Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 01:19 AM   #461
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Rnd2.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 01:21 AM   #462
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sinacog

In a devilish world plagued with professed malevolence, relentless rebellions, and demented sentiments
Where men are never hesitant to burn scripture in hell’s fire; and teach their kin to detest the testaments
A man prays every day with bless’ed grace; for God in Heaven’s gates to save the earth and restore love
For his wife had died in labor wishing for a reborn sun; for him, his daughter, and newborn son…

Dear God,

“I thank you for the blessings you gave to me gradually, but tainted morality, continues to make way in deceasing man
May your limitless ways make the sinful decay-wither away, so I may raise my family in a peaceful land”

It’s been a week since my wife had died and I cry at night; missing her pristine, gracious voice
But then I look at who she passed my way before she passed away; a beautiful, serene baby boy
O’ how you and your sister fill my face with joy; even in a blistering world where hate destroys
For I know if I pray and have faith in choice; we may one day see a place of poise…

So as the years pass way, I pray…

I pray and read the bible while taking care of my kin; who I’ve managed to raise even In these days of living
I’ve kept them sheltered and nourished so their lives could be wealthy and flourished; away from the state of sinning
For if you practice Christianity you’re battered and hanged, so in the shadows of man we tip toe and whisper
We must move intelligently with the bible in hand, as I begin to teach them the Lord’s Holy Scripture…

We begin reading stories from the bible; O ’how these disciples can’t refrain their eyes from the print
The stories they favor were of Judas the traitor, and how God sent his only son to die for our sins…
Both have immense light from within, it shows with their grins, God’s word has brought forth their faith
They are especially ecstatic when we kneel by the mattress; and I passionately; teach them to pray

So as the years pass way, we pray…

Over the years they’ve both become gracious apostles, especially the boy; so dedicated to praising the gospel
With the bible in hand I stepped in his presence, for he wanted to ask me a question, which had his mind raided and boggled
He asks: “Under the suns blinding colors,… what happened to that one person missing? I wonder, what happened to your wife, your lover? What happened to the one who gave me life...

My Mother?

Ah, I knew this question was to come…and I had to be honest with my son …so I read him a line from Jobs 1:21….

“The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh away:…"

At first he looks at me exasperated and bothered, then in an instant he hugs me and says “thank you father”
I look at him briefly and feel such a gust of divinity; that I don’t seem to feel when I glance at my daughter
I realize he is one who is one with the holy trinity; and it shows with how his soul shines like glistening pearls
I realize he is one whose spirit could enforce serenity, and bring forth everlasting peace in the world

Meanwhile….

Thinking it would be safe for one day to go out, I sent my daughter to buy bread rations in a market near the house, but instead she roamed near the south; where calamities fare about
Little did she know she had forgotten to take off her cross necklace; and is held at knife point by a man till’ she blatantly shouts; “Don’t kill me and I’ll tell you my families whereabouts!”

Ah, how history repeats itself

As my son and I our praying to God and savior Jesus Christ, I feel the door open wide; it’s my daughter and a man; his face filled with slaughter and intrusive sin
He lunges at my son with a putrid grin, and stabs him with a crucifix, so I punch him and kick him, then pick up my son like an infant, and quickly run through the wind

I run holding my son passed burnt down cathedrals and hordes of foul people; thinking to myself: “I have to save my boy”
Then I realize he is one whose soul is desolate to any deadly sin; his respected death will bring the world faith and joy
BUT I CARE NOT! His cries for help make me cry myself, and I don't want to repeat when my wife had depart
Yet even his sister’s arrival was right on the mark; as he absorbs man’s sin; and dies in my arms…

“O’ How the Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh away"...

Dear God,

"I thank you for answering my prayers, and restoring love, thus giving the world light under a reborn sun.
But there’s just one thing that I pray you’d give back O’Lord, and that’s the presence of my belov’ed

Son.”

In a heavenly world blessed with professed benevolence, replenished rebellions, and breathless elegance
Where men are never hesitant to repent as reverends, and teach their kin to respect the testaments
A man cries for God to bring his son back to life; for his essence plummets in plight
He cries for the boy that Heaven summoned to light: The Second Coming of Christ

In a kingdom ruled by a malevolent tyrant - spreading his violence like the deadliest virus
Echos are heard from the crevice of silence - alas bellowing words are set to be rising
For in the distance General Tarsis is shedding light on his federal squadron of a grueling plot
To over-rule and trot the ruler gone - for in this land of famine - all they have is food for thought...

General Tarsis's Speech

As Revolutions governing wind brushes my skin - I come to amend this repugnant land with succulent lips
Dusk will begin the dawn of hundreds of men - when they apprehend my speech of trusting content
"Over the years - we've witnessed the king's tyranny reign - he was ruthless in execution and giving us pain
Well now - it's time for retribution in limitless ways - may our sorrow set sail and start drifting away
We are living astray from a quality life - the cause of this madness I pondered at night
It all started when his reign wandered upright - bringing forth darkness to squander our light
Spawning our plight till we were dogs in his sight - he poisoned our crops to leave us rotten in blight
He's the monarch of spite sparking the cardinal vice - with no regard for what's wrong and what's right
He has no honor or spine - when he calls us to fight - so on this final order we'll demolish his shrine
For all of the time he spent blocking our shine - will be paid for with the cost of his life
You're my army tonight - marching with might - keep the fire inside you sparking forever
For on this day when we embark and endeavor - you'll remember the date we conquered together
No more tarnishing weather will plague the skies - we'll sleep on clouds knowing it's safe at night
And our wives will experience a playful sight - when our children frolic on grass during graceful times
Keep that fate in mind - and we won't falter or lose - we will succeed I'm promising you
Let us march our feet to stop the abuse - for the voice of change is calling us troops...

Be Ready to charge and let loose..."

And so we solemnly march through this land of dictation - our souls filled with mass inspiration
Passing peasants of angst and starvation - for they felt the full effects of this famishing nation
We are The King's men - but this is an act of invasion - a channeling statement of grand assault
The hands of Revolution will grasp us all - when we arrive standing tall - to make his castle fall...

Soldiers...

Ready your weapons for in several seconds we'll be steadily stepping on the yard of his Kingdom
He has guards, archers, and marksman as defense - with enough fire power to harvest a spring sun
But we are the elite ones - rangers with a gift - they are the weak ones - strangers to their niche
So when I give word - begin aiming with intent - to take out the two men stationed at the bridge!
"FIRE!"...
And the enemies hit with marksman precision - but above Archer's are driven to start shooting their arrows
Quicker than thunder they begin hitting our numbers - so we swiftly advance to move from the peril
With wrath as our force - we blast through the door of the castle where guards are armed for attack
Yet my army is fast - at barraging a task - so we spark up a blast turning their armored squadron to scrap
Now we advance up flights of stairs till are sights are flared with Marksman blaring their muskets at us
Their remorseless fleet is intense as they murder a majority of my men - and render me covered in blood
But I'm not going to fold for I'm close to my goal - I could almost hear The King cower in his chambers
So as the proudest of traitors and foulest invader - I channel my anger on these scoundrels of danger!
Loading my musket with bullets - I trust it and pull it - murdering every marksman in the room
"Alas, we made it' I say to my staggering crew - It's time we open our majesty's tomb...

And so we open the door to where The King resides - prepared with his doom...

There was our King - hiding in shadows - frightened - defenseless to the crime I'll unravel.
"I stand before you you're majesty - bringing forth tragedy - for your reign will end tonight at the castle"
My men begin to celebrate - with destined grace - as I ready my musket for execution
But first things first I think in my twisted mind - for my lips have lied to you Brother's of Revolution...

And so in a twist of events - General Tarsis points his musket at his own men...

*BLAST*...

I have succumbed to my sin for I've killed all my gullible men - as my heart is filled with fire and brimstone
For my time has finally come - I've intertwined with the sun - as I reign over the sire and his throne
"I'm done following orders - I've abolished your quarters - and my army was light for seeking the darkness
Now I'll take your breath - and with your death - I'll rule over a new land - The Kingdom Of Tarsis!"

As General Tarsis murders the King with a maniacal laugh - the sky darkens marking his triumph alas
For as a tyrant has passed - a new one is born - one more relentless and vile than the last
He plans to reign for decades to come as a devilish one - as the clock ticks under his tower
For when his stomach growled in this land of famine - he was merely - Hungry For Power
Old 04-08-2024, 01:23 AM   #463
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Sini

Ballad Of The Northern Lights

And they dance, And they step (x3)
To the right, to the left

Where the stream of light that's known as the Aurora Borealis
Beaconed bright over the northern fjord surroundin' shimmers fro
And the glow to sheets of white tonin' a warmer morning balance
Breaches night, lull of a laureled story's ballad then unfolds;

With a soul, who should've been sleeping; see, the cold keeps him restless
Yet warmth of the sky's scarlet, emeraldish-gold gleamin' presence
Falls over him like a blanket, making sanctum from his anguish;
Embracing its cadence takes him from the Pole's freezing deathgrip

Like the feeling of a live and breathing soul reaching Heaven
Burning away restraints, and holds, of frosted snow he's been fledged with
Absorbed in its sheer fluorescence, as his woes feast in ecsta-
sy's Depression-ensheathing sheets wove of hope, dream and zest bliss

For this frozen oceanshore, where Winters seldom show remorse
Their aureate sight supports a torch; beaconed bright, offering force
Heat ignites, hearts're endorsed, and even night's darkness is shunned
For a peacock's feathers paint the looming rays of Luna's lungs

Exhaling the Sun's vibrance, 'til her breath ceases at dawn
As he fights his weary eyelids, will-surpressed sleep is prolonged
But anything, to stay awake, and marvel, for tonight
Under those dancing Northern Lights,

'O what a sight

Sitting beside it while it shimmers fro is so inspiring;
Flickering skies enticing him to loathing closing his eyelids
Dance; so indulged inside its moment, time is frozen by its
Trance, and his old desire's form of flying molds his spine and

