Old 03-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #41
AMENN
CHANGE MY NAME

AMENN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy Finish Dick Lips View Post
V killing me right now.

But yo...

I fucked all my sisters lesbian girl friends.

They were dating my sister.

Who is a year younger then I am.

Never knew my sister was gay tho. Always suspected it but was never sure.

Found out several years after one of her girl friends ended up falling in love with me and told my sister that every time she slept over, she snuck out of her room to come in to mine to fuck. Was a bad argument and til this day my sister and I haven't spoken.

I felt like a piece of shit at 1st but realized, I didn't know. I just thought they were her friends. I guess my sisters argument was, she would be eating these bad bitches pussy not even knowing I was fucking them raw.

Crazy.

Oh i forgot to add, i has rough passionate sex with my mothers side nigga,
he ripped my ass something fierce with his long horse cock reaching the inner core of my soul every thrust & i'd scream with pleasure rubbing my bald head. I never told my dad she had a side dude because she would tell all the people that pretended to be my friends about it. We were also fucking raw. till this day we haven't spoken.

I felt like a piece of shit but realized, i needed that dick in me. I just thought they were friends. I guess my moms argument was, she was sucking his dick an letting him fuck her raw giving her jelly donuts not even knowing i was sucking it too an letting him penetrate me raw.

Crazy.
AMENN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:54 PM   #42
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Deep story bro.
Respect for carrying it with you in such a manner that isnt child like.. but rather G.
You were lucky though man.. if your boy hadnt been there it may have not turned out as well as it had. You did what i would have done in response by stompinv his shit like that. Anything else would have been bitvh made and shook after getting sliced up like that.

Congrats on the wedding yo. And big ups to your boy.
Thanks for the story.. i have many similar stories but thats for another thread. 1
Old 03-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMENN View Post
Oh i forgot to add, i has rough passionate sex with my mothers side nigga,
he ripped my ass something fierce with his long horse cock reaching the inner core of my soul every thrust & i'd scream with pleasure rubbing my bald head. I never told my dad she had a side dude because she would tell all the people that pretended to be my friends about it. We were also fucking raw. till this day we haven't spoken.

I felt like a piece of shit but realized, i needed that dick in me. I just thought they were friends. I guess my moms argument was, she was sucking his dick an letting him fuck her raw giving her jelly donuts not even knowing i was sucking it too an letting him penetrate me raw.

Crazy.

Reaching the inner core of my soullll!!!!!! Lmaoo gone @ the wonderful descriptive imagery hahah
Old 03-13-2015, 05:00 PM   #44
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

What a lame loser you are, Bags.

Lol @ the user title tho. Funny.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:08 PM   #45
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
This is the worst humblebrag post of all time.

Topic says 'trash yourself w/ a personal fact'

Amen: "Dude I fucked a bunch of lesbians I feel totes bad about it tho"

Wow how shameful surely this wasn't just some thinly veiled excuse to talk about this
Dirt bag shit, IMO. I had no idea my sister was dating them. Kind of like if I had a brother and was fucking his girls. It's wrong.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:19 PM   #46
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

On my life I was and will continue to be 100 in this thread
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:23 PM   #47
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ill be back for the lols in a bit

Why dick lips sayin my name tho
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM   #48
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

For creating that "AMENN" account.

Just read that post, btw.

Who ever that is, you a true homo.

Fucking weirdo.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:17 PM   #49
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U lonely bro

I didnt make thqt account but obv no1 likes u here so it could be virtually any1
Old 03-13-2015, 06:27 PM   #50
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i'd contribute to this thread but i'm pretty sure i've posted everything there is to know about me already?
Old 03-13-2015, 06:31 PM   #51
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Guys let's not augure or fight it will never end.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 06:44 PM   #52
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

when i was like 9 i shit behind my buddies garage and we all laughed about it.

