Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
Meth

Default @Everyone

What I did was wrong.

No ands ifs or buts.

I was tired as hell and that clouded my judgement.

But, no excuses, I should have waited for a second opinion if I thought something was up.

Official apologies to... All of you.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

I respect that.

Why cant he just revote? or if he doesnt want to because its yalls bad just give Aero the vote....or if you come to the conclusion it was hate and shouldnt be counted then whats the issue
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I forgive you, Meth.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I don't.

Fuck off, you pastey ginger.

The all time low of NC is when you started modding, tbc.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

What did you do?
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
I don't.

Fuck off, you pastey ginger.

The all time low of NC is when you started modding, tbc.
But youve been irrelevant Wise
Old 07-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #7
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

All of this needs to stop. All the thread editing, "moderating", swaying, berating voters, moving battles at whim bc you feel like it. I'll never battle an admin again.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #8
Masaii

Whys is more relevant than your attention whoring persona. Wise ways is the OM gawd.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Whys is more relevant than your attention whoring persona. Wise ways is the OM gawd.
ok
Old 07-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

my opinion on this matter is currently up for moderation

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
What I did was wrong.

No ands ifs or buts.

I was tired as hell and that clouded my judgement.

But, no excuses, I should have waited for a second opinion if I thought something was up.

Official apologies to... All of you.
I feel like mods/ madmins only cause problems by taking it on themselves to do things

wait for people to bring it up... discuss it a bit...

editing posts/ thread titles is so He whose name shall not be spoken too

obviously everyone's cool with everyone if it just stops lol
Old 07-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #12
Atomic
official hypedaddy.

Battle Record: 11-12

Champed
- Sickeningly White Night VI
- Longbar Heavyweight Belt (0x)
- Shortbar Featherweight Belt (0x)

Atomic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Atomic

i've never hate voted in my life, meth was protecting his boyfriend & his actions were shameful.
Atomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
i've never hate voted in my life, meth was protecting his boyfriend & his actions were shameful.
you should of brought it to another admin instead of making posts about it int he discussion thread before you knew what you was talking about.

disrespecting of the staff because ur a faggot is as bad as hate voting remember that

he is an admin he made a call your vote should never of counted after a day of arguing abut the battle in a thread
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@Aero the battle mose moved because it was a spotlight match in the nbl. no different from putting it in discussions. more people see it nore people vote

you need to stop with this aswell. im telling you this now this is getting a bit ridiculous. no one is deleting your posts, no one is erasing shit of yours etc. it needs to stop i made one thread abut the battle then erased it because it was mne, u have been carrying on about it for three fucking days..its over with
Old 07-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #15
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
@Aero the battle mose moved because it was a spotlight match in the nbl. no different from putting it in discussions. more people see it nore people vote

you need to stop with this aswell. im telling you this now this is getting a bit ridiculous. no one is deleting your posts, no one is erasing shit of yours etc. it needs to stop i made one thread abut the battle then erased it because it was mne, u have been carrying on about it for three fucking days..its over with
Shut up. It was a battle I placed in the battle arena. And people have edited my post, threads have been deleted containing my post. You did this. I told you not to address me. Don't let it happen again.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #16
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

If Atomics vote doesn't count then I can't allow Knucks too. You want to be petty then that's that.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Shut up. It was a battle I placed in the battle arena. And people have edited my post, threads have been deleted containing my post. You did this. I told you not to address me. Don't let it happen again.
no there havent, this is the last post i am making about it i am telling you to stop.. you need to let it go we have admin logs for a reason ..trying to rally to get peopel to act insane on a board isnt going to work and im tired of you doing it. no one has to go thru you for nothing you are a user and in no position of staff what so ever no one has to ask your opinion of anything there is staff in place for a reason to moderate the site and make calls to what they think is best not to what aero wants. the delusiont hat your goat int ext is fine but the delusion you have power is not...for three days you have tripled the situation to make it worse. I will address you when and how i choose when you start taking things to extreme and try to keep them carried on for days

its over aero
Old 07-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
If Atomics vote doesn't count then I can't allow Knucks too. You want to be petty then that's that.
no its not being addressed anymore as i said, knuck did not argue or discredit your verse an entire day before he voted in a public thread. if they want it to count it counts. its not my call its not your choice nor mine
Old 07-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #19
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

GOW this is your doing. The people have spoken. I just observe as you look worse and worse. Never should anyone battle an admin with mods in his pockets and the power of thread removal. Had I made a sway thread it'd still be up.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
GOW this is your doing. The people have spoken. I just observe as you look worse and worse. Never should anyone battle an admin with mods in his pockets and the power of thread removal. Had I made a sway thread it'd still be up.
if you wanted it removed it would of been, lama gave that option and so do we. yuo have made it worse and continue to do so by make numeroous other threads, arguing in the shit about the same thing etc

its a battle, i made a sway post which was stupid as fuck

you deleted verses, bit other bars, copied other verses, erased lines and changed lines over battles before

as i said the shit is done