oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@Diode what tournaments you been in? I always wanted to try my hand at naga to get the sword, but I heard they stopped doing that. What belt?
Old 04-14-2014, 09:25 PM   #122
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

I bench 225 and run a two mile in anywhere from 1140 to 1230, depending on the day at 34 years old. I am the total package.
trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #123
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

i bench mustachia and can throw her for a mile she go like mustachio plz mustachioooo-o-o-o- o (echo) (as she flies away) lmao bitch
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #124
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
LOL life lessons from autistic fonzy with muscles

Oh lawd

Keep saying the lesbian joke tho....it might catch

I could never take u seriously tho.

U cant even muster ur own unique personality on an Internet forum based solely on imagination.

Uve proven countless times that your emotional attachment to this site is so deep that uve been forced off of it in shame multiple times.

Ur a stocky bellhop at holiday Inn who jerks off to bodybuilding.com memes and u have a handmade collage dedicated to when lars and hush used to let u ride their coattails and steal an occasional lol that even Maestwoh wouldn't cosign

Uve become a running joke on a site that was built to harbor skills you don't posess.

Oh

An split still waiting on u to post a picture with a girl.
So in other words you only exceed me in an online fantasy world of ones and zeros. LMAO!

Real life awaits you Anthony, time to face your depression and become a man.

Or maybe if I put it in a language you'll understand: LOLZORD YOU'RE A FAGGOT.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #125
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

And masaii returns the volley with the tried and true challenge for anthony to return to real life....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #126
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh.. so....today ur veritas ...

Who are u irl?

It's always awkward whilst (lol who fuckin says whilst 9 times in a 3 paragraph rage post) hanging out with socially inept losers like you irl because you latch onto the most dominant personality in the group and then begin to act as if it is yours. You think your fitting in and making every1 see how neat you are! Contrarily it is awkward for the rest of the group and embarrassing to watch you desperately mimic another individuals habits in an attempt to feel comfortable in a recreational environment.

I'd cut my own skin off if I wasn't comfortable in it. You on the other hand settle for displacement and compensate by lying :(

I'm not the one who's unhappy. Brah.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:40 PM   #127
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol @ bags took the pill that makes u smart
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:47 PM   #128
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol. NEIGHBOR TAKE DINOCEPTOR IT MAKES NUMBERS SEEM LIKE COLORS
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #129
Masaii

IRL I am my own person. Believe. Nice of you to go off on a tangent though.
How is your daughter today? Good? Nice to see you like to play fantasy poet rather than be a father. That is fact. Go and play with your deprived child and do something about your physical appearance, you are hard to look at you disgusting slob.

PS if you look at the thread title it says (non lifters need not enter). Like Certain, you also shouldn't have clicked on this thread as you obviously are out of your element talking about things you dont know (again).
Old 04-14-2014, 09:56 PM   #130
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Masaii...please dont say lolzord ever again. Good play on the lack of his parenting.

Anthony: well played. Call him on his toolshed personality.

Round three go.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Oh.. so....today ur veritas ...

Who are u irl?

It's always awkward whilst (lol who fuckin says whilst 9 times in a 3 paragraph rage post) hanging out with socially inept losers like you irl because you latch onto the most dominant personality in the group and then begin to act as if it is yours. You think your fitting in and making every1 see how neat you are! Contrarily it is awkward for the rest of the group and embarrassing to watch you desperately mimic another individuals habits in an attempt to feel comfortable in a recreational environment.

I'd cut my own skin off if I wasn't comfortable in it. You on the other hand settle for displacement and compensate by lying :(

I'm not the one who's unhappy. Brah.
I would cut off your skin for other reasons.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #132
Ghost1

Lol. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT COME IN MY THREADS :(:(

I run this site faggot

I will take a steaming shit in any single one of ur embarrassing threads showcasing ur pathetic crys for attention

OH WAIT HOLD ON

I NEED TO GO PUSH MY DAUGHTER ON THE SWING AT 10PM

tell me moar of ur parenting skills based on ur field trip to nigger valley to go take pictures with a bunch 9f starving tar baby's for an hour.

