Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic '18 Tourney
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 11:57 AM   #301
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Dumb post Tim
Tim Grady bout to ressurect
philosophy.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:58 AM   #302
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmao. You afraid of losing?
The robbery is complete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
He’s in prone position dude

Let me lay this out for you

You’re at home sewing one of 27 possible Halloween costumes. It’s a Jack Sparrow. Tatsteful af. You take the bandana out of the bucket of dye just to be hit with disappointment. This is not the red you wanted. Authenticity is key, and you remember hearing food dye can help heaps with nailing a different color spectrum.

So you head to the Whole Foods. Hop in the forine. Not because you’re flashy, but because you’re classy. As you make your way to the baking section you notice a mess in the dental care section.

Eerie.

You ignore what your gut is telling you. It must be rumbling from the smells of the deli. As you approach the baking section you notice a pile of leafs on the other end of it. Wow, this place needs a better janitorial staff. You look at a fellow shopper shaking bags of sugar and say...

“Clean up on aisle here, am I ri-“

You are stopped mid sentence by a dagger to your stomach. Feels like the first bee sting you got in the summer of ‘67. Before you can even process what just happened you’re hit by a hornets nest. Next thing you know, you’re on the ground looking at your legs and pelvis, completely separated from you. As you breath your last breath you see a shadowy figure stand above you and whisper out of his lip like a ventriloquist making a dummy talk outta nowhere like its magic,

“You shouldn’t known what happens when I steps
Got big arms that are just for you like ya wifeys triceps”
Lmaooooo
Old 08-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #303
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
He’s in prone position dude

Let me lay this out for you

You’re at home sewing one of 27 possible Halloween costumes. It’s a Jack Sparrow. Tatsteful af. You take the bandana out of the bucket of dye just to be hit with disappointment. This is not the red you wanted. Authenticity is key, and you remember hearing food dye can help heaps with nailing a different color spectrum.

So you head to the Whole Foods. Hop in the forine. Not because you’re flashy, but because you’re classy. As you make your way to the baking section you notice a mess in the dental care section.

Eerie.

You ignore what your gut is telling you. It must be rumbling from the smells of the deli. As you approach the baking section you notice a pile of leafs on the other end of it. Wow, this place needs a better janitorial staff. You look at a fellow shopper shaking bags of sugar and say...

“Clean up on aisle here, am I ri-“

You are stopped mid sentence by a dagger to your stomach. Feels like the first bee sting you got in the summer of ‘67. Before you can even process what just happened you’re hit by a hornets nest. Next thing you know, you’re on the ground looking at your legs and pelvis, completely separated from you. As you breath your last breath you see a shadowy figure stand above you and whisper out of his lip like a ventriloquist making a dummy talk outta nowhere like its magic,

“You shouldn’t known what happens when I steps
Got big arms that are just for you like ya wifeys triceps”

Are you working right now ?
What responsibilities are u shirking to write this drivel?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:07 PM   #304
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you working right now ?
What responsibilities are u shirking to write this drivel?
Oh you get white neighbors and now you say drivel

Go fuck yourself Vic
Old 08-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #305
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lol

I know you heard the podcast

I’m smart
Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #306
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Wait

U been around since txt started BUT

Have no accolades
Or on no top 100 lists
Have no memorable bars
Nor have u won anything of merit

And all u do is argue

Why are u here again ?
LOL - no accolades. Ok.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #307
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
@Amen bro I rarely ever post in here, but I took time outta my day to respectfully explain what a stick was and my rationale in using it in my lines....but you just insist on being a dumbass huh?
I didn't even read your post, tbh.

I'll go read it now.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:12 PM   #308
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I didn't even read your post, tbh.

I'll go read it now.
Lol fair enough
Old 08-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #309
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol

I know you heard the podcast

I’m smart
Yeah you used like 3 college level words and made a scene about using them each time

Then contradicted most of your intelligent and insightful points by being a self centered ass hat

Let’s talk this week
Old 08-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #310
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
He’s military bro have you never heard of the prone position ffffs
Don't disrespect our military.

He is not military.

He's a member of law enforcement.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #311
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol amen kids tags coming soon.

Fucking SAVAGES.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:46 PM   #312
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yeah you used like 3 college level words and made a scene about using them each time

Then contradicted most of your intelligent and insightful points by being a self centered ass hat

Let’s talk this week
Explain how being self centered can contradict insight

Wait matter fact don’t cuz ur opinion literally means nothing to me

Pass on having u on the podcast btw
Old 08-06-2018, 12:47 PM   #313
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
LOL - no accolades. Ok.
Name one accolade in the last ten years pls

Legit curious

I never remember anyone remembering you being good
Old 08-06-2018, 12:51 PM   #314
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

All came before 2008 bro. I was mostly active 99-06 era of text. Battled inconsistently after. Hiatus from culture and forums from 2007 and 2012. And 2014 till like 2016 sometime lol.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #315
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Word. K
Old 08-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #316
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Explain how being self centered can contradict insight

Wait matter fact don’t cuz ur opinion literally means nothing to me

Pass on having u on the podcast btw
So you’re shook all the sudden to talk to me

Word makes sense you’re a fucking moron
Old 08-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #317
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Absolutely terrorfied
Old 08-06-2018, 01:15 PM   #318
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Totally makes sense

You’re growing a lot just have a ways to go maybe next year you’ll be able to talk to me
Old 08-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #319
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Pretty sure u would wait eagerly
Old 08-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #320
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

If by that you mean I will literally never be afraid to talk to you as you are to talk to me word

You do know you’re not great at anything outside of this site right? You seem to not know that

You should
Closed Thread

Tags
i want a new dad - amen’s kids, swamy? so funny dude..., v- barc, we call wifey dad-amenkids