Stance; as he arches upward he howls, but not 'cause of the pain
But 'cause he calls out to the Lights, he's freed what was restrained
Sprouting out his back, a set of wings is outstretched
He spreads their magnificence, and extends a reach without breadth

Then takes off; what was once the distant-beauty which he used to only
Gaze on, he'll soon dance with 'til they've ceded by the hues of morning's
Late dawn; through majestic streams of essence breathed from Luna's soul, he
Stays strong, 'cause their coalescence ain't long, 'long as he's kept this

Same song by his heart, the beat'll lift him up when cumbered;
Rhythm gives him reason why his wings should fight fatigue and flutter
Winter's grip secedes as choirs sing beside the freezin' Tundra;
It's a blessing, like a stray fallen to the open arms which mothered

He hugs her; to endure is self-assured by what her chorus cites,
"You'll feel no pain, or heel your chains, or any sorta strife
'Long as you soar amongst aurora of the fjord aflight";
Under those prancing Northern Lights,

For just tonight

Being alone, watching her dance hither such,
He thus advanced through the expanse, offering his hand's tender touch
Folding his arms around her shoulders like she did when he was colder
Then he told her, "We're both loners, and I can't render much

To repay you; what I can do is hold you close until you say so
See, I know you're fond of dancing, and know it takes two to tango
So- I ask you permission, if it'd be all right, for if
You'd took my clench, and we'd step to until the dawn strikes mornin'"

She mourns her sense of bliss; woe revealing this lonely feeling,
Whispering, "What you ask me is my only willing; hold me 'til receding hours
When morning's hilt ensheathes and towers our ebon-soaked refuge
And need permission not, for I've been blessed, for stepping close to you

Your subtle touch soothéd my spirit; slowly mends whatever gash
Let your frorn endeavors fade from flame my sparkling beacon casts;
Let the Arctic region's farthest reaches wither woes which passed
And 'til tomorrow's surfaced, treat our night tonight like it's our last"

So they dance, to the ballad's chorus creatures of the frorn recite;
Singing a song across the Winters, as the wolves're smite
Treating the night like it's his last, the soul, who holds her tight
Over those glancing Northern Lights;

Those lust for flight

They gather 'round howling together, muzzles toward the moon;
Even Heaven's ears are pierced by chorus that these wolves sing
The soul heeds to the words emitted through the chorus interlude,
Which spoke of how they yearned to dance with them, and grow their own wings

He remembers being like these other wolves; a stray, abound alone
Who'd marvel at the Northern Lights, with other gazers down below
Then learned to make the pain ease; embraced his will and made wings
So, in hope that every gazer and dreamer could do the same thing,

He says to them, "By woe, your will is clouded still
Try to imagine Heaven's bliss, and get a sense of how it feels;
See, if you forget about the coldness of the northern fjord surroundin'
You can extend your wings, and dance with thee, Aurora Borealis"

And they listen; and they let go of their woes and any sorta strife
Forging their freedom from the führer, frorn of former life
Just for tonight, their wings are outstretched, and it's down-fetched
For the souls of wolves to soar amongst aurora of the fjord aflight

The first wolf, and every soul which was alone alike;
Laughing with eachother while they prance, and hold her tight
Their little feet step to the left, and then step toward the right,
Dancing with the Northern Lights

*Laugh*

And they dance, And they step (x3)
To the right, to the left

To the Ballad..
To the Ballad!..
To the Ballad Of The Northern Lights
Old 04-08-2024, 01:24 AM   #464
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Baron Mynd

Acid-charged and camouflaged - I'm Dragonheart The Gatherer
A man apart who carries armoured cannons large enough to bring down Battlestar Galactica
Fangs as sharp as Dracula's; I've seen more Meth in the lab than when he and Redman's collabin'
I'll leave you dead in a casket, get up and laugh while full of more pills than Deborah Mathers' medicine cabinet.
I've had Jessica Rabbit selling her ass since she become a wayward addict who craves more
Inhaled the grams that she's paid for... Shit, her nasal passage has chased more dragons than St. George.
You'll get bodybagged for an eight ball. I'm dropping tags on the Great Wall visible from outside of the globe
The primary drone your Messiah was cloned from as scientists probed; My DNA's in binary code.
I'm as Sly as Stallone; Stood in black with the gloves to match, a Clubber Lang voiced henchmen
Who'll go running past, double back, then snuff your ass to cause a sub-arachnoid haemorrhage
A motherfuckers back on the streets after a week blasting the heat; They need tanks just to keep me imprisoned
Even an African weave couldn't tangle with me; I'm the savagest thing man has conceived since religion.
A gargantuan beast who's mandible feasts while pillaging Earth for everything that she's worth
Deactivating me's simply absurd; Like an unemployment agencies administrative clerk, I can give you the work...
Twisting the sherm like it's business as per; While you little goons have bricks to move I'm in a suit tailored by Versace
It's simple, duke. I'm quicker to call you a Jiggaboo than Jay did to Beyonce when he made her his fiance!
Old 04-08-2024, 01:25 AM   #465
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Blacketh

Before the worlds collide ……

Night and day, Miss mezzaluna overlapping Her relatives
golden crescent half-cousins, Solaris' spastic development
dramatic, intelligent, red hair, flaring fiery as dusk,
Evil archangel God's children secretly lust ..
a media plug that even rumors & conspiracies trust -
so when she died, all of humankind was equally crushed.
the peaceful, the lush, soft grass, imagine it's vibrance,
where only babbling brooks could break a natural silence.
static eruption, brainstem buzzing, practically mindless
The beaten path of a pathogen programming its' virus,
projected demon - white plaster walls & holograms of Osiris
Phantom in a Peacoat, staged theatric disguises,
waterfall rock-walls, moss-coated, scattering cypress
robotic arms, solar charged automatic devices;
hands outstretched in a bow, tipped top-hats to your Highness
it's all downhill once a pattern arises..
if magic is priceless, physics fall into poverty,
cuz hope & prayer are the dominating modern commodities,
mysteries, unanswered crimes, such obvious oddities
like documenting laws to govern art or philosophy
balance primal id, instinctive ties, & hostile monogamy
constructing sandcastle properties for blossoming colonies,
divine apotheosis, known apostles of Socrates
Visible to the naked eye but not in photography.
a solid anomaly to spice the moment, stuck in this madness
purgatorial plateau between His dungeon and palace,
scales go bloody red when measuring our functional status,
it only takes a single shift to suddenly vanish -
there's another world around us, hidden under the magnets
where all emotional reactions trigger colorful flashes,
spectral seas, tsunami waves, a stunning abstraction
Chinese new year celebration in the lungs of a dragon ..
Voluptuous passions, shadowboxing candle reflections,
using liquor as a trojan horse to battle depression.
live every moment for it's imperfections, casual tension
and the adolescent pleasure of a vaginal entrance.
past or the present? take a sec to answer the question,
then summarize your reason in one accurate sentence.
evidence is clear - the human, sadness-dependent,
using history as a crutch to mask a lack of progression.
molasses black apparitions, Hades' shadowy henchmen
evaluate our mental state through telepathic assessments ;
reality's destined .. Etherealness is a practiced emergence
to transcend atomic bonding at it's tangible surface -
there's no man behind the curtain, no infallible purpose,
though we're not alone .. trust me, i'm a rational person.
gas matter resurges, transparent window locked from inside,
we've been dead since the minute we were oxygenized.
there's a faraway kingdom where apocalypse thrives,
promoting dollar beer specials & a positive vibe ..
Minds fry at early ages, but their bodies survive
it's never been so strangely clear ..

we've gotta collide.

dead man..
the final mohican in moccasin shoes
composite i drew a sketch, violet and blue
our planet may plummet as comets accrue
but we'll finally be home, y mi casa es su
political mastermind, mostly moderate views
lived to witness evils that accomplishments do
consistence often construed as an impossible proof
i stand to make corrections with a competent few
iAm Gawdian, flossing as a gaudy excuse
to flash like orange alerts on metropolitan news
knowledge is useless once you're following suit
indoctrinated fully as apostles, aloof
aphoristic, plague-resistant, conquering flu
common cold coughing mucus into concepts to puke
from Wisconsin to Utah, 600 block to the Dunes
only taking lives to find a better coffin to use..

Geno..
Transylvanian apartments are an alternate roost
Lethargic for you, parasite until the carcass consumed
Harvest the moon, rite before a charlatans doom
Exhumed, for bathing in a touch of garlic perfume
I've seen the awfullest news, carvings on tombs
The fall of platoons, amused, that they all were subdued
Flying saucers, confused, cautious of truths
Watched them crash into tunnels that were carpal, and bruise
Seen partially prooned, crop circles startle bafoons
That were targets for groups in the market of fruit
Smoke screens nothing short of arsonist proof
Crosses and screws, hung kings sing songs of exhaustion, and puke
From Holocaust for the jews, to dre sampling a parliament tune
Plausible cruelty, what would the carpenter do
Harken the blues, eyes wide shut while its dark in the room
When all's said and done, we're the farthest from human
Old 04-08-2024, 05:52 AM   #466
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Paradigm

Equipped alien weaponery aimed directly at the planes trajectory
Traverse this plane wit telepathy; levitate out a blackhole wit a sign that reads...
"R.I.P Malaysia Flight 370"
Degree in chemistry; mix hydrocloric brews; Agent Orange and Blue
Watching Neigh Palm weapons big enough to turn the whole Vienam forest floor a fluorescent hue
Mordors hordes weapons in view, fire at will; Admire the skill
aim skyward and reel; drag ya leader back to the frontline and funeral pyre the kill
Ya Lord Sire forreal; from start to finish I create and flow well
I'm even a motherfucking psychopath at the check-in... welcome to Bates Motel.
Mix Vodka, Kahula and Baileys - that's a recipe for disaster
Getting Drunk in Washington protesting funerals with Westboro Baptists after
You forced this laughter watch you grab ya throat vomiting
Addicted to holy water promethazine ready to accept Morpheus peace offerings
A cult following, popularity is the reason they rally
Describing my crew? the Term 'In' is Welcome... more than Walking Dead's season finale
Group Therapy session, psychiatrists diagnosis is clear
and the beast inside is starting to tick... Captain Hooks Crocodile is near

