Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2022, 09:05 PM   #101
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Let me know when you nail down a due date for next week. May sign out if it conflicts
We’ll probably shoot for the 7th. Don’t think we can get everyone on the same page for a short week without fair warning
Old 07-01-2022, 09:11 PM   #102
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Yeah it was funny at first. Now it's just mad confusing. I'll probably get some votes in tonight.
It’s cleaned up. I can only soft delete posts so the marks will remain.

There’s still 3 battles that need definitive results. @dead man @Dominate @timeless @Frank @NYCSPITZ @Eviction @brokenhal0 @Mike Wrecka
Old 07-01-2022, 10:16 PM   #103
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

@Nycspits if you don't stop voting on my battles, I'm going to keep singing up as an alias and kick your ass until you sign out of the league you desperate faggot.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:31 PM   #104
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Ur boring me now, cretin…
Old 07-01-2022, 10:33 PM   #105
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

imagine me signing back in this account every week, to tell you, aye that was me that just kicked your ass again!
Old 07-01-2022, 10:33 PM   #106
Eviction
Detained

worthless useless faggit that can't even beat a decent verse or KO fucking candy.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:59 AM   #107
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Just throwing this out there...

Why don't you guys write until the last week of July (15 week season) and start playoffs the first week of August labelling it 'Black August', still keeping the relevant seedings and the single elimination aspect of the playoffs while also drawing in fresh blood with the lure of a new accomp attached... I think calling anything 'playoffs' when new people can sign up with no prior season battles is just kind of dumb... But this format allows for that.

This would better differentiate between the multiple season champs and the ultimate one at the end, and just makes sense timeline wise with blending an established topical tournament with an established season format.
Old 07-02-2022, 12:30 PM   #108
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Just throwing this out there...

Why don't you guys write until the last week of July (15 week season) and start playoffs the first week of August labelling it 'Black August', still keeping the relevant seedings and the single elimination aspect of the playoffs while also drawing in fresh blood with the lure of a new accomp attached... I think calling anything 'playoffs' when new people can sign up with no prior season battles is just kind of dumb... But this format allows for that.

This would better differentiate between the multiple season champs and the ultimate one at the end, and just makes sense timeline wise with blending an established topical tournament with an established season format.
I’m not against this but what would the winner get? The title of AOWL Season 10 champion and Black August 3 accomp? I did want to run Black August this year so that sounds cool to me, idk it’s up to everyone else.

Tags
eviction = man child, grammar nazi rotflmao, nycspitz = nycfitz, voting is half the battle