yours is as consistent.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #262
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

GET THAT DIDACTIC BLOWHARD PSEUDO WITTY. FINISH HIM NOW.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #263
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

just so you guys know i would be a way worse president than trump in your guys' eyes.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:30 PM   #264
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
No.

Does she have the same belief in the sanctity of life as I do? No. Will her actions in office cause innocent people to die? Most likely... she's a warmonger, I hate her on foreign policy issues, and there's a lot of other stuff I dislike about her. But if we're going to start calling Hillary Clinton a murderer then we're going to have to also put that label on pretty much every past secretary of state and pretty much every past president as well.

he is referring to all the people hillary clinton and or the clinton foundation have literally had murdered. not the murders done by the state. you are ignorant of what you speak of, as a i assume cake and certain are as well if they believe obama has been a good president and hillary clinton is a good option.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:31 PM   #265
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
just so you guys know i would be a way worse president than trump in your guys' eyes.
I was literally about to say this lmao

I still love you tho. But I would fear a world in which you are in power.

I actually just got a chill up my spine thinking about it.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:34 PM   #266
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
he is referring to all the people hillary clinton and or the clinton foundation have literally had murdered. not the murders done by the state. you are ignorant of what you speak of, as a i assume cake and certain are as well if they believe obama has been a good president and hillary clinton is a good option.
Obama has been a very good president, his achievements speak for themselves.

Please provide genuine evidence of your murder claim, and please don't post tin foil hat bullsht. If I'm ignorant, I'll admit to it, I've looked at a few claims and found them baseless tbh but I don't rule anything out until I see what evidence is presented, so if you have something I haven't seen...let me see.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #267
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

That link Veritas is just a list of people who have died, some of whom had links to Hillary Clinton. There is not a shred of evidence there to say Hillary is a murderer.

I'm beginning to think the world has forgotten the definition of the word 'evidence'

Old 08-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #268
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Obama has been a very good president, his achievements speak for themselves.
this is why you are a top tier boarder. literally laughed out loud
Old 08-13-2016, 03:47 PM   #269
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I should point out that I would not be surprised if she was a murderer...I have no faith in politicians whatsoever, but I'm not throwing that label around without proof. Nothing I've seen so far has convinced me.

Hillary is in it for money and status, no doubt...but Trump is in it for ego, and absolute power...that's his desire, and that scares me more...and the way he's talking it's like he wants to be King, not President. He's talking like a dictator, all politicians lie but Trump is the most bare faced liar I've ever seen, the only way he can do what he has promised to do, is if he manages to gain absolute power. If he doesn't have that power, he's fucked because he has no skills as a politician.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:49 PM   #270
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
this is why you are a top tier boarder. literally laughed out loud
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/oba...y-2016-update/

I deal in numbers, not opinions.

The numbers confirm his success.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:51 PM   #271
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

This would be a prime opportunity for Chyeahhh to enter thread

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:51 PM   #272
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Obama was a great president

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #273
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah, you would just be ineffective as hell.

I would much rather a president who sat around, drank, smoked, masturbated and made beats all day than what Donald Trump would do.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:14 PM   #274
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I think it's funny that the right wing has made a commotion over the fake idea that Hillary Clinton is a murderer while supporting Donald Trump, who literally has staked his campaign on internationally banned methods of torture.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #275
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
No.

Is hillary clinton a murderer?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #276
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
That link Veritas is just a list of people who have died, some of whom had links to Hillary Clinton. There is not a shred of evidence there to say Hillary is a murderer.

I'm beginning to think the world has forgotten the definition of the word 'evidence'
you already said hillary was a liar right? those were your words, yes?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #277
veritas
HALL OF FAME

@Split Eight

you said she did well in her office......what defines that please?
Old 08-13-2016, 05:20 PM   #278
veritas
HALL OF FAME

http://lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/
Old 08-13-2016, 05:51 PM   #279
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Is hillary clinton a murderer?
No.

And yes, I did say she is a liar, she has been proven to be one, but proving a lie does not prove every claim or accusation made against her. It only proves that lie, it also indicates a dishonest person in general, but many people are dishonest without being murderers.

I am not willing to put that label on anyone unless I see irrefutable evidence.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:56 PM   #280
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
And again, that is speculation, there is not a shred of proof in that article.

Actually that article is journalism of the worst kind. Speculation and rumours with no solid foundation.

Tags
bags for president trump, don't engage v its a trap!, idiot zombies trapped again, objective with the ether itt, trump wrecka ethered