The Glock 9 that I'm grippin could start a bonfire.. I'll hog tie ya division
A dogfighter w/ SWAT sniper precision; my strong right'd make God cry in submission
W/ shots primed to go online in an instant, put the pistol-grip to ya neck
Rippin into ya flesh; the grimmest picture of Death's sickle swingin in synergistic effect
Constructin your fate w/ multiple blades I culled from the Ancients
Approach your city carryin the skulls of the vanquished like the hull of a slave ship
Summon the strength of Goliath.. hit like a Congo viper hocking saliva
Somalian pirate in the wake of Poseidon, my optical fibers like an Oculus visor
A locust swarmin out the lotus blossom, the wrong one to go to war w/
Ronin swordsman in cloaking armor like a Trojan horse full of Roman Spartans
A polar storm shiftin the global orbit, reached the pinnacle of lethal cynosure
My genes're sinister.. DNA print reads as genius literature w/ Nietzsche's signature
Brain fires impulses from pilot's controls.. process data w/ dire results
My mind make a diamond corrode; to write what I know'd leave you white as a ghost
Or w/ Meyer syndrome.. I'm Einstein if he wired his skull to a nitrogen bulb
A dynamo clone in a scientist's coat, deciphering rows of binary code

I'll take a fictional setting and rake the thistle and webbing
Nabatean idioms reckoned I'd face a zillion legends
To skate the literal tempests - my ancient friends wouldn't mention
Inept friars, protect ya neck fibers when I'm raving to GZA with clenched fists
Let's make it simple as Reddit; if Para & Saber's gripping the weapon
you're off to a rocky start boxin' with the old guard like Mason Dixon's obsession
Just taste the venom, accept it - Pagan riddles erected
If Kano's kissing your empress, each page is visual leverage
RESPECT my team. We ain't your average Aretha Franklin nipple suppressors
We came to give you a lesson, a statement issued to enrich or triple investments
Overhaulin' with no balls - couldn't even scrape the Michelin's melon
I'm eight parts phalanx, nine percent gold digger
Five percent 5-Percenter, cypher set stone slinger
Prescribing final deaths to idle lines of vets, no zingers
cause V's an unsympathetic, isometric cybersect CoHpe stickler
Megatron rebuilt by Chevy, the system's not gonna fall
The cinderblocks in my palms had Liston droppin' his jaws
Enough subtle teasing. No longer preachin' to Priory's
A fuckin' beast when I'm writing these on eternal scrolls of summer evening ivory
Another creature entirely with another creature inside of me
Old 04-08-2024, 05:54 AM   #467
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default TGO

Neighbor

I'm the definition of raw; 7 Sins for the benefit of The Law
Leave Heaven stripped of its God, no benediction, the Devil lives in us all
These're penitentiary bars.. ascended vision, metal gripped in my palm
Hellenistic assault hold the severed head of Pegasus by its horn -
Red gets pitched on the walls; I let it drip down every inch of my arms
I generate genocide, never hesitant for Genesis to evolve
You're left w/ symptom withdrawal when my pen inflicts its signature form
Pledge addiction to war & make the dead lift like a medicine ball
Wreck the system like you were sent to prison & lost any sense of decorum
I'm a legend w/ every letter that's ever scripted the elegance of my thoughts

Mike Wrecka

these lames cant handle the tension my sentences bring,
got them shakin like the ropes when Ultimate Warrior enters the wrestling ring,
im an unquestionable sentinel at the center of things,
a special extraterrestrial vessel so every letter it seems,
that im on an incredible team, ATR the nexus supreme,
jettisoned the mediocre to be left with something better than wings,
an alchemist soaring past the competition as we sever the strings,
on parachuting writers seeking a safe haven to breathe,
I am a pagan extreme with Lucifer by my side,
we blasphemous baphomets wearing pentagrams in our eyes,
clash of the titans collide as these paragraphs are inscribed,
on stone tablets that will keep our words forever alive,
I make the temperature rise, im ceremoniously raising hell,
black magic for you faggots as I summon a satanic spell

Genocide

Prophets of death, that're Bombing the set
Promise the rest, there ain't been a dope enough conglomerate yet
For the gods to respect, boss of the spot
Get jim beam on the horn, im straight calling the shots
Toss you in the coffin, its locked
Let's see you fuck around, with your balls in a box
Cruciphyxions, crosses, I'm just staulking the block
Cutting off law enforcements tops, have it crawling with cops
Its like were all in the mob, we been made since day 1
Angels get fucked by the lords of flatbush, til your patron saints cum
Ya girl drink a whole case of facefuck, and swallow the truth
Imagine what being A.bove sluts could probably do
I'm a columnist to, write about the ways of the world
Even though that last bar talking bout the ways of your girl
Old 04-08-2024, 05:55 AM   #468
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Slim Shady

Aw, yeah (It's like this, like this)
It's Eminem baby, back up in that motherfucking ass
('Til forever, 'til forever)
One time for your motherfucking mind
(For MCs, MCs)
We represent the 313
You know what I'm saying?
Yo they don't know shit about this
For the '96

Ayo, my pen and paper cause a chain reaction
To get your brain relaxing, the zany-acting maniac in action
A brainiac in fact son, you mainly lack attraction
You look insanely wack when just a fraction of my tracks runs
My rhyming skills got you climbing hills
I travel through your mind and chill your spine like siren drills
I'm sliming grills of roaches, with spray that disinfects
And twisting necks of rappers 'til their spinal column disconnects
Put this in decks and check the monologue, turn your system up
Twist 'em up, and indulge in the marijuana smoke
This is the season for noise pollution contamination
Examination of more car tunes than animation
My lamination of nar-er-ration
Hits a snare and bass in a track for duck rapper interrogation
When I declare invasion, there ain't no time to be staring gazing
I turn the stage into a barren wasteland
I'm infinite

You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it serving a sentence for murderin' instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it
I'm infinite

Bust it, I let the beat commence so I can beat the sense in your elite defense
I got some meat to mince, a crew to stomp and then two feet to rinse
I greet the gents and ladies, I spoil loyal fans
I foil plans and leave fluids leaking like oil pans
My coiled hands around this microphone are lethal
One thought in my cerebral is deeper than a Jeep full of people
MCs are feeble, I came to 'cause some pandemonium
Battle a band of phony MCs and stand the lonely one
Imitator, intimidator, stimulator, simulator of data, eliminator
There's never been a greater since the burial of Jesus
Fuck around and catch all the venereal diseases
My thesis will smash a stereo to pieces
My a cappella releases classic masterpieces through telekinesis
It eases you mentally, gently, sentimentally, instrumentally
With entity, dementedly meant to be infinite

I'm infinite

Man I got evidence I'm never dense and I been clever ever since
My residence was hesitant to do some shit that represents the M-O
So I'm assuming all responsibility
'Cause there's a monster real in me that always wants to kill MCs
Mic nestler, slamming like a wrestler
Here to make a mess of a lyric-smuggling embezzler
No one is specialer, my skill is intergalactical
I get cynical act a fool then I send a crew back to school
I never packed a tool or acted cool, it wasn't practical
I'd rather let a tactical, tactful track tickle your fancy
In fact I can't see, or can't imagine
A man who ain't a lover of beats or a fan of scratching
So this is for my family, the kid who had a cameo on my last jam
Plus the man who never had a plan B
Be all you can be, 'cause once you make an instant hit
I'm tensed a bit and tempted when I see the sins my friends commit
I'm infinite

I'm infinite
I'm infinite

'95, '96 ('96)
And on and on and on (and on and on)
Old 04-08-2024, 05:57 AM   #469
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default INK

I'm an angel I kill first borns while their mamas watch I turn cities into salt I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls and from now till kingdom come the only thing you can count on in your existince is never understanding why

Thief in the night fangs in your jugular
Bleeding you dry I live in a glass house
Throwing Meteorites
Appeased the gods in a previous life
And I slice the throat of Sweeney Todd
For get my piece of the pie
I'm the angel of death
Outpacing olympic swimmers
Wit the titanics anchors chained to my legs
All without breaking a sweat
From the underground
And I'm craving the taste of your flesh
Like the day of the dead
Here for gaining respect
Enforce the laws of gravity
And draw the sword of Democles
To the nape of your neck
Communist Marxist
Sharpshooter locked on my target
I was breast feed cancer and bottles of Arsenic
Blind swordsman wandering darkness
I'll drop the queen's severed head in the offering basket
I'm eating outta coffins and caskets
And everyone in my field of vision
Just crops to the harvest
I'm a hell-born Seraphim
Four faces with torned feather wings
Spawning forth the four Nephilim
Burying peace pipes
Diggin up the hatchet
Deepthroat my dick till it singes in your stomach acid
We unattractive ferocious creatures
I got master degree burns
After a heatstroke of genius
Rush the doors from dusk till dawn
My entrourage plot on top of Scotland yard
Cause we above the law
Withstand the force of a juggernaut
We're the receipe for disaster
And the beats cooking up a storm
All powerful being during hours of sleeping
I levitate between the ground and the ceiling
Advance lifeform found in my semen
Haven't started to rap yet this is
Just the sound of my breathing
A mental plane like Eynola Gay
I'm slashing open throats of backstabbers
Wit my shoulder blade
Step off the planet it would float away
Tormented by growing pains
Of my ever evolving brain
I sever ties wit heaven skies
And wage wars that makes Armaggedon
Resemble a training exercise
Third eye blessed with second sight
A centerbite I've survived the new mexico desert testing sites
If I do start to smoke weed I'll take two tokes
And won't breathe after a whole week and OD
Battling me you wont get cold feet
The meer thought of facing Possessed
Will freeze the fluid in both knees
Product of a Warlock and a Witch knock you for six
Piledrive you down a bottomless pit
Push my luck over the top of a cliff
I don't bite the hand that feeds me
I chew it off at the wrist
I forge a sword from a thundabolt
And I'll rub in salt into bullet wounds
Just to the make the slug disolve
Old 04-09-2024, 05:00 PM   #470
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Sini

Would You Be Mine?

