Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2021, 05:08 PM   #81
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
oh my god

you edited the wikipedia article lmaooooo

this is another level of sad.... thank you so much

Hey asshole, you cant edit a page without having permission. Plus, adding unto that, you need exact reliable resources in which confirm that the actual information on that page is real.. and no, I did not edit the page, hater.
Old 08-24-2021, 05:10 PM   #82
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Hey asshole, you cant edit a page without having permission. Plus, adding unto that, you need exact reliable resources in which confirm that the actual information on that page is real.. and no, I did not edit the page, hater.
You absolutely can edit a page without permission. Literally anyone can do it. That's why when we were in school teachers told us we can't cite wikipedia

lmaooooooooooooooooooo
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:23 PM   #83
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
You absolutely can edit a page without permission. Literally anyone can do it. That's why when we were in school teachers told us we can't cite wikipedia

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Sure, lol. Your just a hater. Wow, I thought that would make you feel better that a legend such as myself posts on your forum but it just made you worse of a hater, lmfao. Dude, you have a disease.. and its somewhere around your jealousy or hate for anyone other than yourself. Seek help my guy.
Old 08-24-2021, 05:57 PM   #84
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sure, lol. Your just a hater. Wow, I thought that would make you feel better that a legend such as myself posts on your forum but it just made you worse of a hater, lmfao. Dude, you have a disease.. and its somewhere around your jealousy or hate for anyone other than yourself. Seek help my guy.
Seek a wood chipper my guy.. stick your fucking head in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:02 PM   #85
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Want me to show you how easy it is to edit a Wikipedia article?
Old 08-24-2021, 06:52 PM   #86
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

"There's no more room for jealousy, we destroying and rebuilding
That means the cowards get out and the real niggas stay" - Nas in '01

corleone lives in PA.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:46 PM   #87
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@corleone

lmao
Old 08-24-2021, 10:59 PM   #88
Ynot

Ynot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your “reliable sources” were the same song linked on both Pandora and Shazam with about 7 plays, total. With a measly 175 views of the source material from Youtube. I’d put money on you being a huge chunk of that 175 as well.

Cor, you could record a video of yourself making a turkey sandwich with your feet and it would garner more attention than your music ever has. Just accept your L, deal with your strokey brain trauma in private, and try to limit your delusions to posting things on Twitter literally EVERYONE ignores daily. And will ignore, forever. You’re insignificant.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 11:55 PM   #89
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Your “reliable sources” were the same song linked on both Pandora and Shazam with about 7 plays, total. With a measly 175 views of the source material from Youtube. I’d put money on you being a huge chunk of that 175 as well.

Cor, you could record a video of yourself making a turkey sandwich with your feet and it would garner more attention than your music ever has. Just accept your L, deal with your strokey brain trauma in private, and try to limit your delusions to posting things on Twitter literally EVERYONE ignores daily. And will ignore, forever. You’re insignificant.

What stroke? lol Yet, how many songs that I've both written and recorded in the past do you listen to, even unto this very EXACT day, on an every day basis? Spare me the reverse phycology, and YOU my friend, accept your fate in being the absolute waste of creation. :)
Old 08-25-2021, 12:20 AM   #90
Ynot

Ynot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol Yet, how many songs that I've both written and recorded in the past do you listen to, even unto this very EXACT day, on an every day basis?
None. That’s the point. As I said, you’re insignificant.

Prove me wrong. Provide even the smallest shred of proof to backup ANY of your delusional claims. Slum Village, Wu Tang, playing sports with Michael Jordan, being Drakes inspiration, having deep talks with Jay-Z. You’re just trolling at this point. It’s obvious, and you aren’t even good at it.

Where it gets really sad is when I think for a short second that you actually believe any of it. Like you’re some kind of Hip Hop Forrest Gump caricature, inserting yourself wherever you can to make your own story SEEM better. All you ever do is spin tall tales of yesteryear, then sit in your discord with zero actual members, or your “forum” with zero actual members, or your Twitter that hasn’t had a like, retweet or share from anyone that isn’t an automated Twitterbot in years. MAYBE EVER.

Just rock back and forth in your chair and stop this nonsense already you fucking lunatic.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:41 AM   #91
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

LET THAT MAN KNOW YNOT!

