Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Rawn M.D.

Default Problematic situation

So this weekend my sister, 22, came home from college w 2 friends... One of her friends had an obvious crush on me from the get... She pretty cute too tbh.. I didn't do nothing (going against all the testosterone in my body).. Bc well I just see the whole situ being bad in the long run considering my sis lives w this girl.. But now, despite being back at school she got my number n is continuing to text me.. N I don't wanna b rude, n I also want to hit it... So I'm like ugh... I don't know what to do w this one...
Old 06-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

It's not even problematic at all. Just gotta decide wether you want to think with your dick or your brains. Do you see anything in this girl? Like attempt a potential relationship with her?

If the answer is no to both of those questions I would have happily declined and said that I'm not interested in order to not possibly fuck up the relation with my sister. Nah'mean?

I definately wouldn't just bang some chick and ignore her that's a close friend to a family member. That shit's for random sluts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

just do it

my buddy just flew in from outta town for a week, we got up with one of our old friends from back when we were kids who has a younger sister he hadn't seen since she we were ten or some shit. she's 19 now. long story short he spent his last two nights in the city digging her out at her apartment 2 blocks down from where our friend stays. just got on his flight back happier than a motherfucker and our boy apparently was not even that upset about it

i'd slice his throat personally but hey that's perspective

life is short homie. fuck your sister's hot friends

Last edited by dead man; 06-10-2013 at 03:01 PM.
dead man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Rawn M.D.

haha..see that is why its a problematic situ..bc of the conflict mediated btw those 2 replies...thats how my brain feels...ahhh....shes txt'n me...smh.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Rawn: Send a text to your sis then and say you want to talk cuz you're conflicted. Then perhaps you can learn more about the chick as well and how serious she is (if she isn't all that serious, then fuck.. Just go for it) and how your sister gon' take it etc. Just say that you don't know how you feel and wethere you want to give it a shot or not. All that shit.

Your sis will probably say some shit like ''just see her and see how it goes'' or something. Given what you've said to her you can meet up with her, bang the chick and politely decline if you have no further interest in seeing this chick. Just be honest about it that you don't know what you're feeling. At least that way she can't whine and complain that you were just another asshole cuz you were real about the situation all the way from the start. Leaves you with more options as well.

Last edited by Objective; 06-10-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
Eviscerate
stokely carmichael of rap

Eviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant future

tell her u only want to fuck with no strings attatched. if she agrees, then smash. win/win. problem solved.

fuck all the other hootnany shit in this thread.

Last edited by Eviscerate; 06-10-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Eviscerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Rawn: Send a text to your sis then and say you want to talk cuz you're conflicted. Then perhaps you can learn more about the chick as well and how serious she is (if she isn't all that serious, then fuck.. Just go for it) and how your sister gon' take it etc. Just say that you don't know how you feel and wethere you want to give it a shot or not. All that shit.

Your sis will probably some say shit like ''just see her and see how it goes'' or something. Given what you've said to her you can fly down there, bang the chick and politely decline. Just be honest about it that you don't know where your emotions are. At least that way she can't whine and complain that you were just another asshole cuz you were real about the situation all the way from the start. Leaves you with more options as well.
do as he says.
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
Rawn M.D.

word, i kinda casually brushed on the subject with my sis tbh @Objective, but moms interruptted on some 'u don't need to fuck up that girls life, u already done fucked ur own up pretty bad' type sht b4 it got any further.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #9
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Ha at your mum thinking alot of you lol
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Call your sis. This aint no parental meeting. You're all grown up at this stage and if you stay true to the girl about your intentions, then she can't really complain either. Just show her respect n shit.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #11
Rawn M.D.

well obv my sis gave the girl my number...cuz i dont recall giving it to her...and she texted me when she was out to lunch with my sis...so she prolly cool w it, but i should verify.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

she's obviously a 3 at best if she liked you "from the get"

so if it would anger your sister I would say it isn't worth it
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
Atomic
official hypedaddy.

Battle Record: 11-12

Champed
- Sickeningly White Night VI
- Longbar Heavyweight Belt (0x)
- Shortbar Featherweight Belt (0x)

Atomic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Scheinberg View Post
she's obviously a 3 at best if she liked you "from the get"

so if it would anger your sister I would say it isn't worth it

lmaooooo /thread
Atomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #14
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

@Bags
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #15
Rawn M.D.

Matter of time @Cashius
Old 06-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #16
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

Thread is why you're a rawn my nigga.
Smash advice on some fourth grade shit, gtfo...
Problematic. Psssh, only question is where to bust when you pull out. And if you need help with that, might as well send her to the next dude.
Also dead at she can't be better than a three. U my nigga rawn, but I lold on some old "it's funny cuz it's true" shit

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #17
Rawn M.D.

lol fuck q oddbarf...hah nah girls like a low 7 tbh...
Old 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #18
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

You tried to diss with a sanctioned variant of my underground name? Lame...
But not quite as lame as shaking a magic eight ball to decide whether you fuck your sisters friend or not...

Old 06-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #19
Rawn M.D.

lol...input is not to decide...smh
its simply to converse bout...
my decision is pretty much made tbh.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #20
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

SSB?
pics or it didnt happen, keep yourself out the shots...