It's a beautiful day-- the man zips up his sweater and slips on his shoes to this musical phrase;
There's a tune that'll play while he welcomes the neighbor he greets with a grin and his usual wave
Once two's time is due, and they've said their adieus, the man tells him, "My neighbor, stay tuned", and he'll stay..
..He'll stay stuck to the screen, past the very last scene-- for his neighbor could never dwell moving away..

♪ ♫ ♪

Will wasn't a grown-up. He spent his days brainlessly scarfing potato chips, stuck at the sofa
He'd watch "Rogers" re-runs-- a bunch of the old ones. His legs stretched, relaxed; his lips, chugging a cola
My son's in some coma, his mother thought, worried. The man only moved once, to thrust his remote up,
and point at the screen. Yet my boy's twenty-three! 'Cause she'd serve him banana nut muffins and doughnuts,

As William kicked back, numbed by shows on TV-- fueled in sloth from the lack of strict discipline acted
Unphased by the sun-lit sky's flicker to blackness; the shadows, the shapes, and the minutes that passed him
The morning turned midnight as quick as a flash did; still, Will had not known the transition had happened
'Til slowly, his arms dropped his chips and his bag, his 'lids closed, and his consciousness slid into absence..

At three, Will woke sweating and stricken with panic; the sound of fuzz shrieked from an image of static
He reckoned, That darned left antenna is spazzin', then crept toward the screen to start fixing the 'rabbit
by twisting its ears.. Though it didn't appear the set's picture had cleared, from within this contraption,
A whisper was heard, and Will grimaced and gasped as two arms flew from his television, and grabbed him

The TV screen beamed him inside to his pleas and his cries; bitter yelps, though no help arrived later
He fell on his face in some strange, dormant place, staring up at a man who said, "Welcome, my neighbor,"
Who smiled as his head turned demonically crooked, but held out a hand, which seemed worthy to trust
..and since Will shan't refuse Mister Rogers, he took it. Plus, 'twas all a dream, which'd be surely abrupt!

After being pulled up, William gestured him speak, so he said, "Will, my boy, it's a pleasure to meet you;
You'd grown oh-so-close to your set and your screen that my sweatery sleeves could outstretch and retrieve you."
They'd talk; stiffly walk 'cross the neighborhood block, as Will thought, He's alright; this here Fred is a neat dude,
Then asked when the man planned on setting him free, and Fred said, "Oh, my Will, I can never release you..

By clutching your sofa for several weeks, you've created our bond. Although yes, you can peak through
the screen at your living room's couch, nothing's getting you out-- so please, join me for breakfast, and tea too."
In vexed disbelief, William, pressing his teeth, started pinching throughout all his flesh as his screams grew
from petulant squeaks to malevolent shrieks, 'cause this "dream" was, in fact, truly present, which he knew.

He cried, "Mister, sir, if your lesson's how I-- should go stepping outside-- and watch less of your re-runs,
I vow that, if ever unleashed from-- this screen, I'll say 'Hey' to my neighbors, and cherish the sweet sun!
I'll greet Granny Greene as she knits on her porch.. and she sits with her york-slash-her-poodle, Miss Muffin!"
Fred chuckled a good, hearty giggle of sorts. "William, come have some warm apple strudels and crumpets--"

"Enough, you sick bastard!" Will darted away down the lane as Fred yukked, and Will'd run through his laughter,
more wild than the wails of the succubus after she's warped one's pure chaste through voluptuous matters
..................................and untruant pastors succumb to it faster than sugarcane jolts of columbian jaguars.
He searched every street, found no exit, then screeched out his lungs 'til his yaks were all bloody and raptured

But once he had mastered the chaos within him, Will took a deep breath, then glared at the glass window
Which floated in mid-air and swayed to his motions. His legs arched one side, his arms hitched in akimbo
His mind dwelled on breaking it open. He'd pick up a stone, bring his arm back, then give it a quick throw
The window's glass then broke-- a boulder to bits as the boy shook and gaped; the man's grinning crescendo'd

The man then made sick innuendos of triumph, like wheezed laughs and knee-slaps while gripping his shinbones,
plank-bent at his torso from ***kling too hard, with a hot-turned face, crimson-tint pigment in skin-tone
Will, writhing with anger, then hit it with six blows, but howled as his knuckles bled, clenching his fists thrown
He body-slam bashed it 'til every last rib broke, then charged with a head-butt.. and hemorrhaged his temp lobe

A spray of Will's consciousness streamed like graffiti and bloodied the block of the neighbor he'd known

First faded, his name, but the last he forgot was the plot and the place of his fave episode

He remembered it well; when Fred Rogers bought brunch at the diner and taught him good etiquette there

(Oh, where is that diner? Oh, where is that diner? Oh, where is that diner? I've never been there)

Fred frowned with a tsk at the kid on the concrete, who's forehead was marked by a dent and was trickling
Blood steadily poured as Fred crept to the corpse, slid the sweater he wore-- off, and picked it up gently
Fred sniffed it a bit, rubbed his head in the dampness, then reckoned, Will really was thin. This could fit me,
then headed back home, where the sweater would spin in his washing machine for a rinse and some cleansing..

There's streaks of maroon on the glass of the screen. William's mother tries wiping them off with her Kleenex
When all of a sudden, Will's program flicks on, and Will's mom thinks, Oh William.. my god, it's your v-neck!
She's awed-- but not 'cause the man's dragging a body, but 'cause of what hangs in the back of his closet
She murmurs: "The size, and the brand, and the cotton-- it's almost just like what Will's grandmother got him."

It's a beautiful day-- the man zips up a sweater and slips on his shoes to this musical phrase;
There's a tune that was played while he welcomed the neighbor he greeted with grins and his usual wave
Since two's time is due, and they've said their adieus, the man tells us, "My neighbor stays tuned", and he'll stay..
..He'll stay stuck to the screen, past the very last scene-- for his neighbor could never dwell m̛͞҉͈͈͎̜̝̜͍ò͙̦̹̯̺ͅv̨̹̼̹̗̝͞i̶̫̮̝͚͉̩̟̼̘n͏̷̮̤͕̖̺̯͘ ͡ͅ ̖͇̜̥̤͕g̸̤̤̻̙̫̪̯̤̯̜̱͚̕͟ ҉̡̙̮̼̺͎̦͖́͝͡a͘҉̨̰͚͇͙̣̱̻͍̖̯͞w̙̯̠̹̦̥̣͎̻͖̱͓̩̕͞͝a ̴̞̟͓͘ ͔͉̘ͅy̷̕͠͞҉̙̱̙͖̹̥̱̼.̷̵͘͏҉̥͙̫͈̘.̢̜̦͉̝̯̝͕͖̘̭͚̹̻

♪̵̬̝̦̮̲͠͞͝ ͘͞҉̪̤͙̦̥͚̖͙͍͔̻͕̣͍̥̯̗͟♫̟̙̲͉̞̜̙͉͙͚̻̺͎͙̣̜̤́̕̕̕̕ ̧͘͏̹̗̹̖͎̻̟͎̩͜͝ͅ♪̧҉́҉͎̩̦͔̦͇̤̥̗̱͙̳ͅ
Old 04-09-2024, 05:02 PM   #471
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Sinacog

Andrew Flores the snake of Eazen; slithering in the mouth of grass; blades slash alas
the day and night know no mourning; only for animals of dark origin; darkness inhabitance
the animals are glorious; they are in pairs; the tree of light; glimmers as Noah's ark
I am a snake, the grass is as green as my scales; for my essence swallows the oceans heart
the grass is greener on the other side; the grass is green everywhere you sea
For with every animal and white cloud flourishing; we cherish everything we see
The mouth of the devil has spoken; his throat clearing the mouth of God; a proud Nimrod
For we were born yesterday; and will scape the fruit as twin rods

Nourishment for inhabitance; water streams of liquid sparkle shimmer in the daylight
For when darkness envelopes my heart and essence; shimmer rays night
Two fruits of Eazen, hang from the tree of light; Nimrod and Icarus; siss and hiss at the sight
For we sea the light; for whoever see's the light; will hiss in plight
two serpents in Eazen; one will sea the light; and swim and slither in the clear sparkling ocean
For with every tear shed from the devil; the wet dew grass; is a heart's devotion
The night and day become one; creating white and darkness; the moon bows; the sun has burst
God and the devil open their mouths..for only one is heard..

White waves overlap, colliding in symphony; waves glisten' splashing off rocks; subsiding in mystery
Animals rest, for they sleep on white clouds; For I am a serpent praying on liquidious wishing streams
grassy hills and paradise, cherish eyes; we sleep and slumber on mountains on a perished night
baring guise; a fare's demise; the devilish serpentine seas through the disguise of a pair of guise;'
Rocks and water splashes collide in symphony; ideas and cloud formations are beheld as epiphany
the rivers and seas are riveting; the seas are sympathy; to the isle's of infinity; the seas of mystery
the devil work's in dark mysterious ways; as my serpent brethren; a snake in the grass; splashes with the sea
On God's rock he was splashed upon; persuading to the ocean's deep

Nimrod and Icarus was magnificent; sin and law danced in symphony of sympathy's
Both were astonished at creation; yet only snake eyes; could see the sinning sea
both were weighed on creation's scale; devil and god collided as light and darkness
plight was darkness; Nimrod and Icarus were darkness and light in Garden
Yet only one saw the darkness, as one saw the light; one burned in hell's flame
The other saw darkness, then saw light; and prospered in hell's rain
Now.. the wrath is seizure; the tree of light; stands prosperous where the vast is deeper
As the asthma seas churn; Nimrod slithers passed envious green blades of grass..where the grass is greener

We are two serpents in the Garden of Eden; we harbor a demon; we are the father of Jesus
We have a promise; to protect Adam and Eve; the rapture will cease; are somber is reason
We're not lost as the heathens; but we are lost in these heathens; as they are pondering reason
'Do no eat the fruit, I say; laughing at Adam and Eve; as they try to conquer this demon