Quote:
Old 08-26-2021, 04:19 AM   #92
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
LET THAT MAN KNOW YNOT!

its cool.. keep sidin with this dude in trying to make me look like a liar, lol. Thats exactly "ynot" I aint doing shit for you when you need me, lmfao.. and thats real shit.. and its sad that I got to go this route, but I remember my Gods son birthday coming up and all.. and I know all of you here so to let you niggas know what time it is, Im going to break it to you down like this.. I ain doing shit for nobody, not my gods son, or whoever.. im not going to their birthday parties, im not doing any birthday parties, dont ask me for shit.. dont come looking for me when your in trouble or for whatever reasons.. since you wanna act like you dont know me and play me like im not the man and shit, fuck all of you.. and thats real shit.. and dont expect me to vouch for any of you on any level at that, because just how you tried to play me, is how im going to play you even worse.. and thats real shit.. 100!

ps, and the only reason I ain say nothin earlier is because I didnt want to hurt any of you on a physical note.. nor even at an emotional note because I couldnt remember too much anyways due to the shit im going through now but on some real shit, I should buss all of your motherfuckin asses for talkin to me that way.. and if I let that slide, consider yourselves LUCKY.. and I say that because I know better..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 04:42 AM   #93
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

I remember listening to the old school Dre x Corleone tapes back in the 90’s, those were some real shit man. Sad to see Dre went his own way but once you connected with The Firm and Wu Tang, I knew it was a wrap. Good shit cor

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 06:57 AM   #94
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
its cool.. keep sidin with this dude in trying to make me look like a liar, lol. Thats exactly "ynot" I aint doing shit for you when you need me, lmfao.. and thats real shit.. and its sad that I got to go this route, but I remember my Gods son birthday coming up and all.. and I know all of you here so to let you niggas know what time it is, Im going to break it to you down like this.. I ain doing shit for nobody, not my gods son, or whoever.. im not going to their birthday parties, im not doing any birthday parties, dont ask me for shit.. dont come looking for me when your in trouble or for whatever reasons.. since you wanna act like you dont know me and play me like im not the man and shit, fuck all of you.. and thats real shit.. and dont expect me to vouch for any of you on any level at that, because just how you tried to play me, is how im going to play you even worse.. and thats real shit.. 100!

ps, and the only reason I ain say nothin earlier is because I didnt want to hurt any of you on a physical note.. nor even at an emotional note because I couldnt remember too much anyways due to the shit im going through now but on some real shit, I should buss all of your motherfuckin asses for talkin to me that way.. and if I let that slide, consider yourselves LUCKY.. and I say that because I know better..
What are you going through?

Quote:
Old 08-26-2021, 08:23 AM   #95
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. lol

oh and @Sharp here lies the proof of what you've been waiting for. :) I had to get in touch with some resources for this to happen so appreciate me you arrogant fuck, lol. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slum_Village
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...iates#Corleone
Hey you dumb faggot. I took you out of that Wikipedia article because like Sharp said, ANYONE CAN EDIT IT.

You are a sad pathetic loser.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 08:30 AM   #96
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:

Man ynoT really got you good, I can see your tears behind this post. He’s right. You’ve never gotten a retweet or a mention from anyone on Twitter in your life. I follow your Twitter for the sheer cringiness of it. Your Tapatalk forum, the new one you created. You built a bunch of sub forums with rules and tournaments, the whole 9 yards, yet NOBODY, has ever joined. The only people that have ever been there are me and Sharp just to fucking laugh at it. You are delusional and need to seek mental help. Not a therapist, I’m talking in-patient treatment at a hospital where they give you plastic ware and jail trays. Absolute embarrassment to the world. Kill yourself, your family begs of it.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:53 AM   #97
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Corleone retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 02:02 PM   #98
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

lol.. word? cool, I got you..
Old 08-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #99
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
lol.. word? cool, I got you..
You got nothing you dumb faggot with your empty threats. Go lay down.
Old 08-26-2021, 02:15 PM   #100
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
You got nothing you dumb faggot with your empty threats. Go lay down.
yeah? Ima drink a quart of vodka out of your new borns' daughters' pussy.. happy birthday elizabeth.. :) say no more..