Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #61
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
yes, each with a cogent point. try it sometime.
Yea I couldn't find a redeeming point in any of those posts my guy.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #62
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
They are literally being monitored, exposed and in some cases have been arrested for their white supremacist organising.

Thinking emboldened, state-supported armed ethno-nationalists are ''amusing'' is either sociopathic, ignorant, naive or a mix of the three.

Whether their acts may amount to a civil war is really not the issue, but rather the reality of their existence and potential for further violence.
“Arrested for organizing “ lmao

There will always be sects of irate white people .. and your occasional Dylan roofs will emerge ..

How should I feel then.. if not amused ? Afraid that they will hunt POC like myself upon Biden winning ? Fuck those clowns . I didn’t even vote for Biden and I got some honkey tonk mfs congregating wishing for my death

That shit is hilarious to me . Naïveté my ass. I acknowledge their capabilities .. but what lies behind their theorizing is very much amusing . Sociopath me up boss . I could care less

Like Come on Dylan . Want my address?

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-04-2020 at 07:17 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:51 PM   #63
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Donald Trump says he fears prosecution if biden win, whatever that means.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:01 AM   #64
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Woohoo let’s go BIDEN!!!
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:31 AM   #65
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

They’ve called the election for Biden. Trump is still going to file his lawsuits and draw out the process and get recounts, so who knows what will happen next, but Biden has officially won
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:33 AM   #66
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

so what happens if trump proves fraud tho

does the nation revote? they don't just give it over to him right?

or do they investigate all the fraud and somehow remove only the fraudulent ballots and recount?

what a shit show
Old 11-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #67
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Trump isn’t going to prove fraud because there wasn’t a valid claim for fraud. He’s literally suing like 6 different states. The level of organization that would be needed to commit fraud with nationwide coordination is far beyond anything that’s possible to implement without detection. If fraud came down to one state, then fine, that’s in the realm of possibility. But if you’re filing 6 different lawsuits on different states and the lawsuits are based on counting legal and late votes, not election fraud itself, you’re not exposing fraud, you’re just throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and hoping something sticks
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:44 AM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Trump isn’t going to prove fraud because there wasn’t a valid claim for fraud. He’s literally suing like 6 different states. The level of organization that would be needed to commit fraud with nationwide coordination is far beyond anything that’s possible to implement without detection. If fraud came down to one state, then fine, that’s in the realm of possibility. But if you’re filing 6 different lawsuits on different states and the lawsuits are based on counting legal and late votes, not election fraud itself, you’re not exposing fraud, you’re just throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and hoping something sticks
so what happens if trump proves fraud tho?
Old 11-07-2020, 11:45 AM   #69
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Biden won, America lost.
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #70
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

There isn’t a valid claim nigga. Just give it up

Good riddance
Old 11-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #71
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
There isn’t a valid claim nigga. Just give it up

Good riddance
That wasn't the question tho. What IF it was, what would happen then?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:33 PM   #72
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Unprecedented

I have no idea and I don’t know how anyone would know feel me

I’ll say this .. if there’s any evidence of such .. id have no qualms with this entire thing being invalidated

But it’s a pathetic reach just like all of the claims being made that get proven otherwise minutes after they start circling

“Voter fraud voter fraud voter fraud “

Watch the outcry completely die once nothing comes of anything
Old 11-07-2020, 12:35 PM   #73
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Ofc his claims is bs, I'm just interested to know what'd happen if it was true. Someone knows tho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:36 PM   #74
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

America certainly took a big L.

Jesus have mercy on our souls.

Expect deployments at an all time high.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #75
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Ofc his claims is bs, I'm just interested to know what'd happen if it was true. Someone knows tho
yea im curious honestly

watched rudy giulianis press conference earlier, seems fairly weak and mostly focused on the observers not being granted access and kept to far away to observe anything. but there was more mention of tons of dead voters

im just wondering if thats proven do those votes just get thrown out or do they have to revote/recount etc

and its all state by state.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #76
Eviction
Detained

This is why I stopped caring about this shit, biden isn't going to do anything different than trump did.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #77
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

There were dead voters ON THE ROLLS. Which is normal because dead people can't notify the electors that they're dead.

None of them, literally none, voted in this election.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:22 PM   #78
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What if they mailed in their ballot and died of covid? Lol does it still count because if it wasn’t for COVID and their weak immune system they’d still be alive, right?

Fuck politics.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:41 PM   #79
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah it still counts
Jesus Christ you’re dumb as fuck
I hope your kid goes pro, for your sake
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 01:14 AM   #80
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Trump has gone full Barcotic.