- Somber as Eden, I'm a snake in the grass; tasting the grass; my blades will be slashed
- Evasive as fast, embracing the task; we are two snakes with a gaze that's un-matched
- I ponder Adam and Eve, somber with leave, test of obedience, rest my omnipotence
- For the future presence's, will test the envious green grass's omnipresent's

I'm a demon that has dominion over the devil; I give my test of wit with cleverness to Adam and Eve
The rapture will leave; or the rapture is gone; I slither in the pasture and sing the saddest of songs
'Verbosity and burning environ conquer these plagues; they are better off scorching in flames
The Lord will be named; accord will be flames; I am hell's tongue as I torture their flames'

- I scorch their souls with flames, my fire burns for eternity; I'm a certain beast
- My omnipresence, taunts your relish, you can only see such fruit in your burning dreams
- Focus your morals on omnipresence, would you rather enjoy the fruit or be taught a lesson?
- Tongue of hellish, for only sheep of the devil can belong to blessings

They are coming close to eating the apple; having sex during hours of the day; their coward will be vain
As serpent I slithers down their crevices; prostrates to their negligence; I'm devouring a plague
The grass is envious as environ; as Adam and Eve begin to touch the tree of life
'Yet if you do not touch or genius the tree of life; it will turn to a tree of light'

- The Garden of Eden, we harbor as demons; we bring jealous to the envious green grass
- Our zealousness cease slash, as I see green grass, jealousness seize fast
- I am a snake in the grass, I see Adam and Even consume the Apple of Eden
- For as I'm a demon, I conceive; and see a green grass land, turn to land of the heathens

Environ is their new name; yet they seem calm and peaceful; as the animals in the pasture
The Garden of Eden will harbor the rapture; God said; now we're laughing at the matter
Abra Cadabra; magic was produced; a wish and a prayer formed; flourishing the serpents as astonishing demons
For when they saw the fruit as delicious; but did not consume; we saved humanity; in The Garden of Eden.

Now, Heaven can flourish; as we grow Angel wings.

---
Old 04-09-2024, 05:03 PM   #472
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Baron Mynd

The Splendor of Yggdrasil

Pillared beams of sun, burning purgatorial flames
dance through the bark - he faces this immemorial claim
eternal recluse; his smile morphs into a vernal salute
ode to Spring. Mr. Chevalier ties this luring, murmuring noose
he climbs slowly, then reckons with the length of his rope
this Last Judgement's fluttering veil...questioning the strength of his hope
the drifting snow: monochromatic crystals blanketing bliss
as an earsplitting tempest - shrieks suddenly in this baffling mist
...it rises with his breath's imperceptible, gradual hiss.
Behold! The disquieting splendor of this heavenly aspect
Portends an unknown. Cosmic malevolence beckoning madness
...he leaps, learning the depth of a second's compactness -

Float.

He notes each transcendent geometry suspended in space
as every single belief he ever held commences to break
the veracious precision of life: immense is its face
and Jean-Paul Chevalier recognizes - he can amend his mistakes
sensing Adelaide rocking nearby as she ascends into flakes
she's swinging softly. A gentle otherworldly pendulum's trace, when suddenly -
a horde of spirits sinister announce their menacing wake.
Stretched shadows hum a rising, barren melody great
the eerie tune blooms - all meaning and mystery bellowing grace...
a sudden, searing white light.
The branch breaks! Sprawled, he deals with this murderous pounding
the vortex of death's gate: he hears its call and its murmurous soundings...
pulled toward this venerable portal's endless, beckoning call
he sees the field - charged with an esoteric, blessed morale.
Adelaide swings...his dead daughter leaves his senses appalled
her emaciated face rasps a darkened, semi-sentient drawl
ring-like, she draws near. Panicking, Jean presently crawls
to the wood's edge. It's somehow...so forged; evanescent, egregious
these spirits and his daughter gone - the tension increases
a field of roses! He and Adelaide shared laughs in this sumptuous terra
its beauty's intensity rises, and he's consumed by an encompassing terror
memories blend with landscape, and all presumptuous error
growing at a distance - he sees the pupiled abyss of God's functioning sclera
this searing light takes him again...witness his climb and ascent
preacher of madness; creature of habits...mind of a saint.
Here's the wretched, beautiful view at the height of his zen:
Wraiths surround him, their socketed eyes ladeling flesh
Adelaide, smiling wickedly grabs the nape of his neck
In that terrifying moment...Jean reels during their savage rapport,
face contorted, she's screaming "I love you Dad" in a roar...
four of his vertebrae shattered, all of these mighty sentiments reel
...and Jean-Paul hangs. Finally finished in this desolate field.
Old 04-09-2024, 05:04 PM   #473
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Blacketh

i come home to withdraw. sober, smoking cigars
i'm not alone. just feeling lonely is all. coping is hard
so far from where i'm headed to, so hopefully lost
on the road to exhaustion. pea coats, promotions and jobs
so hand me the trophy. master like Roshi, floating beyond
illuminate, my new estate is glow-in-the-dark
human beings are carbon correlates, emotional beasts
this is the only way i know to release, since the opiates ceased
lately i've been limiting my social retreats
cause my friends are growing stranger as the moments increase
between times that were and are.
bar tabs, stoned at the beach
lighting up a cigarette. feeling closer to peace
now than i've ever been - the picture of contentment at first
now i'm drinking everyday before i head into work
cancer in my family, we're genetically cursed
so this toxicity is only doing destiny's work
let it be known, let it be holy, let it be heard
a legend was born. now every other legend disturbed
a legacy in theory is a legacy earned
there's nothing to teach and even less to be learned
symmetrical, serum ventricle, dimensional curves
objectivity is preference preferred. stencil these words
forever reversed, scripted lifestyle, existential, rehearsed
objectivity's collectively subjective at worst.
Copy thinks i only write to be depressive and hurt
but i write because expression's a dependable urge
left-brain neural energy surge. electrical chains
murder is our midnight sport. athletics have changed
native Seminole genocide. drain their genesis gray
slaughtered in the name of theoretical gains
there will never be a single statement special to say
once the borderline melts between our ethics & faith
the love of my life. i met her nestled away
between a solid rock and infidelity's grave
these motherfuckers love to live incestuous, wait
i hate goodbyes, but love to make an ending mundane
Old 04-09-2024, 05:06 PM   #474
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Blank ---

Possessed-
Yo, Yo
Even when asthma attacks and cancer trapped in my chest
I ran the length of Africa without catching my breath
Got Santa's head attached to my sled
My sperm don't make new lives, it brings old ones back from the dead
Test your knees reflex with sledgehammers instead
Race a wolf pack with slabs of meat strapped to my legs
Guillotine shatter on the impact of my neck
In swamps I swam and drag an alligator to fathomless depth
Won't just damage your set, I eject Harrier jets
Crash them into the rapper that has to battle me next
I'm a manic depressed
A mad hatter that gradually lost sanity from not cashing reality checks
Get smacked for your lack of respect
Strap Maximus to the back of a chariot, have him dragged to his death
Gather to maximum strength, hazard are guessed it
These patterns are blessed; Psiklone, Plazma, Possessed

Chorus x2
All you rappers playing catch-up best lace your boots (tight!)
Change the game is what we came to do (right!)
Raise the roof till the Sun stop burning
And the world stop turning (Cause we in it for life!)

Psiklone-
Laser encrypted information to erase my existence
Dates back to Arabian princes and ancient Egyptians
I lip-lock these horse pipes inhaling their missions
I ghost ride/write motorbikes missing the breaks and the pistons
Immortal gods are facing extinction
Brain 's an intricate webbing of interconnecting cables and systems
Magicians sawing straight through assistants
I'm chained in flaming straight jackets, but escape in an instant
Sat shining the day of decrepit
Degrading your vision, blinding the nation,
And killing half of the population of Britain
Training with ninjas in sacred traditions,
Racing naked distance, saving Geishas on dangerous missions
Force the angel Gabriel to change his religion
From the most faithful of Christians to the pagan equivalent
Mentally I'm stable condition, crashing verses is a plane is lifted and survive the fatal collision

Chorus x2

Plazma-
Yo, it's the end of your days when I step in the place
Cause I'll sever your veins with pestilence smeared onto the edge of my blade
These men are insane, venting our range in menacing ways
I'll beheaded your dame and then kept the head for display
The super villain undressed in a cape committing brutal killings
Trapping you with new syringes infected with AIDS
Terrorize heaven's plains, charge the gates
And on the behalf of Satan and cause God himself to question his faith
Remember my face, I killed your family members
And if you come back for vengeance, then I kill every friend that you've made
You'll get fed the remains of a corpse infected with mace
Force fed raw flesh then and several segments of brain
A defilest saint
Mention my name and get sent to your grave
Infested and plagued with the worlds most deadliest snakes
Walk the earth, it trembles and quakes
Plazma roll seven wrote fuck you
And on that note I'm wresting my case

Chorus x2

(Scratching)-
Who the fuck passed you the mic?
Multiplicity
Mind full of sick thoughts
I did things beyond your flows, eons ago - Canibus
Play time, till multiplicity shine
Please!
Who the fuck passed you the mic?
Mind full of sick thoughts
I did things beyond your flows, eons ago - Canibus
Multiplicity
Please!
Outro-
Is that something you prepared or did you just rhyme that many times in a row by accident? - Adam Sandler from Eight Crazy Nights
Old 04-10-2024, 12:15 AM   #475
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Paradigm

Panacea

1. Emily

one night I wander waywardly. Aimlessly along the rayless streets
past granite shanties, befogged by rain and sleet, not one warm nook to lay and sleep
then I find you. A curly little caterpillar, who'd crawled beneath the trestle
sleepy, nestled in the dying Whitlow and Shepherd's-Purse that streaks the pebbles
pipe still hot and redolent - your ring-less fingers scorched a coffee-hue
hair as black as fossil-fuel, a dog-eared shower curtain shrugged on top of you
the sign above the bar blinks apple-neon, one broke bulb is a crypt for the flies
you've pissed on your thighs, head cranked back and tilted, like you're kissing the sky
you're beautiful. Below the methane emissions that hang like a rainbow
i lay my head on this magnanimous angel, fall fast asleep in her halogen halo
she wakes. Her crystal eyes, they fall on me like breaking waves on sand
and when i kneel to present the rock, she doesn't hesitate to take my hand

