Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
i'm still in love with her, just copped her a dope ass arrangement on flowers.com...i'll get her back son, watch!
B dub wassup my dude

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL wow this story took a turn......

Smh. Yiud think a lawyer would have a bit more sense....maybe she just hates u.

Word@waterfall tho......hmmmm iunni if we eveb have shit like that here.....willsee
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #23
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

on a serious note, she'll be calling or texting you within the next couple of days. since you sorta shook her ego, she's probably becoming more interested in what you have to offer with each passing hour. if she hits you up, you should "reluctantly try again." meaning, she makes dinner, you beat the guts, and then bounce for good. wear a condom, she sounds like trouble-puss

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #24
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
B dub wassup my dude
shit dude...on my grind, career wise. networking and getting a macbook for free in the next couple weeks or so. music is on the backburner 'til then. i saw your thread about your baby girl turning 4. i bet there's a strong sense of pride within you, but i can only imagine what it actually feels like. hope all is well with you otherwise homie!

Chill Phil

Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
on a serious note, she'll be calling or texting you within the next couple of days. since you sorta shook her ego, she's probably becoming more interested in what you have to offer with each passing hour. if she hits you up, you should "reluctantly try again." meaning, she makes dinner, you beat the guts, and then bounce for good. wear a condom, she sounds like trouble-puss
fantastic truth here. keep up the good work
Old 05-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #26
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I still think it was an overreaction tbc
you obvi dont have kids
Old 05-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

i do not, and i hate kids but all she did was ask how it is to deal with that

you expect no broad ever you're around to not mention that? lmao
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #28
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

She could've said disabled or some shit. He reacted just how I would've reacted in the situation.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #29
Just Write

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

i dont care that she asked that, i get asked that 100 times a day tbh.. just have a little tact about you. i mean really? you can't say autistic or disabled? you gotta say retarded? fuck outta here
Old 05-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #30
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

eh...he could've just as easily said that to her face the moment it happened. nothing is greater than making a lawyer feel stupid.

i got into an argument with a prosecutor who was drunk at the bar. we argued about him being a sociopath, dude got hot, lost control and started screaming and shit. lol

Chill Phil

Old 05-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

retarded is technically a proper word for it
Old 05-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #32
Just Write

whatever dude. you're too irrelevant to my life to pay attention too. carry on sir
Old 05-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Yo in all seriousness.
Mental Retardation isn't an insult it's a diagnosis; I would be offended irl if you were insulted by that word though I use it carefully.

@ the bitch

Bahahhahaa
Good job, you shoulda told her the fuck up. I can deal with the gods gift part u can spit mad game off that line coulda fucked that bitch right then;And a dumb rant about how loved she is by everyone trying too make you jealous braggin and shit, separately of course. But damn, in the same paragraph?... Girls, man haha

really though, cold pimpin; no words hurt the most boss..
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #34
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Just Write = SiK?

if not, where is that guy?
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Write View Post
whatever dude. you're too irrelevant to my life to pay attention too. carry on sir
you seem frazzled

i have a retarded cousin

i call him my retarded cousin

you're like one of those dudes that calls his black girlfriend african american and gets offended by people calling her black
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #36
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

it's not african american, it's nubian princess.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #37
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Wtf Knuck. Seriously.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
Wtf Knuck. Seriously.
lmao

don't see the problem but w/e i suppose

JW is never going to find a serious thing if that's what he's looking for though if he can't handle someone asking a pretty relevant question about his life
Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #39
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

It's his daughter. Show some respect.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I'm doing my internship in a year at a tobacco company

you think I care about anyones kids lmao?

I was just stating my opinion, I didn't insult his kid or his life

y'all are way to sensitive