OH HEY GUYS ITS ME JOHNNY BRAVOS H9MESCHOOLED COUSIN I SPIT IN THIS GATOR ADE BOTTLE NOW UR VILLAGE CAN DRINK FOR A WEEK-!

quickly back to netcees! I have to let every1 know how profound I am.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #133
Masaii

Answer me this, do you think you are winning at life? Is this what you envisioned?

Arguing with more dominant Alpha males on the interwebz who IRL you stare at the ground whilst walking past?

Is this your way at getting back at the world for your failure? Through text on a board that means nothing?

You're pathetic Anthony. Your lack of self control is evident through your body. Get a grip.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:07 PM   #134
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol. NEIGHBOR TAKE DINOCEPTOR IT MAKES NUMBERS SEEM LIKE COLORS
What is this sorcery you speak of?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:10 PM   #135
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Lol. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT COME IN MY THREADS :(:(

I run this site faggot

I will take a steaming shit in any single one of ur embarrassing threads showcasing ur pathetic crys for attention

OH WAIT HOLD ON

I NEED TO GO PUSH MY DAUGHTER ON THE SWING AT 10PM

tell me moar of ur parenting skills based on ur field trip to nigger valley to go take pictures with a bunch 9f starving tar baby's for an hour.

OH HEY GUYS ITS ME JOHNNY BRAVOS H9MESCHOOLED COUSIN I SPIT IN THIS GATOR ADE BOTTLE NOW UR VILLAGE CAN DRINK FOR A WEEK-!

quickly back to netcees! I have to let every1 know how profound I am.
You dont run this site. Tjis was a good play against masaii playing captain planet recruiting planeteers in africa.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #136
Ghost1

Lol. If you and I were in a social environment together woth a group of people you would not be the alpha male.

Lol....U don't really think u would be......? Do you really?

Ur not even an alpha male on the internet....how could you possibly be one irl!??!?!

I'm sorry this has just become unrealistic.

Like it or not this board translates into the real world and you have never been and will never be an alpha male.

My personality would shine brighter if we were in a social setting. Period. U wouldn't be mad tho...ud have fun..I would include you in some of the jokes. But this weird fantasy u have where ur in the bar flexing and curling barstools while I stumble by awkwardly in embarrassment and fear of ur awesomeness is just.....idk...Wat it is this? A short story your writ8ng?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #137
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Answer me this, do you think you are winning at life? Is this what you envisioned?

Arguing with more dominant Alpha males on the interwebz who IRL you stare at the ground whilst walking past?

Is this your way at getting back at the world for your failure? Through text on a board that means nothing?

You're pathetic Anthony. Your lack of self control is evident through your body. Get a grip.
Cmon masaii....hit him. This was weak.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #138
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Lol. If you and I were in a social environment together woth a group of people you would not be the alpha male.

Lol....U don't really think u would be......? Do you really?

Ur not even an alpha male on the internet....how could you possibly be one irl!??!?!

I'm sorry this has just become unrealistic.

Like it or not this board translates into the real world and you have never been and will never be an alpha male.

My personality would shine brighter if we were in a social setting. Period. U wouldn't be mad tho...I'd have fun. But this weird fantasy u have where ur in the bar flexing and curling barstools while I stumble by awkwardly in embarrassment and fear of ur awesomeness is just.....idk...Wat it is this? A short story your writ8ng?

We should hang out.

Anthony waxing strong here....looking for mas to counter....
Old 04-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #139
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
We should hang out.

Anthony waxing strong here....looking for mas to counter....
You know Veritas would come out of his study smelling like Sex Panther w/ a bottle of 100 year old scotch like, "I've been saving this for a special occasion" & then try to lick your butthole
Old 04-14-2014, 10:19 PM   #140
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
You know Veritas would come out of his study smelling like Sex Panther w/ a bottle of 100 year old scotch like, "I've been saving this for a special occasion" & then try to lick your butthole
Did you have that dream too? Except in mine I tonio him. No homo.

Tags
3x10reps of attention whore, alpha chino pants, back injections, back to being a faggit, biigggiiiitttyy back yall, broke lessnar, chicken-spot-traps, fulgore cept...human, gay porn john cena, if pan says nigga one more, maswoll ma soo lonely, steroidz shrink your ballbagz, t bone steak neck ass nigga, triceptor i choose you, vanilla ice haircut itt