Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #41
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
it's slightly weird to me that finny types like he's the only one getting sex because he's the only one who types about sex though it's mostly about how he is not getting sex.

i mean...

...huh?
I do get poon. This story was interesting because she DIDN'T let me smash. I like her tho so it was funny to tell.

But dudes be acting like its some loser shit to be excited about not smashing. I think the shit is cool.

I did tell her tho, next time im not coming if shes gonna be like that again.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yea give her the impression that you only want to give her your time if she’s giving you pussy is the power move.

Lol what a fucking loser.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:17 PM   #43
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
I do get poon. This story was interesting because she DIDN'T let me smash. I like her tho so it was funny to tell.

But dudes be acting like its some loser shit to be excited about not smashing. I think the shit is cool.

I did tell her tho, next time im not coming if shes gonna be like that again.
I don’t think you can understand bro . But your very passive aggressive and combative in your responses.

Don’t be like that . You obviously want to talk about it , cause YOU posted it .

So let’s talk .
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 07:29 PM   #44
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

It’s been 48 hours, you fuck her yet or nah?
Old 07-10-2020, 08:41 PM   #45
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Yea give her the impression that you only want to give her your time if she’s giving you pussy is the power move.

Lol what a fucking loser.
Already did that.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:45 PM   #46
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I don’t think you can understand bro . But your very passive aggressive and combative in your responses.

Don’t be like that . You obviously want to talk about it , cause YOU posted it .

So let’s talk .
No... You wanna be like "derrrr Finny only fuck fat bitches."

I told y'all, youd be surprised. She not SMALL by any means at all. But she proportionate. She thick all over, its fucking great. I do NOT like FAT girls. This girl amazing.

But i made the thread cuz i thought it was a funny story. Im passive aggressive? I cant make a thread about eating a bowl of cereal in the morning with someone being like "did you check your spoon for cum stains?" Its like "wtf?"

Yeah i was already making fun of myself by making the thread.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:45 PM   #47
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
It’s been 48 hours, you fuck her yet or nah?
She been busy.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:25 AM   #48
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

She’s not that into you .

No woman let’s you grind on there vagina for 7 hours then goes awol
Old 07-11-2020, 09:07 AM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
What’s her measurements? Eddie is 6in
Lmaaoooo
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:10 AM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She been busy.
She’s not coming back

Sounds like you were weirdly aggressive and continued even after the fact through text messages
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-11-2020, 09:45 AM   #51
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
She’s not that into you .

No woman let’s you grind on there vagina for 7 hours then goes awol
Ive had to adjust my own expectations as well. The price of a woman thats not like any other is to not expect her to be.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #52
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Can you explain that a bit more bro
Old 07-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #53
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I think she’s packin a peter pals
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #54
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Can you explain that a bit more bro
Girl used to be Mormon like me. She plays this role like she's not looking for anything serous right now. But i know she wants that long term shit. But like i said, she's mixed and her family wants her to settle down with someone Samoan or something. I'm not looking to get married or anything right now, but she's literally one of the good ones.

Not only has she only had sex with 3 other dudes, shes only had sex 5 OCCASIONS. Me and my ex hit 5 occasions the first week. She's also NEVER had a BF.

I know... The math isnt gonna compute. How she so bad like i say? Shes pretty af and still those numbers so low? Shes a good girl deep down.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #55
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
I think she’s packin a peter pals
Lol its just funny how yall refuse to believe i might be doing OK in the women department.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:41 PM   #56
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Girl used to be Mormon like me. She plays this role like she's not looking for anything serous right now. But i know she wants that long term shit. But like i said, she's mixed and her family wants her to settle down with someone Samoan or something. I'm not looking to get married or anything right now, but she's literally one of the good ones.

Not only has she only had sex with 3 other dudes, shes only had sex 5 OCCASIONS. Me and my ex hit 5 occasions the first week. She's also NEVER had a BF.

I know... The math isnt gonna compute. How she so bad like i say? Shes pretty af and still those numbers so low? Shes a good girl deep down.
For your sake I hope your right bro
Old 07-11-2020, 02:47 PM   #57
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:

I know... The math isnt gonna compute. How she so bad like i say? Shes pretty af and still those numbers so low? Shes a good girl deep down
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 04:53 PM   #58
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

guy you're closer to 40 than 30 and still act like this

SHEESH
Old 07-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #59
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go to a chick house. Do EVERYTHING i can to slide in some pussy. Im grindin on it from the back, the front... But she "really like me" so she wanna wait. I almost pulled them fuckin panties off a couple times anyway like "fuggit" but i aint a fuckin rapist. I hear "stop" with a certain tone she mean that shit. She wouldnt let me freak the pussy neither cuz she knew it was over. But she let me feel titties, ass, everything else. I couldnt even get no brain! Like ugggghhhh this bitch got me cold blooded. Im freakin that booty for like 7 straight hours. Cant smash no MATTER WHAT. Fffffuuuuuuccckkkkkk...

So i gets home right. I told her blue balls wasnt no fuckin joke. We did everything but penetration so my fucking balls been straight CHURNING for hours now. I get home.... This shit took me 20 minutes to unleash. That mother fuckin shit FLEW like 2-3 feet... Straight projectile nut. But that wasnt the worst part. It felt like i was pissin almost. This shit KEEEEEPT going. Like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK and that shit hurt too. I swear that was like 7 nuts all in one. Thats too fucking much. That nut like legit hurt. Almost felt like i busted a vessel.
you write like dennis reynolds' black people voice

you deserve your own cringe subreddit jesus christ
Old 07-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
One hand on a breast, one hand on your Jake Gyllenhall.
GONE