~

2. Tomorrow

dear Emily,

you left, i descended. Every time i close my eyes, i see the eels
bloated, black aliens ... wheezing with disease, more than even the streets can yield
their sweltry hide's like boiled kale, moist and pale - they're eating me
nowadays you're keeping clean, but I had no such grace bequeathed to me
i shan't lie. The sidewalk would be softer, if i had your hand to hold
had you not gone back to home, this concrete - would not be, quite so damp and cold
don't you remember? How we set into motion no fettering notion of honour or pride?
slinging rock on the side? - we were Ben Sanderson and Sera, we were Bonnie and Clyde
regardless, i still chalk my poems on the boulevard ... maybe you read them
it's like you always said, they make that little square of pavement an Eden
don't worry, i won't post this letter, it would only be fueling my sorrow
please love me. please love me.

yours truly,

Tomorrow

~

3. Panacea

now you'll see me. You fucking robot, your garden is so sickly green
home so crisp and clean, ph-neutral soap, pro-plus, propane pumps and Listerine
crow bar up beneath the lintel - easy, simple, tears and splinters blend with the rain
it bends with the strain, the oak cracks, I hesitate - then remember the pain
the guardian comes - a shabby old Terrier, hardly a vessel of speed and strength
she's in less than decent health. But our eyes align and for a moment, i see myself
an LP hiccups under a needle, from buzzard to beetle, creatures preserved for exhibition
it's thin and brief; some inner peace - but there's no extradition from this mental prison
i creep up the stairs, my whitened knuckles lightly brushing the balustrade
i am afraid. But Emily, you said to me - you promised you'd never take your hand away
wherever you go the pain will follow
i'm just a bad dream, of course. But at least you've faced Tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:16 AM   #476
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Sini

Metamorphosis

Caterpillar of June, your metamorphosis soon
Just picture early July, a butterfly from a cocoon
Mother's rise up from her womb, summer skies to flutter through
The sun defining wondrous hues of color bright-umber maroon

Tinted wings under the noon; set over your speckles love
Same pattern that courses through, the coat of the leopard cub
Though a modest cub alone conceals his pride, mother knows
Him and his brothers grow, to out-shine the sun a million times

The brightest of sons; blessed and born with a brilliant mind
The flicker of serpent toungues, and jealous reptilian eyes
Don't phase him- no he's not sized, up by their silly disguise
They try simulating his hide; true colors, chameleons hide

How they yearn to see the shine of her pure and genuine scales
Hidden more as her outside cover forms ambiguous tales
Telling Shieks she's so majestic; shown respected by the Kings
But all to see's, a soul repressed in the holds of sinewless shell

Feeling naked without her cheetah's pelt
'O little lizard, just be yourself

Wear your natural raiment; you need'a shelf your wardrobe
Your outfit's amazin', but I think'ya scales're more-so
So youngin', don't be shy; show those scales with head up high
Carry through like you were fit to grace the Palace of Versaille

You could play the part of Peasant, or take reign amongst the Princes
'Till the days of Armaggedon, set your name upon descendants
But only you can choose, how you change and how you grow
Shaping form in your cocoon as metamorphosis unfolds

There's nothing out of your reach, 'O joey koala bear
One day you'll climb up those trees, and won't need'ya momma there
Or cling along ensnared, around her belly to peak the Eucalyptus;
One of seasoned-will, to Spring until the leaves of Autumn fare

By then, I bid you fare-well; both you and chickadee too
Who can finally fiend for himself, and leave his rickety roost
Where mother taught him the ropes; showed him how to use his wings
And sail the sky's saluted seas, of an endless entity blue

Within serenity's view; the vultures, they seem surprised
They can't believe that they've seen, such a smaller being survive
In a wind dominion which thrives with low prey when predators lurk
And the tits ascended this high as voracious Emperors perch

Couldn't possibly stand a chance; wouldn't author a second glance
But he's no longer marked as prey, because his momma sparked his flame
Like the young dragon respires, when his lungs lavish with fire
Whether a rider or a kaiser, know he's gotta harness reign

Though your name, 'O little dragon, many question exists;
You can breathe life to your legend and myth

Show them the genuine hue, that construes your very scales
Shining too true to be viewed as consumed of fairy tale
Beauties you've barely dwelled; blesséd you're still a youngin'
Still yet to every swell, sense of what you're becomin'

Either they'll show you praise, blazing their wooden trumpets
Or hate your belly blaze; flame that they couldn't stomach
But never hide it, seeing 'em blinded by your brilliance
'O no- Just press'ya pride and, be reminded by chameleon;

To wear your natural raiment; you need'a shelf your wardrobe
Your outfit's amazin', but I think'ya scales're more-so
So youngin', don't be shy; show those scales with head up high
Carry through like you were fit to grace the Palace of Versaille

You could play the part of Peasant, or take reign amongst the Princes
'Till the days of Armaggedon, set your name upon descendants
But only you can choose, how you change and how you grow
Shaping form in your cocoon as metamorphosis..

Unfolds.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:17 AM   #477
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Constantine

0:31

[Sini]

She tempted me through her hymns, whispers of siren so convincing
Through her eyes she saw a victim, cursed to find his soul submitting
A form absorbing his shape, struggling to fight it, no resistance
Some warped contortion with snakes, lunging for my scent, so delicious
She led me through moonlit forests, where the skies had glown, relentless
Regardless of grouping wolves, and shares of lycans showed persistence
In the instance of pursuing Sin, the lust's grip seized
There, lies a predator worse than canine's blood-drenched teeth
A monstrocity offering all its precious, colored gem diamonds
Speaking through slithering forked tongue, claiming, no others this vibrant
Thus hid a darkness, disturbed at heart, hoard, pure under its shinin'
An offspring hideous, concieved of thou which mothered with Typhon
A virus ciphered through her tone, she spoke from weathered fiend lips
Words of entire tombs of gold, through death, forever be rich
Composing off key symphony, played of her vain struck notes
Teething deception moral-less, wishing its prey come close
Through it's succession poison fangs sunk through a host, too young consumed
Curses thy curses tainting innocence her lips, whose lungs untrue
Spirits as victims of this rift shall walk forever through the cold
And winter's rivers lift an image .. someone that they used to know

[Mal]

We made promises back then, what happened?
now when i see you, it's in a past tense,
i loved you like a brother, you told me i was your finest comfort,
when our skies had thundered everything that lied was ruptured,
and i had your back as a friend,
we trusted we'd never let 'this' attack it again,
it seemed so hopeless, it fractured,
then our bond was severed, broken and shattered,
you said to me you never would change,
had me assuming it'll be forever the same,
'this' left me in a guessin' game of endless pains, now-
swimmin' to dreams, i travel back to the better days...
when i was drenched in them evanescent rains,
where my penances slayed and folded woes,
i remember when you cried to me and those eyes told the truth,
them letters bolted you to the problem when i was holdin' you,
we had some somethin' where solace bloomed,
like fate had it planned, it bonded our souls with glue,
this heart's so cold it's blue from this rose i pruned in snow,
now, you're just somebody that i used to know..
Old 04-10-2024, 12:20 AM   #478
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Andrew James Flores, with a message from the Lord...

The God of Israel is righteous and blameless; he has placed and secured a safe time for the ages
His pious is sacred, for he has been The God of man; since the beginning of time was created
His word is worth infinity, one with the bible, having the world; yearned with serenity
He is everything man is seen; creating the land and seas, and having the earth birthed with divinity.

The Land:

The land is bright green; the golden sun shines on it with care and prosper
The land’s flowers bloom, and plants take their state; inhaling the air and water
The great trees stand tall; as the beautiful animals are kissing his plan
Everything is serene; in the state of the fling, as God plants seeds of bliss on the land.

The Sea:

The sea is bright blue, the golden sun shimmers on the waters with splendor
The sea’s wonders are such vast; it diminishes fire; if it’s caught in an ember
The ocean’s carry sea animals in loving joy; for the happiness and glee of father
The sea is great, as a meaning offered; for water without salt, is drinking water.

Man:

The Genesis: Adam and Eve were created by God; human beings from his hand
They are people of his reign; blossomed from the seeds of the land
Everything is splendid, and beautiful, as everything harbors a reason
Everyone is sacred, humans, and animals; in the Garden of Eden.

Animals:

The animals, sacred and one; living from the sea and land
Lions and whales, they accompany us graciously, as they provide the glee of man
Man lives in unity with them; as they have a pious will
We sear the sheep for lines of silk, and grab the goats; providing milk.

Heaven:

Heaven; a golden sun shimmers splendidly with joy, on each building and person
This is where gracious people go, one’s with faith for God; the afterlife for mortals; if you’re worthy in worship.
Angels fly with fortitude for God; giving blessings to everyone they see
People pray passionately; as this is where everyone’s in eternal peace.

Hell:

Hell; a fiery place; where the golden sun doesn’t shine; for there is already flame
This is where sinners belong; as the devil torments and tortures you in the deadliest way
Demons taunt and count your days; as you wonder when all the burning will cease
Yet you must know; that this is where all sinners; burn for eternity.

Paradise:

Paradise; a wonderful place; where everything and everyone is happy and magnificent
This is where people who lived joyous lives belong; yet didn’t know God; but still they were embellishing.
Everyone is safe and secure; as they look at a golden sun and, empyrean sky
Everyone and everything prospers together; this is paradise.

Purgatory:

Purgatory, a place where the golden sun is cast; it is neutral in strength
For this is where people who lived normal lives go; doesn’t matter if it was for God or for them; they enjoyed their length
They know they have to follow the rules; and keep looking at the blaring skies
For they can follow God’s rule, and go to Heaven or paradise.

Andrew James Flores:

I am Andrew James Flores; poet and, philosopher; always filled with happiness and joy
It is my fulfillment to write for God; and help secure his word, and magnificent voice
That is his plan for me; to prosper in every way, and to hold the golden sun
For he has made me a pious semi-god; and valuable chosen son.