when i was like 11 i was throwing rocks into the air and swinging at them with a broken broom handle and it slipped out of my hand and went kartwheeling sideways through the air and hit this black chick in the forehead and split her shit, i panicked when her mom poked her head out the window to see why her daughter was screaming and i ran home.

i got into a fight with my next door neighbor once on a trampoline and his dad was partying with his buddies, kicking a flat basketball to his dogs and shit, well anyways as i was leaving after beating his kid up (i pushed him down like a G) i got WHACKED in the face with the basketball. purely accidental. but i was crying and leaving at the time i was struck and thought they did it on purpose, told my dad and he went over there ready to beat the shit out of those hillbillies but came back laughing with a beer when he found out what really happened. i was pissed.

uhh.

mostly shit like that. im trying to delve into the DATABANK
Old 03-13-2015, 06:56 PM   #53
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

A private fact nobody knows?

Uhhh.

Hmmmm.

I dunno.

When I was a teenager I once had a zit on my dick that I thought was cancer and didn't dare to touch it, and then it burst and I nearly cried.

I dunno what else to say, I'm really not that mysterious.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:01 PM   #54
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Everyone confessions, I don't got nun hide
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:03 PM   #55
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Word I hide from nuns in confession too.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:04 PM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea witty that happened to me too, not on my dick but my PUBIS region. thought i had herpes. it was unpoppable tho, like the size of a pencil eraser, like a BOIL.

turns out it was an ingrown hair tho, ended up LANCING IT and it was all blood tho. i was expecting nastiness like puss and shit. but nah.

and i posted on PR about it i'm sure.

I'M OPEN WITH MY LIFE.

thats why i despise aliases and weirdo shit. just be yourselves
Old 03-13-2015, 07:05 PM   #57
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
when i was like 9 i shit behind my buddies garage and we all laughed about it.

when i was like 11 i was throwing rocks into the air and swinging at them with a broken broom handle and it slipped out of my hand and went kartwheeling sideways through the air and hit this black chick in the forehead and split her shit, i panicked when her mom poked her head out the window to see why her daughter was screaming and i ran home.

i got into a fight with my next door neighbor once on a trampoline and his dad was partying with his buddies, kicking a flat basketball to his dogs and shit, well anyways as i was leaving after beating his kid up (i pushed him down like a G) i got WHACKED in the face with the basketball. purely accidental. but i was crying and leaving at the time i was struck and thought they did it on purpose, told my dad and he went over there ready to beat the shit out of those hillbillies but came back laughing with a beer when he found out what really happened. i was pissed.

uhh.

mostly shit like that. im trying to delve into the DATABANK
slayed @the pinpoint accuracy of the flying broomstick lmaoooooo
damn dog hahahaha

and oh the shame you must have felt when pops came home after getting twisted with his new friends and laughing on your account.

that sucks man
i can say this though -my dads laughed his ass off at my being the cause of a joke plenty of times. i think weve all been there bro

that broom though lolol
Old 03-13-2015, 07:05 PM   #58
Ghost1

Every1 itt either robbing sum1, beating sum1 up or bangin chiks

Lol stfu

Mad paragraphs i tried to read were crazy boring an i skipped em tho

Lol at 5 yr old hush being forced to shoot bums w a pellet gun tho.....sounds funny....but then u think about an actual 5 year old....they dont wanna hurt people...specially not by shootimg a gun (bb gun but still) at them....lol wtf hushes dad?

Knuck crazy fucked up if true also

I could post shit that altered my life forever itt but no1 doin it right so ill just be checkin back in to read sum more troll stories later i spose.

On an i aint read genos nither lmao

Just the.... DID U FORGET WHO THE FUCK I AM part....which leaned me lol
Old 03-13-2015, 07:07 PM   #59
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I shot my best friend in the eye with a bb gun once.

I had a gun put to my head by the UDA when I was 15 for throwing bricks at the pub they used to meet in, does that count?

I'm trying to think of things that make me sound TUFF.

Both are true tho.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:08 PM   #60
Ghost1

Tell evsryone about the butt stuff witty