Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Alias Topical Tournament > Alias Topical Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-17-2014, 11:14 PM   #61
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Adonis, I closed Seymour BUTTS vs. Siu Mi so the other battles would get more attention.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:09 AM   #62
Template

Template is an unknown quantity at this point

Mods you can close our battle. The people have spoken. I think it was an interesting battle because it showed what people value in a topical verse. On one hand you had an obviously incomplete verse, on the other an obviously off-topic verse. In the end, it is better to be off topic and complete than on topic and incomplete. Next time we meet, Richard, hopefully it will be with better showings from both of us.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:33 AM   #63
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Template View Post
Mods you can close our battle. The people have spoken. I think it was an interesting battle because it showed what people value in a topical verse. On one hand you had an obviously incomplete verse, on the other an obviously off-topic verse. In the end, it is better to be off topic and complete than on topic and incomplete. Next time we meet, Richard, hopefully it will be with better showings from both of us.
Looks like Siu Mi is about to vote. Also the deadline is in 27 minutes.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:44 AM   #64
Siu Mi

Siu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-levelSiu Mi drags down this site on a Masaii-level

I wanted schwartzenhigger and temple run to have a better fight :( maybe next time?
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #65
Template

Lol my verse was about Hells Angels on meth earning their red wings (eating a chick out on her period). It was unfinished though so I can understand the confusion.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #66
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siu Mi View Post
I wanted schwartzenhigger and temple run to have a better fight :( maybe next time?
I'm scared this is your real personality.

srs
Old 08-18-2014, 08:37 AM   #67
Richard Schwartz

Richard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant futureRichard Schwartz has a brilliant future

The theme of the week was movies and I wrote about movies. Not off-topic, George.

And as we talked about, my verse was also incomplete... There are other things I wanted to touch on in that verse but it was Friday night and I got wasted instead, thus forcing myself to post only what I had written to that point.

But I believe your point is we both could've been better and that's true. Sorry pals!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #68
Template

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Schwartz View Post
The theme of the week was movies and I wrote about movies. Not off-topic, George.

And as we talked about, my verse was also incomplete... There are other things I wanted to touch on in that verse but it was Friday night and I got wasted instead, thus forcing myself to post only what I had written to that point.

But I believe your point is we both could've been better and that's true. Sorry pals!
wtf it was movies? I thought it was the quote. I would've gone wild on the Jurassic Park angle had I known the quote was irrelevant. obv wasn't paying much attention

I wrote that shit in a fuckin packed costco lol, should've picked another time to go. WHAT CAN YOU DO.

anyway good match, annoyed I couldn't finish my epic tale of earning your red wings to become a man while high on meth. Schwartz vs. Butts final is obv at this point