The Ending:

The God of Israel came to me long ago; seeking someone to spread his word
I have done so, through my writing’s and the church; and he has my essence firm
In return he has anointed me Semi-God; to reign on the earth in splendor
I am going to teach everyone with my bible; and they will have scripture to remember.

Armageddon:

Armageddon; a fiery war will run its course; between good and evil; heaven and hell
Angels will fight demons on earth; and you will be an essence who dwells
Everything will change; as God’s army abolishes sin
It is coming close; and heaven will prosper; as everyone proceeds with the godliest men.

God; pious with divinity; Andrew James Flores; pious with divinity; we are both the same as you can tell; caught in ripples
He has made everything; I will make the future; we are both interchangeable; yet never mistake our identities; for I am Andrew James Flores; as-well as....

The God of Israel.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:27 AM   #479
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Swag & Flow

“When empty space is all that's left, let the void be filled.”

well, the best it can manage.

so,

yo,

;

…… It's Gawd, Allah, the next'a kin - a past-unanimous branding, all been scarred upon His melanin .. oh yes, the martian's got a membership,
would-be the martyr prophet legends sing, yet when I start to chalk the message in? Christ'll rob it for glory & claim he marked the blotted penmanship -
then he'll die again denying that his karma got the best of him ………
that's why:
These carbon copy residents can gargle cocks 4 president, I'm still the sargeant known for carving marble rocks with metal fists,
an artist not to meddle with. yall can spawn the outer layer, go & bargain shop for eloquence .. but the quest itself's retarded, ain't no mall to cop intelligence!
it's hard to mock this fella's gift, a militant soul of wisdom .. the visions was so persistant, that i stitched up six infinities bridging the solar systems;
a sickening flow precision, kid that visited rogues in prisons, blood-etched sketches exhchanged, as pictographs depicted a global mission..
a glistening throne existed once, I'd sit with a robed magician .. Next to hell, flames blackening, yet living a cold existance ……
A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,
..diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,
a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!
in morgues with a black shawl, suited up, boxing with tyson's folks; eye contact lapses witnesses to shock in a frightening jolt -
had my irises lined with twice as many watts as a lightning bolt!
copped every model of microscope, now those astrologists like the flow .. live life abiding by a manuscript the Gods of the Mayans wrote,
so Novices might just choke, used my mind's eye to fry an ommelete with whitened toast, then run up to grapple the last apostle n‘ slice his throat!
the drops is described as "GOAT", Blacketh overlooks planets uncharted .. instantly branded the hardest, once I left the last tyrannosaurus cast in a tarpit,
ravish the harvest, let inhabants starve then drag around half of the carcusses back to the lab, extracted fragments stashed in the carpet ……
follow paths in the darkness, breeze by ya legion of fake cats .. walk a week straight, 8th day breaks, i'm asleep in a haystack;
breathin a gray black, smoke's catchin up, i need to evade that ..
given father saturn such a reason to hate, that clouds now follow where i travel & they freeze when I make camp!
most keying up lame raps, kids be rockin the spits frail .. so ya whore read sex stories, while my cock in the bitch tale -
jump to pond from a ship's sail, dove in goddesses, mahogany pigtails; and used poseidons tridant allthewhile for choppin up fishscale!
the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
flyin' higher than airplanes, sword bends low, the endo & weed smoke captures me .. then i rapidly mastered fu jukendo in zero gravity,
got murder counts, scenes indecent, nuff to resemble an emo's fantasy.
in benzos with C-notes strapped to me, still don't let no amigos hassle me..so much beef, its off the wall, like echoes in meatloaf factories,
……We PbP, plus the some extra leftover EO family……
Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
infernos shelfed schematics, galactics shoved to the cornerstone; once again I summon the sword of poem, crowned a prince of the writtens 'til i swung it up toward the throne,
cut jugular cords with chrome, leave nothin but gore n bone, when He collapsed , i adapted as the covenant's lord alone …
The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice ……
i was searchin for answers, hikin' through it all, Godless .. met men in uniform on unicorns who drooled & talked nonsense,
Disproving all concepts, eyed a shine, drew close, then I moved & saw bronzes .. gold, silver radiation, flanked a unabomb cartridge..
dig the human thought process: black acid, n substance, gas-lined to dynomite, ignites traumatic combustion;
like volcanic eruptions, the cracks & concussions can self-compress to gravel at a hat's drop, then vanish to nothin,
must be magic or somethin, but when blacketh is bustin .. it turns present tense sentences to passive discussions,
so from spanish to russian, my mechanics demonstrate immaculate functions, trail markers left as relics beckoning each path to destruction..
a bastid, corrupted, flick spikes & samoan darts, kick up shit til you idiots get hyper than joan of arc,
twin vipers n' polar sharks swim right to ya vocals, sharp - replace ya eyes with a pair of trick dice & a joker's card!
this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
.. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!
so please, if you wanna - step to get thrown in fifty coffins, each a seperate limb, hymns, yo i'm known to rip these often,
the flow is sickly, watch this: they all stand to it, then i blow n kid's knees soften; shit'll buckle up quicker than a motorist precaution,
from the low abyss, it's awesome how a glimpse of the essence can terrorize these bitches in seconds,
use primitive weapons, words and mind, then they mimiced the presence .. now viewing most writtens been like clicking on a crystal reflection,
each myth is a lesson, all concluding and the ending point that Disc is legend.
that next level invaded, guess i've risen from heaven, swoop like vultures every now and then to take my pick of the peasants,
then i'm strippin the flesh n‘ find nothing within .. resort to explosive, last hand grenade stuck in the pin;
then they bludgeon the wings, fall to ground helpless, aint no love to begin, guess i made it full-circle, passion been runnin too thin.
pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
left the measurments twice as thick, no use tryna stretch time, or to wet it & light the wick .. it's best to just flicker out, leave methods to die, then split ……
there's still venomous lines to spit, so this next generation had better ignite the script .. cuz yo,

it's a lot harder than it looks to get ya veteran licenses.

mark 'em.

I bucket 'til the drumstick.. that's KFC
The .40 give 'em whiplash.. that ain't even breakneck speeds
Big dong swingin at my knees like a bowling pin
& my nuts're Double Trouble, nicknamed my ballsack the Olsen Twins
I brought a knife that'll Bobby Flay ya.. all my lines is Versace-tailored
Only play w/ them dollar signs 'cause I wake up on auto-grind like a coffee maker
Fuck a shotty, I'll pull pistols.. there's just somethin about cocking a full nickle
You on the corner w/ ya ass clenched, while 'Boris w/ a bad bitch.. no Rocky & Bullwinkle
The zen killer.. you a comedy act; Ben Stiller
The left put you on ice, no warm fuzzy feelings.. that's a Chin chilla
I let my chrome set the tone like a metronome
The gat in your face & my finger got the Reaction to spray like Kenneth Cole's men's cologne
Twist you up like pretzel dough & scream on 'em like a megaphone
Scream on 'em like an Ethiopian w/ Tourette syndrome standin next to Joe at a metal show
Keep a clip by the dresser.. got P90's equipped w/ suppressors
Beam'll aim & this heat exchange turn you to liquid like a mixing condenser
My straight right feared.. my left wrapped around the gauge like earlobes
Keep somethin large by the waist that go hard in the paint like clear coat
I strangle the game.. you on that sucka shit, my bankroll's insane
You sellin crack while I went back to get my Master's like Django Unchained
a Russian marksman when trouble startin; duct tape on the double cartridge
Get pistol-whipped off the buckle harness, smackin ya face w/ the serial like Uncle Martin
My Glock's untamed & I ain't w/ the frontin.. not today
Catch you outta pocket & get called on audible when my shotgun play
You even talk, the gat gets drawn. Turn ya whole block to Babylon.
Boy cross that line, you gon' see body parts fly... like dropping an atom bomb
Ya'll faker than Halloween blood.. this 9mm holdin factory slugs
My weapons're knockouts; even the chopper got a sharp hook like a grappling gun
Hold heat like Cyclops shades, give you a high-top fade w/ Psylocke's blade
Talk shit, I'm cookin Pan w/ that cold metal - that's how you icebox Cake
Ya crew sweet as pie.. I got rounds that cost a hundred a slug
No pre-heat when I roll up on your boysenberry y'all fruitcakes under the crust
The fade rough.. get straight cut; that's a hard part
Coke cookin up, I walk around w/ my nose fulla dust; that's an aardvark
Have ya fam sleepin 20,000 leagues deep; I'm talkin tidal explosions
Only Delta waves they'll be feeling's when I crash their fucking flight in the ocean
I got the game in a Gracie hold - this bitch in Cruise control like Katie Holmes
Catch me in the street, masked up w/ them shells; that's Casey Jones
I got your crack fiend Trap Queen in my kitchen whippin the hardest
I had to introduce her to my stove 'cause that bitch's retarded
OG status.. the hype's infectious when ya'll see these bars smash
I'm certified from breathin life into these dummies, no CPR class
been itchin to pounce shit, u'd see fists to a mouth splits;
get bruised & left w/ more hook marks than the riddlers outfit
We click pistols.. silencer on the 9, getcha shit riddled
Guns & butter; potato on the biscuit, that's a McGriddle
don't see competition, just a buncha noobs I'm running through
Game recognize game; I feel like Jayceon Taylor staring at a buck, confused
open season.. I'm loadin pieces w/ red dots & homing beacons
You claim presidential, but no one fucking knows who you are like Grover Cleveland
My psyche's fucked.. put ya whole team on ice; Mighty Ducks
That 40 ringing on your block like the ice cream truck
Talk is cheap.. I'm on that God degree like divinity school
Carve a figure-eight in ya fuckin throat & watch your blood infinity pool
Crime business, no eye witness.. shots roar when I stretch the metal
Burner up in the briefcase, your whole top floor can get the memo
Shit's feelin like Dawn of the Dead, I was gone 'til November
But the champ's back; you faggots don't deserve an honorable mention
& I constantly pressure any opponent w/ a flawless offensive
King of the division, watch as every head in the tournament's severed
A thoroughbred born in the trenches w/ the strongest genetics
It ain't just a dominant gesture when I slaughter contenders like Conor McGregor
Bags wanna be Bronsolino.. I was finna chill, but fuck it, I'm gone
Oh, you like Action? Figures.. 'cause you play w/ 'em in the tub at ya mom's
My big homie chefin a lot, baking soda next to the kettle w/ rocks
Dog, ya name's Constrikta & you can't even wrap ya head around gettin a job
Aero can get it too.. the RPG I'm totin'll blast you out of ya home
Only Wall Street you'll see is the entire fuckin front of your house in the road
Shotty by the waist, I ain't fuckin w/ them tranquilizers
Talk shit & Big Poppa Pump flyin off the buckle like a Frankensteiner
Peep the highroller steez.. pyrokinesis, I'm a psycho unleashed
Keep a nine holstered, plus that chopper in the car like a Micro Machine
'm sealing ya fate.. Achilles heel, I'm really real; you a play gangster
We'll only see Chin strap when I fade him ear-to-ear w/ a straight razor
An immovable boss.. drive-by's & funeral plots
Catch me hangin out the whip w/ two pipes, no dual exhaust
My right gun's a Peacemaker, my left gun's a big chopper
I'm a lead dumper, wig shopper.. that's a head hunter; witch doctor
girl's a foul ho.. bitch goin down slow like the Dow Jones
Knock her mouth hole out cold, Head bangin off the buckle like Al Snow
Python strangler.. rearrange your atoms like an ion chamber
The iron banger put your feet by your head like a Lion Tamer
Straight head shots.. you talk wreckless, we bang them Glocks
& I put that shit on everything like Frank's Red Hot
Riot pump.. I'm in the streets like scare tactics & tear gas canisters
Mobbin on sets, plus the chopper on deck like an aircraft carrier
Your ass owe me money, I'm in your living room w/ the snub to ya jaw
Have your bitch screamin, "D-d-do-do you have it?!" right before I put your GUTS on the wall
Too many clones that found a name.. s'why I'm stayin out the game
Bunch'a Samuel L. Jackson ass niggas, all these "motherfuckas" sound the same
My swag lives forever.. keep the mask & Beretta w/ a flaskful of Devil's Cut
Plus, the strap where the weapon's hung got more rounds than Allen from Metal Slug

Clouds burst into flames; a demon surrounds the horsemen's terrain scorching with flames
Sordid with flame; forces will reign; hell's son; hell's sun; who will torture your flames
War is my name; sordid and vain; scorching terrain with flames from hell's tongue
My 3rd eye spawns hell's flames; attacking Mount Sina's biblical beast; I banish him with cynical speech
Optimistic; pessimistic; shoot a flame of witches; vain the Angels mistress
Their vain is vivid; wanting peaceful lives after war; yet rapture scored
Laugh at scores of Angels and Seraphim's shooting bows and arrows at hell's flame
I'm hell's flame; my bell rang; they heard my name 'Andrew, Andrew' I devoured their souls
Angels are cowards to bold; they cannot fathom hell's scorn; hell's flames power is sol
I devoured the sun; flicked it's flame into a endless blizzard; I'm a sinister serpent
As demon; I slithered on the war-field; killed a Angel that resembled Hitler; sliced his throat
My vice will choke; I'm the burning flame inside a rope; as my demonic tongue; make's people pride as choke
My 4th eye is cloaked; hell's pride is hope; divine with hope; serene as light
For when God created light; it was for treason to the winter season; keep believing
The winter's season reasons for hell's flame; and scorching fire that burns souls
My hell's flame burns souls; I burned ghosts of Angels as they left the battle-field
Andrew's zeal forfeits Angels to prostrate to Andrew the Spanish Demon; my scorn vanquish treason
Banish reasons for acts of bad action towards others; my cold winter's tongue holds the sands for seasons
I bring hell's flame to winter to purify souls with liquid snow; sin will snow
Sin is snow; for hell's flame garners in the snow flake of a snow Angel
My glowing halo synchroncity strangles Angels in Heaven; that's a sinister method
Liquid skeletons burn in hell's flames; burned flesh is heard crying in the flames
Angels are dying in their vain; their slicing their throats trying to slice my demonic plague
My demonic plague swept Heaven's Gates; as if demons were something foreign; like wizards or warlocks
For we are demons; hell's spawns; hell's flames; are hell's swords relinquishes the guards of Angels
Angels halos are false; demons zygote plans to hold them hostage; promise them a broken promise
For Angels were under seige since Egyptian times; the slaves were a wicked sign
When the Angel of Israel and Egypt; relinquished his guard; wickedness and mimicry start
The pinnacle heart; the sinister harp was strung; the sea's bow shot the boldest of arrows
Angels were sold to their halos; for Ramses only wanted to cleanse Hebrews and warn them of hell; that's soul of a Pharoah
Demons sleep in a winter wonderland in hell's flame; Angels toss and turn in Egyptian fire; in Heaven's Gates
Demons levitate with whiplash demonic tongue; slash a legion of Angels to meditate
For I am a spanish demon; with a Spanish tongue; opening the gates of halo
Vain is Angel; the flames of demons have consumed and tortured the Arch Angel Gabriel

Admit the defeat as I deliver my victory speech
My pillow is a severed head that sings me to sleep
k**ing machine, mythical beast
My power makes Superman seem more like Christopher Reeve
I'm a warrior of infinite chi
Masterless samurai, using the opening in my wrist as a sheath
Drives ninjas hidden in trees
But the nightingale floor alerts me to all the k**ers and thieves
Made God in the image of me
Placing hexes on every bishop and priest, f** religious belief
Under the deserts blistering heat
I'm nailed to a post scraping my teeth
With vultures picking me clean
Transmitting disease through a kiss on the cheek
Hold no reservation in scalping an Indian chief
Behead the king and the queen
Looting Tutankhamuns tomb in a get rich quick pyramid scheme
Old 04-10-2024, 02:06 AM   #480
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default Swag & Flow --- *Final

Excalibur
Time for Frightful Power! Teeth chew ligaments and tendons break, chest is scraped with Freddy's claws and knives this hour!
I Gouge your eyes with pliers! Ock Get out! or I'll have this *cock stretched out* when he's hung by his dick from the Eiffel Tower!
Toss you in pots of sexual men who start digging within your targeted asshole with balls, bobby pins, darts n sausage's!
Have your arms sawed off you bitch! N his name is * Sin*, so I'll put a crucifix through his chest, just to cross his heart for him!
He's going for Kleenex as the lotion he's squeezing! Jacking off? But I switched it with acid, now his Penis his Peeling
Call the Popo to the precinct! Because he's choked with no breathing! After I *drowned this fagget* in an Ocean of Semen!
Throw him in a cage of pandas till his asshole is raped and battered, then teach the bears a brand new trick!
Damn Dudes Sick !, when I order to grab duke quick! Then open his penis hole, to shove in bamboo sticks!
My hate is confirmed! Your scraped with a firm knife till all I see tangling from your face is some nerves!
Stereotypes? This Asian Will Learn! When I feed his body to my dogs! I guess the tables have turned!
Tie this fagget with lean wire, then open his abdomen with a chainsaw, jagged knife and three pliers!
Have him scorned in pain, torn, in shame! Then have his *Lungs Scorched in flames*, just so this "Dragon' could Breathe FIre!

Watch this monster go - A Colossal foe ripping Apo's 'Skeleton from his body' - Just to give his dog a bone!
And after my Dragon's Maw tears apart your carcass bro - I'll etch 'Rest In Pieces' on your heart of stone!
We'll battle one on one in parts unknown - You won't give me a 'death stare' when I have your face torn!
When there's bad weather and the rain pours - I'll 'peel off your scalp' - so you'll endure an acid brain storm!
Think you'll reign again? - But we'll see the 'shell of your former self' - when this knife scrapes your skin!
It'll cost you an 'arm and a leg' when I amputate your limbs - and my scissors'll 'cut through your frame'...
just to show it's paper thin!
When I 'bury you in catacombs' - I'll have you caving in - my army knife will slice open your stomach in this land of do or die!
I'll have you brutalized with the plans I utilize - Cus I'll 'hang you with your own intestines' - to make it look like an act of suicide!
When I 'blast arms' - you won't get a weapon up! - I'll pry your mouth apart and 'feed you' sevral slugs!
He'll turn into a coward when I dissect his guts - Cus' after I'll 'Drown This Fagget' in AIDS Infected Blood!
My killings are that tragic - and I'll use 'black magic' to resurrect your corpse - just to kill you again in the local morgue!
Visit your tombstone and slice your throat open with both my swords - So I can strum 'The Graveyard Symphony' - on your vocal cords!

Auschwitz

My visions blurred, I been livin absurd since the sinning's occurred
I'm just waitin at the train station tryin to give it a word
Or a name for my sorrows, Just tryin to maintain to tomorrow
Things are sure to change if I get a cure or brain to borrow
Because my mind's blown, It seems that my time's gone
I spend most my nights starin as the light's shine on
Through my darkness, I don't choose to be heartless
But the worlds got me chewed up and bruised up destined to lose before I start this
Track called life, Because it turns out I'm burned out and lack all rights
It seems I'm stuck in a dream searchin for facts all night
To find a purpose, Because it feels like behind the surface
I'm just a robot that knows not but mindless service
I don't think my kind deserves this as I stand in line for the furnace
No time for courage, Those runnin and gunnin are the reasons why they burn us
So don't cause a ruckus, Maybe they'll exhaust their bloodlust
And pause and love us before they release this holocaust upon us
But I gotta embrace the song because at the pace we're on we'll be erased before long
Till we're all locked up and shot up and our race is gone
And wiped from memory, Then again til then we'll spend our lives in misery
Nobody's tryin to hear me and my pleads as my brother dies as he lies near me
Because their murder in conjuction with their plans leads to further construction
Of genocide til the tide brings about utter destruction
Til we can't survive, As I've spent all this time tryin to stay alive
Is when I focus and notice that my trains arrived...